Niamh Debrun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I like Niamh but I feel like it’s all smoke and mirrors. Getting married in adare manor, the pictures that are clearly not in her house, the fake Chanel and LV and Gucci handbags. fitness is a huge thing for her so why not be honest to her followers and say that she’s not working atm instead of leading them to believe you can get the body she has and spend the amount of time that she does in the gym whilst working a full time job when she’s not?!

Reactions: 6
Where are they currently living and why is it not good enough for photos
they live in TJs house. You can tell it’s not up to her standards cus she never really shows pictures of it or takes pictures in it, like she chose to use the brother in laws house for the ad instead of her own?!

Reactions: 2
Tbh I like Niamh but I feel like it’s all smoke and mirrors. Getting married in adare manor, the pictures that are clearly not in her house, the fake Chanel and LV and Gucci handbags. fitness is a huge thing for her so why not be honest to her followers and say that she’s not working atm instead of leading them to believe you can get the body she has and spend the amount of time that she does in the gym whilst working a full time job when she’s not?!
How do you know it’s Adare Manor? She’s been keeping that card close to her chest, said she wouldn’t be revealing it. They are hardly posh and becks like, max security needed! I did think it would be Adare alright, it would have to be a certain type of venue. All during lockdown she was saying “oh we don’t care about numbers, getting married is all that matters” and lo and behold she postpones cause the restrictions are 25. Can’t see her getting married in Feb to be honest. If she does there will be a massive vow renewal once covid goes away. She will want a duck off massive day.

Reactions: 5
How do you know it’s Adare Manor? She’s been keeping that card close to her chest, said she wouldn’t be revealing it. They are hardly posh and becks like, max security needed! I did think it would be Adare alright, it would have to be a certain type of venue. All during lockdown she was saying “oh we don’t care about numbers, getting married is all that matters” and lo and behold she postpones cause the restrictions are 25. Can’t see her getting married in Feb to be honest. If she does there will be a massive vow renewal once covid goes away. She will want a duck off massive day.
Big kick in the guts to the Woodlands in Adare if so - theyve been giving her freebies for a while.

Re the pics in the house... the house theyre living doesnt seem to have been decorated in a long time, it doesnt fit with the 'aspirational' element of influencing id imagine

they live in TJs house. You can tell it’s not up to her standards cus she never really shows pictures of it or takes pictures in it, like she chose to use the brother in laws house for the ad instead of her own?!
If my brothers partner with notions tried to pass my house off as hers to do little photos and videos she wouldn't be long being told not to call around...

Reactions: 3
She did an interview recently and named the Adare Manor as her wedding venue, she had a swipe up link to it! She literally just wants to be able to say she’s getting married there.

• Haha
She did an interview recently and named the Adare Manor as her wedding venue, she had a swipe up link to it! She literally just wants to be able to say she’s getting married there.
I think all the weddings there are very samey. Notions is all! No originality! I’d say she has a lot of suppliers on board and to be honest they all love going to adare manor! Who wouldn’t? She’s adamant that the wedding won’t be going ahead if the numbers are still low! She needs an audience you know

Reactions: 8
I think all the weddings there are very samey. Notions is all! No originality! I’d say she has a lot of suppliers on board and to be honest they all love going to adare manor! Who wouldn’t? She’s adamant that the wedding won’t be going ahead if the numbers are still low! She needs an audience you know
Absolutely. Same thing over and over at every wedding even the instahuns. Yawn. A classic example of wanting the wedding not the marriage. Be interesting to see how she copes with the anti climax of once the big day is over. Know so many who genuinely were so down then when they couldn’t be planning and talking about the big day constantly 🙄

Absolutely. Same thing over and over at every wedding even the instahuns. Yawn. A classic example of wanting the wedding not the marriage. Be interesting to see how she copes with the anti climax of once the big day is over. Know so many who genuinely were so down then when they couldn’t be planning and talking about the big day constantly 🙄
I'm sure she'll be fine, needs to get them kids out quickly and get that gym body back you know before she's 30. Also the 'I don't care about the venue', I'm sure Adare was top of TJ's list, I'd say the milking parlour would be more his scene.

Before she's 30? She looks mid 30's 😬 is she not 30 yet? 😳😳

Sure half her content will be gone once the wedding is over so we will be back to Boohoo hauls and So Sue "tutorials" Mixed with Bellamianta /whichever tan she's loyal to this week deliveries

Only recently started following Niamh. I’m unfollowing soon. I find it all the content very unauthentic and uninspiring. Like previous poster I’m shocked she’s only in her mid 20s😱
When she speaks into the camera it’s kinda scary as her eyeballs and mouth are the only things moving on her face. Whoever is doing her fillers/Botox needs to lay off.

Pity she feels she can’t be herself, if she did she could have the potential to have better content.

She’s about 29/early thirties I’d say.. I think it’s v sad she doesn’t have family or friends stepping in with her being so obsessive about her weight, I follow her on and off and when I went in today, my heart actually sank. Her eyes are actually bulging out of her skull. It’s just not right

Reactions: 6
Definitely and there a few i know with great lengths and hairtalk extensions from collabs interested see if their hair gets done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.