Niamh Debrun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her engagement ring is also a total joke. She actually got it for free from E-Jewelz in Limerick. The lady who does those rings was said to be getting exposure for payment at the time (about a year or two ago) but Niamh totally ghosted her. Now if you go back and see her posts, she’s claiming she got it in a jewellers in Kilkenny which isn’t true at all. This is commonly enough known in certain circles in limerick too. Amazed niamh hasn’t been taken to court but then again, I’d doubt there’s legislation about influencers 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I normally just read threads and didn’t have an acc until now but I just had to say something on this topic. I just cannot believe she has blatantly gotten her hair done. I’m a hair salon owner who has had to leave my team go and close my business for a second time this year, I obey all the rules and don’t do any hair despite numerous requests because I care about public health. She has not only gotten a head of highlights, she has gotten a head of extensions. There 4/5 hours in the chair minimum. And it’s SO obvious!!!! She isn’t even trying to hide it. Shame on that stylist too for doing that. I know where she gets her hair done from her tagging them and I’m so disappointed by it all. So frustrating to watch.

Reactions: 13
I normally just read threads and didn’t have an acc until now but I just had to say something on this topic. I just cannot believe she has blatantly gotten her hair done. I’m a hair salon owner who has had to leave my team go and close my business for a second time this year, I obey all the rules and don’t do any hair despite numerous requests because I care about public health. She has not only gotten a head of highlights, she has gotten a head of extensions. There 4/5 hours in the chair minimum. And it’s SO obvious!!!! She isn’t even trying to hide it. Shame on that stylist too for doing that. I know where she gets her hair done from her tagging them and I’m so disappointed by it all. So frustrating to watch.
So sorry ye had to close. The irony is salons are so much more sanitary than any supermarket. Hope everything turns around for you! But I defo agree with your point

Reactions: 4
She's an idiot....I mean its 3 weeks left. Could she not have done it before lockdown or waited. The hairdresser who did it is worse...we all kow what salon she goes to in KK.

Reactions: 8
She's an idiot....I mean its 3 weeks left. Could she not have done it before lockdown or waited. The hairdresser who did it is worse...we all kow what salon she goes to in KK.
Unfollowed her - only thing I can do to express feelings on this

Reactions: 2
Thank you, fingers crossed we will be back beautifying all you lovely ladies very soon. It’s just sad to see it’s one rule for us and another for someone who should be leading by example. 😞

This makes me so angry that genuine hairdressers, beauticians etc are closing their doors and abiding by rules yet some just disregard the rules for the sake of a single person.
My hairdresser has been asked time and time again to do house calls both during the 1st lockdown and now this one. She refuses every single one. Its salon only or no service with her!!

This makes me so angry that genuine hairdressers, beauticians etc are closing their doors and abiding by rules yet some just disregard the rules for the sake of a single person.
My hairdresser has been asked time and time again to do house calls both during the 1st lockdown and now this one. She refuses every single one. Its salon only or no service with her!!
I’ve no words to be honest, I’m upset by it. There are two parties to blame in this, Niamh & the stylist. I have 4 sisters and they haven’t even had a sneaky root touch up from me, and they wouldn’t even dare to ask me because they would be too embarrassed to be seen to go against the guidelines either. It’s not that hard to obey rules for 6 weeks.

And popped around to the inlaws for treats and a pic in their kitchen to advertise those stupid meals. 'I had no energy today to do a work out and burn a thousand calories like I did yesterday' no love you were getting your hair done. Not a day goes by and she isn't breaking lockdown rules
Anyone know if TJs dad lives with them considering they are in his home house?

• Angry
TJ’s dad doesn’t live with them. It makes me so angry she does whatever the hell she likes no regard for any restrictions. Shame on that hair salon in Kilkenny that we all know the name of from her previous tagging

Reactions: 3
I honestly can't believe she thinks is okay to go to hairdressers when the whole country is trying to get to grips with a pandemic and economic losses and mental health problems. Posting gym photos and 1000 calorie burn workouts when people can't access a gym atm etc is not a nice thing either. People already are struggling with mental health and gyms not opening.

Reactions: 4
TJ’s dad doesn’t live with them. It makes me so angry she does whatever the hell she likes no regard for any restrictions. Shame on that hair salon in Kilkenny that we all know the name of from her previous tagging
She got her colour done during the first lockdown. She continued going to the gym during the last lockdown and this one despite it being 30 min drive from them. Now she got the extensions in. She literally does not give a tit about anything other than her appearance. What a sad life. Flat out posting “be kind” quotes aswell, clearly the comments about her hair bother her. Maybe if you didn’t get your hair done while the whole country is on lock down people wouldn’t be commenting you twit.

Reactions: 10
I cant see any comments under her latest post she must have deleted them. Of course people are going to notice a full head of highlights and extensions.

I liked (literally only liked!) a comment someone left about her clearly getting her hair done and then I searched - does this mean she’s blocked me?! I’m STUNNED. How nice that she just gets to delete reality from her life. Beggars belief!
Oh you’re blocked 😂 she’s a nutter. Were there many comments?!

Oh you’re blocked 😂 she’s a nutter. Were there many comments?!
I only saw 1 and liked that - someone said something like “Stopped to get your hair done on the way to Aldi then” and I liked it. But I assumed she was deleting them, she seems to have a loose relationship with the truth/reality. I completely understand blocking for abuse or bullying - I wouldn’t tolerate that. But this BULLSHIT of blocking anyone who flags that her hair has grown a foot overnight. Some clown literally said it was down to straighteners.

It grew a foot in one day 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.