Niamh Debrun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus that 'dental' clinic operates from Carlow on a Wed, someone clearly breaking guidelines yet again! I'd say TJs rant is half out of fear there will be another lockdown in Feb and Bridezilla is freaking the wedding won't go ahead
If she wants to get married to the man of her dreams she'd have done it in December in a private family ceremony.

She's looking for a big circus, it might make up for the fact that he was never her first choice, going by comments here .

Reactions: 8
Yes TJ the government are trying to protect us because right now we are not your frontline heroes anymore, we are your last line of defence. We need to protect our hospitals because I for one and I know I speak for all my colleagues do not want to find myself in a position where I must choose who deserves our last available ventilator in our hospital more. I might choose you TJ but then again I might choose the 40 year old mother of 3 young kids 🤷‍♀️ I really wish people would engage their brains before they open their mouth to speak
Thank you for all that you are doing. ♥

Reactions: 3
I actually can't find any chemistry between the 2 of them. He does come off a bit dim and she seems quite on edge on camera, I know she speaks about anxiety and that.

The engagement shoot was like I don't know what.He's certainly not as polished as some other GAA stars so they'll never be Carrie and Big I suppose lol.

Reactions: 5
It's clear her "petition" Was more about gym revenue, since she is still availing of the gyms facilities 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Is anyone else downright alarmed that she keeps talking about ‘losing the body fat’ she’s ‘put on’ like - where did she put it on, her left baby finger? 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It's so not his gym there....he's pissed off cos he's facing another six weeks of waffling through online PE 😜. He should be avoiding talking about covid stuff, hes a nice guy but out of his depth there.

Is anyone else downright alarmed that she keeps talking about ‘losing the body fat’ she’s ‘put on’ like - where did she put it on, her left baby finger? 😳
Clearly a lot of issues in this area for her. I do hope she works through them but she’s not near ready for that as yet

Reactions: 6
Clearly a lot of issues in this area for her. I do hope she works through them but she’s not near ready for that as yet
Agree, I’m someone who loves the gym and I’d never judge someone for wanting to get in shape but I honestly don’t think she looks healthy - she looks borderline skeletal and seems totally obsessed with calorie counting and weight. It stresses me out watching someone who’s already so slim talk about losing body fat 😔

Definitely find it alarming too that someone that is so thin saying they need to lose body fat. You would think one of her family would talk to her about this obsession. On her stories this morning saying she is lucky she has access to a gym. Does she think the “exercise within 5k of your home” doesn’t apply to her😡

Reactions: 8
I think it’s clear to anyone to see that she doesn’t need to lose any body fat! What the duck is she on! Again more attention seeking , she knows too well.... sneak that one

Definitely find it alarming too that someone that is so thin saying they need to lose body fat. You would think one of her family would talk to her about this obsession. On her stories this morning saying she is lucky she has access to a gym. Does she think the “exercise within 5k of your home” doesn’t apply to her😡
She couldn't give a tit about restrictions.
She's shown that several times and most recently when they swanned off for a free dinner and hotel stay 10 mins down the road 🙄

Reactions: 4
She has some cheek posting videos of herself running on the treadmill at the gym. What’s her excuse. Tj may have to pop in every now and again but that doesn’t mean she can. She was harping on about how important the gym is for mental health. The way I see it, her taking videos of her gym sessions is just rubbing it in our faces. Why does she not just use her platform to advise on at home workouts instead of making us who can’t go feel like tit. How utterly self absorbed.

Reactions: 10
I really hope, that if anything, after this pandemic we can actually just put an end to the supply and demand for influencers.

Reactions: 12
Her latest post... Is she actually out drinking somewhere?? Can clearly see someone sitting right beside her!! She actually has no shame!!

Reactions: 5
Her latest post... Is she actually out drinking somewhere?? Can clearly see someone sitting right beside her!! She actually has no shame!!
Was her makeupbyyvonne done recently or was it a throwback? She isn’t supposed to be getting Halloween makeup done! There are brides who don’t have makeup artists for their wedding day!

Was her makeupbyyvonne done recently or was it a throwback? She isn’t supposed to be getting Halloween makeup done! There are brides who don’t have makeup artists for their wedding day!
its from today, can you cope??? she should be arrested!

• Wow
Selfish idiot...it's fairly clear she's not the full deck but to blatantly post herself doing what she likes just shows us how stupid and disrespectful she is. What lockdown?!

She is the most selfish self absorbed yoke going. That gym is not within 5 k of her house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.