Niamh Debrun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldnt be suprised if he does like her a certain size and that she feels pressure from him on that.

A colleague of mine married her PT. And she completely changed from it. Before she would've had a nice figure and would've enjoyed the sweets and cake in work. It all changed once they got serious. She said sweets, biscuits etc were barred from their house.

Reactions: 4
I wouldnt be suprised if he does like her a certain size and that she feels pressure from him on that.

A colleague of mine married her PT. And she completely changed from it. Before she would've had a nice figure and would've enjoyed the sweets and cake in work. It all changed once they got serious. She said sweets, biscuits etc were barred from their house.
Has to have an effect... TJ is training with Kilkenny and an early season this year, PT/gym work and that calorie club cult so he‘s bound to me constantly looking at what food/diet he is eating. She’s got to be impacted by that just because they live together and he seems to do a lot of the cooking.

I don’t think that he’s putting pressure on her to look a certain way, but more a factor of his lifestyle. They‘ve being together how long now? He obviously liked how she looked when they started going out and shes only got slimmer.
I’d say the only thing he told her was to shut up and the house!
She must have his head wrecked about the interior and making it instagramable and not even the sniff of a builder near it yet. Not to mention I’d say the gym is in a tough spot with covid closing it down, I know he doesn‘t own it but he has to be stressed. And god love him I say he hasn’t much space for much else.

I think the wedding photos are the main reason and having to change dates tied in nicely with the stopping the routine and calorie counting.
She is also trying to be a big time influencer, IMO its looking at all the big Irish/UK insta huns and the wedding huns that is driving the sliming.
Third point is if they are selling Herbalife a big part of the pitch is perching about low cal supplements so she is probably pushing it for that reason too.

Also she is not working now so a big part of what she used to do is now gone and she’s needs an outlet/focus. To be fair the online class seems to be going well and it was a nice touch to do the donation for the hospice.

Reactions: 3
Honestly don't think tj really would have much say or thoughts around it, he's a really pleasant chap but a bit dim

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The bag of microwavable rice for dinner. Christ niamh, live a little
I just came on to say this, how sad! Would her friends or family not say something? She starves herself. I really dont think she should be promoting that kind of thing on her media if young girls were watching, thats not normal behaviour 😔

I just came on to say this, how sad! Would her friends or family not say something? She starves herself. I really dont think she should be promoting that kind of thing on her media if young girls were watching, thats not normal behaviour 😔
Yep! Always on about calories and weight and “training “ gym tit ! And she a bag of bones ! The eyes gone sunken in!

And not even throwing a bit of rice into a saucepan and cooking it yourself, I know rice is very bland, but I find the microwaveable rice less palatable than cooking it myself

Reactions: 5
Do you think she’s read this thread at all, in all honesty? I don’t think she has. If she didn’t care about what’s being said about her calorie obsession and exercise regiment, she would have probably addressed it on her Insta (she instead just seems to address people DM’ing her saying how thin she is). And if she did read this thread and take heed of it then surely she’d have toned down the calorie counting etc.

Reactions: 1
Honestly don't think tj really would have much say or thoughts around it, he's a really pleasant chap but a bit dim
TJ's ex who he was with for 10 years was absolutely STUNNING but very overweight. She was much better looking than Niamh. I wonder is she trying to be sooo thin because it's the only thing that makes her 'better' than the ex. Or maybe tj is worried she'll put weight on like the ex!!

TJ's ex who he was with for 10 years was absolutely STUNNING but very overweight. She was much better looking than Niamh. I wonder is she trying to be sooo thin because it's the only thing that makes her 'better' than the ex. Or maybe tj is worried she'll put weight on like the ex!!
Wow 10 years is a long time to be with someone. How long are Niamh and TJ together?

Wow 10 years is a long time to be with someone. How long are Niamh and TJ together?
Id say they're broken up about four or five years so maybe him and Niamh might be together four years. His ex was a country girl, played camogie and seemed much more suited to him than Niamh. I just don't get their relationship!!!

Reactions: 4
Id say they're broken up about four or five years so maybe him and Niamh might be together four years. His ex was a country girl, played camogie and seemed much more suited to him than Niamh. I just don't get their relationship!!!
Any pics? I’m so 🤥🤥🤥 seems a better fit alright. Can you imagine her stalking Niamh now and thinking wtf is he at!

Any pics? I’m so 🤥🤥🤥 seems a better fit alright. Can you imagine her stalking Niamh now and thinking wtf is he at!
I just went snooping on the ex's Facebook and Instagram. (She's from the same parish as me but a few years younger.) She has deleted every trace of her and tj. I eventually found a pic of them on her Twitter. I know I have too much time on my hands 🙈🙈🙈. I don't want to post on here but if I could send privately, I would!

I just went snooping on the ex's Facebook and Instagram. (She's from the same parish as me but a few years younger.) She has deleted every trace of her and tj. I eventually found a pic of them on her Twitter. I know I have too much time on my hands 🙈🙈🙈. I don't want to post on here but if I could send privately, I would!
Ah you’re as good!!! Love the detail, thanks for your efforts!!!

If it's on a public forum, then you could drop the link here? So youre not lifting her pic.

I have heard before that his previous gf was stunning and so down to earth and normal

With all thats going on in the world at the moment I'm getting so sick of niamhs calorie counting and etc.
If a nice dinner or a bar a chocolate when needed gets me through lockdown or January blues so be it. This perfection and eating bags of rice is just sending out the wrong message I think a very unhealthy message

With all thats going on in the world at the moment I'm getting so sick of niamhs calorie counting and etc.
If a nice dinner or a bar a chocolate when needed gets me through lockdown or January blues so be it. This perfection and eating bags of rice is just sending out the wrong message I think a very unhealthy message
I agree. Tbh I feel sorry for her. With the obvious extensions in lockdown 2.0 (where her hair grew a foot overnight) and the obvious total obsession over calories - a lot of her self-worth is obviously tied up in what she looks like. She must be miserable!

She’s a poster case for the obsessional side of fitness and she definitely has disordered eating patterns. I can’t believe she said she ‘can’t wait to be lean again’ - it sounds like she has body dysmorphia, she’s literally SO LEAN to the point I think she looks unhealthy!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.