Niamh Debrun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks emaciated.
And the constant calorie talk.
It screams of some kind of issue.
I wonder how well received she is by the locality?

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen her in person lately? She looks to be just skin and bone in pics and videos. No wonder her hair is so thin and unhealthy. Surely TJ would be able to try and help her. He a professional!

Reactions: 3
I see shes brand ambassador now for Bellamianta, it used to be tan organic... wonder which one will be next!?

No real issue with the change, i guess theres only so much brands will get from one insta hun and their following, it just reinforces the point that we should be aware that they are being paid for what they say and to go with our own/friends experiences if we want honest feedback

Reactions: 1
The tan actually looks unreal on her it is making me want to try it out. I never really paid attention to that brand before but always heard good things.

The constant obsession with the gym, what she eats and calories really is too much. Is this all for the wedding? Will the wedding go ahead with all the restrictions etc.
Also she needs to lay off the tan, it actually looks dirty on her when she posts the rare video without a filter.

Reactions: 5
Shes probably under a lot of stress with the wedding. Im in the same both. I already had to postpone and new date looking dodge even if we go the mirco wedding route. Very difficult to plan anything and a bit like pregnancy everyone has a opinion

The wedding is in December. She's said a few times on Q&As that they're hopeful it'll go ahead and they'll scale back numbers if needed. I presume it's on NYE with a guest list of 600 other inter county wags.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her venue wouldnt be for a large wedding at the best of time. Even if its December they are still held back from deciding certain things that you can be tipping away at.I would count myself laidback and try not let the situation get to me. But now and then it gets the better of you and you will have a moment.. even originally i wasnt planning a large wedding.
People mean well by telling you o i can wait for your big day (while your thinking jez how will i tell them they wont make the cut) and then youll have others who will tell you postpone noone want to go.

Last edited:
Her venue wouldnt be for a large wedding at the best of time. Even if its December they are still held back from deciding certain things that you can be tipping away at.I would count myself laidback and try not let the situation get to me. But now and then it gets the better of you and you will have a moment.. even originally i wasnt planning a large wedding.
People mean well by telling you o i can wait for your big day (while your thinking jez how will i tell them they wont make the cut) and then youll have others who will tell you postpone noone want to go.
What's the venue? She's been very coy about it, as if she won't be flogging her pictures to RSVP or one of those anyway 🙄

Reactions: 3
I don’t think her wedding will go ahead as planned at all, I know it’s not until December but for Gods sake we’ll probably be in a second or even third wave by then! :oops:

It’s either Sheen falls or Parknasilla I can’t remember. Someone who goes to the gym was talking to her and she said it.

It’s either Sheen falls or Parknasilla I can’t remember. Someone who goes to the gym was talking to her and she said it.
I was thinking it was parknasilla but I could be completely wrong 🤔 then I heard it's the Europe so I really don't know, will have to wait for the big reveal 😂😂😂

I was thinking it was parknasilla but I could be completely wrong 🤔 then I heard it's the Europe so I really don't know, will have to wait for the big reveal 😂😂😂
I doubt it’s the Europe as they close the first week in December until mid February.

Has anyone seen her in person lately? She looks to be just skin and bone in pics and videos. No wonder her hair is so thin and unhealthy. Surely TJ would be able to try and help her. He a professional!

Does he actually have a qualification in personal training/nutrition?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.