Niamh Debrun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
UGH this is after banging on about how she was fine with rest over Christmas and how she put on a few pounds but it's grand.
Exactly and now pushing to loose more weight. I suffered from bulimia at the age of 28 it took me forever to come to terms with it. I still have relapses. After having my daughter I've gained a lot of weight and I had to stop watching her stories I could feel myself wanting to go back. I was 28 when this happened I can not imagine how a teenager or younger would cope looking at her

• Sad
Reactions: 5
UGH this is after banging on about how she was fine with rest over Christmas and how she put on a few pounds but it's grand.
I only realised recently that the fitness group/challenge she promotes is actually a Herbalife pyramid scheme that TJ flogs

Reactions: 6
I only realised recently that the fitness group/challenge she promotes is actually a Herbalife pyramid scheme that TJ flogs
Yep it is.

So they sell it at retail, but depending on his Herbalife discount (based on how much he sells) he could be making 25-35-55% on what he sells

Reactions: 2
Seems she's decided shes a qualified fitness instructor today, going to do online classes through the gyms online classes. As someone who was a member there when i lived in kk they dont need you Niamh..they do a very good job....its pissy to think youve more to offer unqualified. Hope Richard Connolly has a bulletproof insurance policy.

The herbalife was so powerful Waterford ate tj for breakfast last month 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seems she's decided shes a qualified fitness instructor today, going to do online classes through the gyms online classes. As someone who was a member there when i lived in kk they dont need you Niamh..they do a very good job....its pissy to think youve more to offer unqualified. Hope Richard Connolly has a bulletproof insurance policy.

The herbalife was so powerful Waterford ate tj for breakfast last month 😬
I was just thinking the same about poor old dick how would he cope when someone gets hurt from her fitness classes lol ohhh I didn't know it was herbal life

Reactions: 1
Wedding postponed again. Yeah you’re marrying him for love Niamh, pull the other one will ya 😂

• Haha
I was just thinking the same about poor old dick how would he cope when someone gets hurt from her fitness classes lol ohhh I didn't know it was herbal life
God an injury from gormless Niamh and her professional class would be terrible 🙈🙈🙈

Long time lurker first time post.
1. Did she really just ask everyone about first Monday back to work from her bed.
2. She clearly is reading this because TJ is doing the class noW. Hi Niamh 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker first time post.
1. Did she really just ask everyone about first Monday back to work from her bed.
2. She clearly is reading this because TJ is doing the class noW. Hi Niamh 👋
Yes-with a ring light shining down on her

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does Niamh ever blink? Her eyes in her stories are scary!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She went over the calories yesterday so she’s going to even it out today ... so on with the bullshit.. someone needs to sit her down ! She’s literally like a walking skeleton ,

Someone needs to tell Niamh that wearing a jumper as a dress, one of T.J’s check farmer shirts over it with cheap over knee boots does not constitute‘Sunday style’
She hasn’t a clue how to dress god love her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She went over the calories yesterday so she’s going to even it out today ... so on with the bullshit.. someone needs to sit her down ! She’s literally like a walking skeleton ,
Oh my god I taught I was the only one who taught this. I agree with her fashion sense. I think the weight loss has gone to her head but I also think Mr tj pushes her big time to be small. I'm dying to see her wedding dress id say its horrible

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.