NI Influencers #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On to the 4th thread for NI Influencers

Question - how can Danielle Donohoe post a pic of her dolled up for Christmas and then write in the caption about some poor person who passed away?! I seen the pic and then read the post & was like WTAF how terribly tone deaf & insensitive. Totally inappropriate

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
On to the 4th thread for NI Influencers

Question - how can Danielle Donohoe post a pic of her dolled up for Christmas and then write in the caption about some poor person who passed away?! I seen the pic and then read the post & was like WTAF how terribly tone deaf & insensitive. Totally inappropriate
She needs her own thread this one.. totally extras with the spending and showing off. And only loves herself since she got her hair cut.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Legends! What is UP?!
(Because this deserves a place on the first page of a new thread 😂)
duck that's belter 😂
He annoys the duck out of me and is never done not so subtly showing off what they have in his weekly debriefs 😴 a bleeping restaurant in your own house. Like wtf? The wife is just as annoying.

He's a mix between the Art Attack talking head and Quasimodo

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t think she’s ever been mentioned in a bad light on here so what’s got her so upset 😂
Who is Emily McNeill, never heard of her. Although just looked anonymously at her page. Another self obsessed hole. See if IG disappeared, these cunts would have duck all in their life.

They've the cheek to call us sad bastards when they spend every bleeping day preening and pruning themselves, staring at themselves in the mirror and using filters for selfies, in order to get attention and freebies.
What a bleeping existence. And are we really supposed to believe she's in a relationship with that Chloe one? Looks like a stunt the glamour models pulled in the 90s and early 2000s for fame. Scundered.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Who is Emily McNeill, never heard of her. Although just looked anonymously at her page. Another self obsessed hole. See if IG disappeared, these cunts would have duck all in their life.
She’s an influencer & brow artist from belfast. Recently moved to dubai but has settled back in belfast again. 99% sure she’s going out with Chloe Tully or they are really good friends. She seems harmless I quite like her content but just thought it strange she’s posted that

Reactions: 3
Don’t think she’s ever been mentioned in a bad light on here so what’s got her so upset 😂
Another one that loves herself. Bet she bleaches her hole. She definitely seems the type. Ps why you on here Emily if this site is just for ‘freaks’? 🤔😂 Chloe mustn’t be giving her enough attention this evening

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's got an account on here!!

I did a little detective work. The bookmark symbol only appears if you're logged in.. which means she was logged in to take that screenshot. If you view the thread without being logged in the symbols at the top right of the comment box aren't there 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Never heard of her. Have to laugh at her saying she's not gonna post the name of it but it literally says Tattle in the post that she shared.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her poses are WILD. She’s going out with Chloe tulley. Nothing offensive about her really she just really loves each other

Reactions: 1
Attention seeking 🙄
She's got an account on here!!

I did a little detective work. The bookmark symbol only appears if you're logged in.. which means she was logged in to take that screenshot. If you view the thread without being logged in the symbols at the top right of the comment box aren't there 🤔
Good work 🤗

@AFlyOnYourWall you’re famous 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She could have placed her comment box over the piece about elle pearls but she left that for people to read in the screenshot.

Reactions: 6
Another one that loves herself. Bet she bleaches her hole. She definitely seems the type. Ps why you on here Emily if this site is just for ‘freaks’? 🤔😂 Chloe mustn’t be giving her enough attention this evening
I’m pretty sure she was with Chloe before and cheated on her with that taxi driver Niall forget his surname, from Belfast that was in a relationship with Alana Richmond (AR Hair exstensions) and he was cheating with Chantelle McKenna and it was all over Facebook of them fightin. He drives a gold BMW I remember he drove her to the airport to go to Dubai and all. I think she was annoyed she’s not being talked about on here - why else would she put that up!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Anyone seen this tit! How is she claiming she gave them anythin when her mate Brendan literally owns the company who made those presents! Also why can't people just gift without shoving it down our throats on socials duck sake!! Also her gym must not be doin too well all I see is cheap welcome offers all the time!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.