Niamh Debrun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t make much effort for Halloween as she went as herself...a skeleton 😑 I thought she’d dress up as a calorie instead as she finds them scary!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Is she not meant to have #gifted on the Keane's jewellers stuff since she said they sent them to her and lovely wrapping etc?

Reactions: 2
Gifted is actually not a thing here according to a post I read here somewhere. It's required in the UK so some have started to use it to be transparent but they don't have to.

Gifted is actually not a thing here according to a post I read here somewhere. It's required in the UK so some have started to use it to be transparent but they don't have to.
I think Aoibhe Devlin only said that two days ago. You don’t have to even acknowledge gifts. I think when people are hashtagging gifted they are just rubbing it in our noses!

Did anyone else see the hurl/hurley video she posted on her story? Oh the cringe 😬 TJ looks so uncomfortable and stumbling over his words and Niamh there done up to the nines! I know opposites attract and all but seriously these two....I just can’t see it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone else see the hurl/hurley video she posted on her story? Oh the cringe 😬 TJ looks so uncomfortable and stumbling over his words and Niamh there done up to the nines! I know opposites attract and all but seriously these two....I just can’t see it 🤷‍♀️
Just looked. Oh god, so cringe 🤪yeah the chemistry certainly doesn’t show through the phone 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Near the end TJ said it’s called a Hurley. Must be mixed up considering he called it a hurl up to that🙈

Reactions: 1
So what's everyone up to tonight? Gonna put on make-up, ghd the mop, grab a blankie, stare straight ahead & prop the selfie cam up for schnapps ....yea..no me neither 🤷
Screenshot_20201107_121945_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So what's everyone up to tonight? Gonna put on make-up, ghd the mop, grab a blankie, stare straight ahead & prop the selfie cam up for schnapps ....yea..no me neither 🤷View attachment 302402

Yeah cos couples really sit on top of each other to watch TV 😂😂 reality is more like I'd be down the far end with my feet under his legs/bum to warm them up and there def wouldn't be hair and makeup done 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There's no chemistry there from her side... None 😂😂
None at all she's as wooden.
Like look at Lisa Jordan's ad for the same thing, she's bubbly, bouncy and full of life.
Compared to someone a few years younger than her who has all the animation of a teaspoon

Reactions: 4
does anyone else find it strange how she never addressed the fact she’s basically unemployed now? I gave her the benefit of the doubt before but she defo isn’t working anymore she seems to be at the gym all day or out for coffee glammed to the nines in the middle of the day

Reactions: 5
To be honest, if she has been let go, or furloughed, I'm not too pushed that she hasn't said anything about it - it is traumatic being made unemployed no matter who you are and maybe she is doesn't feel comfortable addressing it. My issue with her is more so that she is breaking restrictions.

Reactions: 7
To be honest, if she has been let go, or furloughed, I'm not too pushed that she hasn't said anything about it - it is traumatic being made unemployed no matter who you are and maybe she is doesn't feel comfortable addressing it. My issue with her is more so that she is breaking restrictions.
Yes the brazen “heading to the gym” statement every day. They are nowhere near that gym, around 20/30 min drive. I wouldn’t be surprised if she says she’s doing admin work for the gym just to justify it. Doesn’t make it right.

Reactions: 4
All of Niamh’s photos are taken in her brother in laws house! So cringe going to that extreme for Instagram.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.