NI Influencers #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t get over how bad Nadia Long looks- she looks so old, haggard and manly. She used to have a good figure now she’s built like a tank- not a good look

Reactions: 2
Can’t get over how bad Nadia Long looks- she looks so old, haggard and manly. She used to have a good figure now she’s built like a tank- not a good look
When she’d extra weight on her years ago before she got into bodybuilding I always thought she was gorgeous’ Her face is so sunken in she looks like a drug addict, looks even worse when she’s no makeup on just so unhealthy looking.

Is Nadia still breast feeding the baby? Surely it can’t be healthy to be taking steroids or protein powder when you’re breast feeding. The baby will be like the hulk lol

Reactions: 1
I’m such a spanner, for a while I thought you were talking about Naomi Long and couldn’t understand what the hell was going on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Awk come on this is a reach
I don’t think it is a reach. I don’t know why anyone would post publicly about pregnancy “scares” but it’s well known how to avoid pregnancy. I agree that this could be upsetting for some. It’s not content regardless.

Reactions: 5
Is Nadia still breast feeding the baby? Surely it can’t be healthy to be taking steroids or protein powder when you’re breast feeding. The baby will be like the hulk lol
I think had to give it up due to her calories being soo low
I remember she put the calories up at the time and is was less than 900 therefore you wouldn’t be able to breast fed

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think had to give it up due to her calories being soo low
I remember she put the calories up at the time and is was less than 900 therefore you wouldn’t be able to breast fed
She was eating less than 900 calories? Jesus duck, this woman should not be training anybody.

Reactions: 4
She was eating less than 900 calories? Jesus duck, this woman should not be training anybody.
or promoting that type of lifestyle on her instagram to young girls, or new Mums who will feel like utter crap in comparison. so very very dangerous, she needs her head checked

Reactions: 3
or promoting that type of lifestyle on her instagram to young girls, or new Mums who will feel like utter crap in comparison. so very very dangerous, she needs her head checked
Sure it’s all about the “bounce back” 🙄

India Sasha on her stories riding horses in Morroco that don’t look in the best shape and are getting whip and then get an allergic reaction and her face swells up! Haha karma
Is India not popular? I always liked her when she first appeared on Tiktok but I don't actively follow her!

Nah I seen a while back she’d put a photo on her story of the amptimal hungry baby formula saying hopefully it would help him sleep longer at night, which can say it doesn’t work lol

---

Is this meant to make us feel sorry for her or somethin. The whole world was rejoicing at you not puttin up a post of your stinkin deckin in that bikini ye goat. Looks like she just went and got bloods taken ffs grow up would ye. World's smallest violin springs to mind
She’s all about fitness and clean eating but still smokes and uses tanning beds regularly, kind of contradictory.

Reactions: 4
Nah I seen a while back she’d put a photo on her story of the amptimal hungry baby formula saying hopefully it would help him sleep longer at night, which can say it doesn’t work lol

---

She’s all about fitness and clean eating but still smokes and uses tanning beds regularly, kind of contradictory.
Chloe Tully has been promoting tanning beds as well. Back in the day I used to go to the lie down ones and conk out, was so relaxing. I wouldn’t go near one now, petrified actually. And they are so strong. I find it weird that all of these types of people love the sunbeds and fillers and Botox. Promoting being healthy and fit and yet doing that seems to contradict in my opinion 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Hey 😳 did our tiktok thread get banned?
Something has happened it. I can’t post on it anymore. Says at the bottom about contribution before March 2022 but sure it’s only a week old and i wrote on it a couple of days ago 🤔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.