Niamh Debrun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The two of them clearly away for the night and taking the piss with their “galaxy far far away” location tags. If you are wondering why your gym is closed TJ, it’s cause people like you and your fiancé can’t stick to the rules. Pair of dimwits

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Just had a read through this here. She’s been around too, a lot of limerick has been there

The two of them clearly away for the night and taking the piss with their “galaxy far far away” location tags. If you are wondering why your gym is closed TJ, it’s cause people like you and your fiancé can’t stick to the rules. Pair of dimwits
TJ had that hot tub on his insta grid in November to be fair so maybe he got #gifted one?? 🤔

I presume theyre in Colin Fennellys pods near Mountain View - if thats the case they are defo going against restrictions - dickheads

Reactions: 4
Having a photo on the gram is more important than sticking to guidelines. Gotta get the daily validation

Reactions: 5
How is it so hard to just stay at home - her posts last night really infuriated me. So selfish!

I presume theyre in Colin Fennellys pods near Mountain View - if thats the case they are defo going against restrictions - dickheads
It’s the “galaxy far far away” idiotic comments that got to me. Taking the piss out of people that legitimately called her out on repeatedly breaking rules the last time we were in lockdown. I’m sure it’s absolutely hilarious to the pair of them as they don’t have a brain cell between them

Reactions: 13
So I’ve been told and I was told this just after herself and TJ started going out so she was a nobody back then when it was just Limerick people who knew about her. Are you even surprised though she was always going to land herself a hurler, just so happens the thickest one fell for her eventually

Reactions: 4
So I’ve been told and I was told this just after herself and TJ started going out so she was a nobody back then when it was just Limerick people who knew about her. Are you even surprised though she was always going to land herself a hurler, just so happens the thickest one fell for her eventually
Only a small bit surprised tbh!

Honestly dont get the attraction with hurlers. They get free gear and the use of a car(some of them) and the girlfriend plays second fiddle to their sport

Reactions: 7
Only a small bit surprised tbh!

Honestly dont get the attraction with hurlers. They get free gear and the use of a car(some of them) and the girlfriend plays second fiddle to their sport
Yeah I’ve never seen the appeal either. Little bit different where we are, they’re usually very country and wear boot cut jeans etc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I get the appeal, county players are usually fairly buff with lovely arms in those O’Neills jerseys and it’s a physical game so more often than not they’re hardy/tough which I find masculine. A lot of county players are proper country lads that love their Mammies 😂 some are very modest then about their skills and I find this bashfulness attractive but that’s just me. I wouldn’t go out purposefully looking for one though ever!

I get the appeal, county players are usually fairly buff with lovely arms in those O’Neills jerseys and it’s a physical game so more often than not they’re hardy/tough which I find masculine. A lot of county players are proper country lads that love their Mammies 😂 some are very modest then about their skills and I find this bashfulness attractive but that’s just me. I wouldn’t go out purposefully looking for one though ever!
Ah yeah some of them are hot for sure. But to actively seek one out. The lifestyle isnt what i'd look for in a relationship ya know?!

He'll miss friends weddings/important occasions for matches, no sex the night or two before a big game. No summer holidays in summertime. If theres a wedding and he plays for a decent club team it has to be December etc etc

Reactions: 1
She’s on some article again about that stupid wedding 🥱🙄 probably coz she went on about it so much but yet she could if went off like a few did and got married with her family but she didn’t !! 🙄

Reactions: 7
"Cant wait to be lean again" she actually has a real problem 😐 she wanted to share about the house but TJ obviously shot that down for her "content" 🤭

Reactions: 3
UGH this is after banging on about how she was fine with rest over Christmas and how she put on a few pounds but it's grand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.