Niamh Debrun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he actually have a qualification in personal training/nutrition?
Fairly certain he has a sports qualification, he studied something similar to rec & leisure in college anyway. I don’t think he’s a cowboy if that’s what you’re implying 😂 qualification aside, I’m sure his strength, conditioning and nutrition knowledge would be pretty exceptional as one of the best athletes in the country. Not a fan of Niamh, but I do like TJ. Comes across as a very ordinary and modest fella.

Reactions: 4
Anyone flogging Herbalife shite has no nutrition qualifications, knowledge or personal morals. Pyramid scheme money making rubbish

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I momentarily forgot he flogs Herbalife so touché to your comment 😅 could her AF be any smaller on her Nike story 🙄🙄🙄
I didn’t see it until you pointed it out! At that I had to search for it it’s so tiny! Another one who’d flog any sort of shite!

Reactions: 5
Fairly certain he has a sports qualification, he studied something similar to rec & leisure in college anyway. I don’t think he’s a cowboy if that’s what you’re implying 😂 qualification aside, I’m sure his strength, conditioning and nutrition knowledge would be pretty exceptional as one of the best athletes in the country. Not a fan of Niamh, but I do like TJ. Comes across as a very ordinary and modest fella.
I wasnt saying he was a cowboy, more of a front man, big name to get customers in, to say they went to his gym..
But yes, flogging Herbalife raises some questions about your professional ethics...
Given the fact that she/he flogs it, should it not be marked as ad or anything when she's showing it in her stories? As I know with Herbalife you could get say a 50% discount as a seller, but sell to your clients at full price, which would be 50% profit..

We see very little of the house they live in but the kitchen table is always a MESS!!!! another day another clothes haul! she must spend a fortune!

Drinking coffee to speed up fat burning. She doesn’t have any fat to burn. The little glass saying ‘working on my wedding bod,’ shes obsessed with her weight and her figure. Wouldn’t think she’s any longer a positive role model to young girls. It’s far too obsessive.

Drinking coffee to speed up fat burning. She doesn’t have any fat to burn. The little glass saying ‘working on my wedding bod,’ shes obsessed with her weight and her figure. Wouldn’t think she’s any longer a positive role model to young girls. It’s far too obsessive.
omg that glass is so disturbing, she really is obsessed and it's so sad to see.

I’m not sure that’s even factual. Coffee *can* increase your metabolism but there are so many other factors that determine your metabolic rate and whether that goes up and down. Coffee is a stimulant at the end of the day. Saying drinking coffee makes you burn calories is a dangerous narrative to put out there without backing it up with some scientific studies and facts. This is why people shouldn’t be listening to influencers for health advice. I wonder how many young girls are milling the coffee now after she’s said that. She isn’t a scientist. She should stick to the clothing hauls. I couldn’t care less what the girl wants to weigh, that’s her business. But the constant talk of her weight and calories and how to burn calories is so toxic. She’s not qualified so she shouldn’t be talking about what burns fat and what doesn’t.

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure that’s even factual. Coffee *can* increase your metabolism but there are so many other factors that determine your metabolic rate and whether that goes up and down. Coffee is a stimulant at the end of the day. Saying drinking coffee makes you burn calories is a dangerous narrative to put out there without backing it up with some scientific studies and facts. This is why people shouldn’t be listening to influencers for health advice. I wonder how many young girls are milling the coffee now after she’s said that. She isn’t a scientist. She should stick to the clothing hauls. I couldn’t care less what the girl wants to weigh, that’s her business. But the constant talk of her weight and calories and how to burn calories is so toxic. She’s not qualified so she shouldn’t be talking about what burns fat and what doesn’t.
Couldn’t agree more! This really sums it up. Absolutely lose weight/put on weight whatever she wants herself. She works in HR or something I’m sure so not sure why she is giving advice out metabolism, calories. Fair enough she is probably saying what works for her. What she’s doing isn’t realistic or sustainable for 99% of people. Her diet seems very restrictive which might be ok in the run up to a big even like a wedding or a holiday but long term isn’t great.

Reactions: 1
I think her veneers are starting to look sooo out of proportion the more sunk in and hollow her face gets! They look really really fake now.

It’s actually sad that the most used words in her vocabulary seem to be ‘calories’ and ‘on track’. She’s so obsessed. There is literally no more to the girl than talking about food, the gym and Nike (maybe some fake tan talk thrown in for good measure). It’s painful. She would want to go away and take some time out from social media and enjoy the lead up to her wedding. Nobody will be saying in 5 years time ‘Oh remember Niamh de Brun was a size 6 for her wedding’. I’m sure she would be 10 times happier and more relaxed if she put away the phone and spent quality time with TJ cos this weight obsession is making her so uptight.

