Niamh Debrun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was so sad last friday and Saturday that they werent married she just decided to set a 3rd, further out date for the wedding altogether! If this girl had 2 brains she’d be twice as thick

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When are they getting married now?
She didn’t say, only said about it being pushed out and hopefully 3rd time lucky. She was a bigger fool to set the 2nd date for February, did she really think she’d get the big carnival wedding then. I also can’t understand why she wants the big wedding so much, the pics will be in a magazine for all of Ireland to see just you in your dress Niamh you’ll be fine!

Reactions: 7
I find her obsession with having her wedding in the middle of a pandemic quite tone deaf. It seems she’s more fussed about her big wedding and less fussed about actually just marrying TJ.

I find her obsession with having her wedding in the middle of a pandemic quite tone deaf. It seems she’s more fussed about her big wedding and less fussed about actually just marrying TJ.
It’s so strange, I get people who have cancelled their 1st date in the hope things would have gotten better, but to cancel for a 2nd time! But like I said bigger fool to reset it for February🤦🏽‍♀️ Definitely doing it for the circus and not love. But he grates on me too, he’s like a fella that has nothing between his ears

Also had to laugh at the deleted insta videos from last week. I genuinely thought she didn’t get that langers to post pics she’d regret. Thought the glasses of gin were just for the gram

Reactions: 10
Is this girl for real. 1 there is people dying due to covid and your on social media depressed over a wedding 2 how many pairs of gym bottoms and runners do you need. 3 going to the gym ever day ....... why so you can wear clothes that look like underwear. Thats not fashion love that's called being a hooker. Get a job love will ya. Go out there and be a front line worker it will give you a sense of being a human being. Then you won't need a break from social media cause you won't have time to be on it in the first place. What's the rush with getting married are you afraid of him getting bored with you. If you want to be Mrs Reid so badly get yourself tj and 2 witness off to the resigar office and get married. What's the bet when she does get married the wedding dress will be like a slip and stuck to her

Reactions: 8
I will say though, she looked really well in her videos last night. She looks a lot healthier and her hair looks really good. I think going to the gym so much and being so strict with her diet really did her no favours and her new relaxed attitude towards fitness suits her way better

I will say though, she looked really well in her videos last night. She looks a lot healthier and her hair looks really good. I think going to the gym so much and being so strict with her diet really did her no favours and her new relaxed attitude towards fitness suits her way better
I thoight she looked well too - but they were filtered too!

Reactions: 3

Spot on. Sooner he wakes up and realises it the better

That tit should eff off back to Kilkenny now to spread Covid! In BT Limerick and beyond two days in a row. What a clown! And all for a coat! She’s an absolute dope!

She always looks stunned looking into the camera. Wide eyes and never blinking! Nit picking I know but she always looks demented

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Andddd as predicted there goes TJ on twitter lamenting gym closures....while barbie contributed to breaking the rules that has us all locked up again. They may be an aesthetic mismatch but theyre a feckin intellectual match made in heaven 🙄 Niamh, will one of yee go on insta and explain how yee reconcile that?

Reactions: 6
That clicking noise she makes drives me mad. Everytime she says “but” it sounds like “boat”. No mention of gyms closing this time. At least she had the cop on to keep her mouth shut about it this time

Reactions: 2
The gym closing doesn't affect her fitness plans, well, it didn't the last 2 lockdowns.
It affects the money coming in though

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.