Niamh Debrun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say she's about as much fun as a funeral.
How many dresses does someone need for a weekend.
And the secrecy over the dresses "oh I won't be showing them before hand" Someone thinks she's the next Coleen Rooney 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s all one big circus for her, all about the tit and the show. If her tacky engagement dress is anything to go by she is better off keeping it to herself! She’s as big feeling as they come. I just can’t get my head around why these people think that an item of clothing for a hen would keep us joe soaps on edge and interested. Does she really think she’s that important? Brains of a chicken I’d say. Hold on, that’s probably insulting to the chicken!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is there beef between her and Seamus Callinan GF, Lauren? They seem to run the in the same circles but never interact.. I imagine it’s quiet competitive between them

Reactions: 1
Is there beef between her and Seamus Callinan GF, Lauren? They seem to run the in the same circles but never interact.. I imagine it’s quiet competitive between them
No dont think so. Lauren keeps a low profile these days.

Reactions: 1
Ara stop, this stuff only last about a year or so, so for her sake I hope she’s investing her money wisely. Not being funny, but in 30 years, medicine, dentistry, law, teaching, tech etc will still be around. Day to day work like this will lose its jazz, look at Rosanna. Let her have her moment, it’s hard to keep re-inventing yourself as per trends. Each to their own, but it’s likely to be an easier life Later on, grafting in your 20’s/early 30’s than trying to freeload/sell skinny teas in your prime

Reactions: 2
No dont think so. Lauren keeps a low profile these days.
Cant for the life of me remember what it was but was there drama a couple of years back around Lauren Brown, a bust up in the Tipp camp over her or something? I know there was cheating scandal but can’t remember what. She’s stunning and in a diff league to NDB, she was in my college, a complete head-turner that the lads were crazy for. I really think NDB will be trying to model herself and TJ off Henry Shefflin and his wife - retired All Star pundit, glam wife on the arm, loads of kids and a big house...only Henry and his wife seem like a genuine couple 😬😬

Reactions: 4
Affiliate link up for Nasty Gal today for some cardigan she’s wearing. Has she not seen the slave labour reports concerning Nasty Gal or is the lure of the pennies she earns per affiliate link used too tempting for her to resist? Tone deaf and pure tacky. Either she is oblivious or doesn’t care, not sure what’s worse.

Reactions: 5
Genuine question, does she feel the need to have an outfit change during every occasion? Talks of several hen dresses (all white no doubt 🙄) and then she has a flowery dress at a christening, but a spotty one afterwards.

I can't deal with the notions 😂😂
The power couple referred to above the wife would be notiony, but not so publicly.
NDB just comes across as desperate for likes, followers and attention.
She must be different in her professional role, because whenever she's talking into her phone her eyes are all over the place, whether it's a lack of confidence or what, but she comes across as a drip, you'd expect someone in HR to be confident sounding.

lauren and all the rest of them have had their fill of her years ago shes been sniffing around looking for a GAA player for a long time. At least she got what she wanted in the end, persistence pays off. It's a pity she transformed herself so much in the process maybe she would be more relatable if he was genuine and herself and comfortable to show the camera her in her own skin.

Reactions: 3
She has quite a history from her days in Limerick. Riding anything that moved. She was tacky then and is tacky now.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Has anyone else noticed the last few weeks she keeps putting up stories of TJ and captioning them ‘My love’ or ‘My best friend’ or ‘The love of my life’ and she used not really do that before...trying to make a point that she’s so in love with him...swear she’s been reading how incompatible they seem on this and is trying to overcompensate!

Reactions: 6
Those posed photos on the beach. She looks a state. She tried so hard. Surely she didn’t have TJ taking those photos of her!😂

Had to unfollow - it seems to take all her energy to put a sentence together and she is just so boring

Okay had a look to see the beach photos, what the heck are those about.

Unfollpwed too....didnt enjoy watching her as she seems a bit self conscious and the constant going on about her weight and calories when she looks ill and her face has gone all sunken in. Hope she sees sense soon.

Reactions: 3
She’s sharing the messages people are sending her saying she looks too skinny again. Most insta bloggers who invest as much time into tracking their food and using the gym to the degree she does usually have made gains and look stronger. She just looks like she’s fading away rather than getting stronger looking?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.