Her obsession with food and weight loss is beyond unhealthy. I’m not going to comment on how she looks! I yo-yo up and down with my weight. I’ve lost weight the wrong way and then I went to a PT and lost it slowly, eating a high protein diet but not actually excluding anything from the rest of the food pyramid. Everything in moderation. I was a little obsessed but it was a healthy obsessed! I wasn’t saving calories for cakes/ alcohol mid week!

She’s heading off galavanting around the country again this weekend, off to Kerry! She must have an itchy arse coz she can’t stay still for very long!

Someone mentioned her house not being shown. Did TJ inherit that house and now they’re doing work to it? Sometimes she shows her room or the spare and it’s a kip. I’d say she’s a pig!

You could however call her out on anything you have an issue with and she will repost your story like a witch to suggest it doesn’t get to her and that you are one of the few who take issue with her! Like one girl sent a pic to her accidentally saying how orange she looked and the nastiness that ensued by Niamh! I don’t think that girl intended for Niamh to read it! But she did look oráiste! Terrible brand ambassador for the tan!

I was told be a “friend” of hers that the place she lives is an actual dive, she takes photos on friends houses etc for the nice backgrounds

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was told be a “friend” of hers that the place she lives is an actual dive, she takes photos on friends houses etc for the nice backgrounds
She’s building at the moment, so it’s temp.. think it’s a farmhouse on his farm.. prob just old and not modern

She doesn’t even have to pay for cupcakes now🤦‍♀️ Every time she comes out of the hair dresser her hair is getting whiter! It’s an awful colour! Also does the girl not know how to blink? Staring into the camera when she speaks!

I just saw Niamhs story this morning. She looks so sickeningly thin waiting to go into the gym for another session. If she were my friend or sister, I'd be looking for professional help for her. I lost too much weight after a bad break up. I got obsessed with the gym and logging calories, it's an eating disorder. My best friend and my mum stepped in. When I look back on photos, I looked sick just like Niamh. I put on less than a stone now and look completely different and healthy. I wonder does Niamh have anyone to help her, it's so sad.

Ironic that this "woman" is listed as a Health Instagrammer. To my group of friends which used to be friends with her in her days where she brought shame on her mam, she is the furthest from being a good influence over girls and women. Influencer? TJ Reid would be that reason. She went from everyone hating her, mental breakdowns, riding whatever would give her attention that had a credit union account :ROFLMAO: spun her web on and hopefully the farmer figures it out before he has to marry that scary face. Has she not learned that staring into the phone with the drug eyes and no personality is the reason she represents brands that figure her out quickly and pyramid scheme businesses.I won't go into too much of how bad this person is but I just hope her influence and follows by young women decreases because she's fake. Freeloading in a farm shed and followers because of someone else and their talent will take whatever she can get similar to her dating history in Limerick and Australia and multiple lost jobs in her actual career due to mental instable substance abuse. I wouldn't wish her company on the cows of TJs farm. Notions upon notions this one. Health influencer with a history of health abuse She's a nasty person who relies on others to get ahead. She has life experiences that she could actually use TJs fame to advocate for and maybe be a meaningful member of society instead of taking money from a chicken restaurant to promote and being overheard calling him a sexual harasser don't be following a melter like this one who posts Primark outfit shoots with a face like a wet day and a personality where you would wonder is she alright

Reactions: 2
Ironic that this "woman" is listed as a Health Instagrammer. To my group of friends which used to be friends with her in her days where she brought shame on her mam, she is the furthest from being a good influence over girls and women. Influencer? TJ Reid would be that reason. She went from everyone hating her, mental breakdowns, riding whatever would give her attention that had a credit union account :ROFLMAO: spun her web on and hopefully the farmer figures it out before he has to marry that scary face. Has she not learned that staring into the phone with the drug eyes and no personality is the reason she represents brands that figure her out quickly and pyramid scheme businesses.I won't go into too much of how bad this person is but I just hope her influence and follows by young women decreases because she's fake. Freeloading in a farm shed and followers because of someone else and their talent will take whatever she can get similar to her dating history in Limerick and Australia and multiple lost jobs in her actual career due to mental instable substance abuse. I wouldn't wish her company on the cows of TJs farm. Notions upon notions this one. Health influencer with a history of health abuse She's a nasty person who relies on others to get ahead. She has life experiences that she could actually use TJs fame to advocate for and maybe be a meaningful member of society instead of taking money from a chicken restaurant to promote and being overheard calling him a sexual harasser don't be following a melter like this one who posts Primark outfit shoots with a face like a wet day and a personality where you would wonder is she alright
What did she do that pissed her ma off?

Reactions: 3

Tell us more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.