Niamh Debrun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha it won’t be happening in Feb either Niamh 🙈 I know a couple scheduled to marry in Feb and have postponed til Christmas 2021. She’s away with the fairies

Reactions: 4
Another staycation .... over the road 😭poor TJ .... wonder how long he’ll stay obedient to the photo everything life. I can’t imagine Brian Cody is impressed the antics.

Reactions: 1
Another staycation .... over the road 😭poor TJ .... wonder how long he’ll stay obedient to the photo everything life. I can’t imagine Brian Cody is impressed the antics.
Firstly we are all being asked to limit our social contacts.

So they head a few minutes down to road to stay and have dinner (so they'd be encountering staff).
She's off having coffee with all her pals.

Like she could easily bring COVID home to him with all her gallivanting and then he'll bring it into the team.

If you're serious about your "elite sport" Hurling career you should be making sure yourself and your family have as little social contacts as possible.

And the photo on her grid says it all, he's looking at the pair of them in the mirror, she's gazing at herself in the camera.
Sad really to be so vacuous.

Reactions: 7
What I’d love to know is who’s doing the farming while he swanning around as her arm piece?

Reactions: 1
Niamh and TJ’s thoughts about Level 5..
And they not cutting down their contacts at all.
Going on unnecessary gifted dinners and gifted nights away 10 minutes up the road.
Two of them sicken my hole.
I thought he might have had a bit of cop on.
He's just proved he hasn't

Reactions: 6
I’m livid after seeing his tweet today and the bitchy way he replied to people that don’t agree with him. Ffs saying “the lockdown is only going to slow down the number of confirmed cases”. That’s the idea TJ because we don’t want the hospitals to be overwhelmed. We don’t want to see people left to die. I actually think he is a disgrace as is his “wifey” to be. No way did they follow the Level 3 restrictions. Sorry for the rant 🤮

Reactions: 8
They are two jumped up simpletons . He just doesn’t want his gym to close and she just wants to be seen out and about and get her pic taken with that vacant stupid smile . What idiots fuelling people who are angry about being locked down . They won’t be saying that if tons of young people die . They should shut up unless they are experts on disease control or pandemics . Otherwise it’s dangerous as they have a fair few “followers”

Reactions: 5
Possibly an unpopular opinion - but - whatever about Niamh 2020's bride of the year - TJ is actually well supported by the people of Kilkenny - he is a decent county hurler - how many deaths have there already been in Kilkenny? How many of his supporters will no longer make it to the stands to cheer him on? Does he have any concept of how many families have been affected by this virus? What about if one of his team mates, or himself contracted the virus and had to relearn how to walk? A fat lot of good keeping his gym open then would have done for him or anyone else.

He was just on liveline 🙄🙄🙄 he's as dopey as she is. Talking about his gym being an "escape goat".
He actually isn't the full shilling.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d love to have heard him on Liveline. In another article he said “the government are only trying to protect their own frontline workers”. What an ignorant statement to make

Reactions: 6
I’d love to have heard him on Liveline. In another article he said “the government are only trying to protect their own frontline workers”. What an ignorant statement to make
Yes TJ the government are trying to protect us because right now we are not your frontline heroes anymore, we are your last line of defence. We need to protect our hospitals because I for one and I know I speak for all my colleagues do not want to find myself in a position where I must choose who deserves our last available ventilator in our hospital more. I might choose you TJ but then again I might choose the 40 year old mother of 3 young kids 🤷‍♀️ I really wish people would engage their brains before they open their mouth to speak

Reactions: 14
I wish Niamh would just own the fact she gets Botox, I don’t get why she’s so secretive about it. She clearly cropped out her forehead today showing her jaw botox cause she had just gotten her Botox on her forehead done

Plus that 'dental' clinic operates from Carlow on a Wed, someone clearly breaking guidelines yet again! I'd say TJs rant is half out of fear there will be another lockdown in Feb and Bridezilla is freaking the wedding won't go ahead

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.