Niamh Debrun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I miss the part where Niamh became a nutritionist? Why is she talking on and on about her diet as though she is giving a personal insight that people can benefit from? She is incredibly self absorbed to think that someone gives two craps about her viewing food as fuel. GOOD LAWD.

Reactions: 4
Gosh she looks unwell, her face is brown and her hands are deathly pale. I'd be seeing a doctor 😂😂

Reactions: 3
She literally has NO fashion sense - it looks like she's trying to dress up as one of the three musketeers - all she's missing is a hat and sword
The-Three-Musketeers-KS3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah god no the cream booths. Not a hope in hell. Not even to dig the spuds lol

Those neutral colours she wears are awful on her. Like I’m blonde and pale and I’d never ever wear those beiges and stone colours cos they wash me out so much. She’s even blonder and paler than me and said 90% of her wardrobe is neutrals!

Also: just noticed the DIRT of that front door and it’s all I can see now looking back on old pics. No wonder she filters the tit out of her pics in front of it 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Has to have an effect... TJ is training with Kilkenny and an early season this year, PT/gym work and that calorie club cult so he‘s bound to me constantly looking at what food/diet he is eating. She’s got to be impacted by that just because they live together and he seems to do a lot of the cooking.

I don’t think that he’s putting pressure on her to look a certain way, but more a factor of his lifestyle. They‘ve being together how long now? He obviously liked how she looked when they started going out and shes only got slimmer.
I’d say the only thing he told her was to shut up and the house!
She must have his head wrecked about the interior and making it instagramable and not even the sniff of a builder near it yet. Not to mention I’d say the gym is in a tough spot with covid closing it down, I know he doesn‘t own it but he has to be stressed. And god love him I say he hasn’t much space for much else.

I think the wedding photos are the main reason and having to change dates tied in nicely with the stopping the routine and calorie counting.
She is also trying to be a big time influencer, IMO its looking at all the big Irish/UK insta huns and the wedding huns that is driving the sliming.
Third point is if they are selling Herbalife a big part of the pitch is perching about low cal supplements so she is probably pushing it for that reason too.

Also she is not working now so a big part of what she used to do is now gone and she’s needs an outlet/focus. To be fair the online class seems to be going well and it was a nice touch to do the donation for the hospice.
On her earlier posts a long time ago he was measuring her waist and it seem she was up a little not even much and you could hear him saying for f##k sake niamh before she cut it off I think she is very much pressured by him

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I just had a look at tjs ex. Oh my god she's beautiful looking. And can't believe she only lives down the road from me. I can't for the life of me see how he cheated on her. But looks like she's happy and moved on

• Heart
I just had a look at tjs ex. Oh my god she's beautiful looking. And can't believe she only lives down the road from me. I can't for the life of me see how he cheated on her. But looks like she's happy and moved on
Did he cheat, what’s the lowdown on that?

What is this crap she’s pulling about I forgot because I don’t have my fancy diary.
do you not have a phone or even a sheet of paper.

Reactions: 1
I noticed that too.. bit silly when we all know itll be splashed all over insta and whatever mag will print it

I understand why she would be when she’s having to keep postponing. It’s a far cry from her “I just want to be TJs wife and nothing else matters” a few months ago.

• Haha
She’s being very secretive about the new date for her wedding, unless I missed it !
She doesn’t have her new diary yet, and doesn’t want to have to say she postponed it again (she does read this, hi Niamh!) or hotels are massively booked up so she might not be able to get a date yet!
Also the hurling season could change and ruin it too.

I don’t know why they don’t just get married, with the 6 guests. Then do a party/reception when they can.
She‘ll only be RSVP at best (TJ‘s name might attract a few papers) and RSVP/websites are just taking photos from Instagram these days so would be delighted to have the dress, a few pictures, a bullshit interview of how they are in love and how they got over COVID ruining the big dream wedding.
And then she could get the reception in later in the year.
At least that way she might have a bit of content that isn‘t hers sticking her foot out at the front door or a swipe up.

• Haha
I know if my wisdom teeth were at me I wouldnt be in the form for posting it all over insta 🙄 she really needs to find a new hobby besides counting calories and standing in the hallway by a dirty front door 🙄 her teeth are only sore cause her face is getting more sunken in by the day

Promoting nutri quick again with the picture she has already used to promote them a whole back. Laziness creeping into her content ....

She’s on the Limerick leader on Facebook about her wedding and lockdown 🥱🥱🥱😴😴🥴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.