Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Happy International Women’s Day to all you wee fanny’s on here 💗🌟💋💎👑
May we never exploit our chidren, sell our souls, post for clout, or beg for freebies ✊🏼
---
A poem by yours truly to celebrate all my fellow tattle ladies on International Women’s Day 🍷💗💋

Keep it real 😂✌🏼

Straight talking
Insta-hun stalking
Glass of red
Got an unmade bed
Foul mouth
Tits have gone South
Hair not done
Slicked back in a bun
Spots and scars
No financed cars
Filter-free
As real as can be
Unbleached hole
Haven’t sold my soul
Take no shit
Love craic and wit
House ain’t tidy
‘Fuck it!’ it’s Friday
Do 9-5
Just trying to survive!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Can we keep the TikTok chat on the TikTok thread please 👉🏼
I don’t have a baldy who any of these Jeremy Kyle contestants are 🥴 I’m here to chat shit about Cathy Martin and co 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Instagrammer14

Chatty Member
Don’t think she’s ever been mentioned in a bad light on here so what’s got her so upset 😂
She's got an account on here!!

I did a little detective work. The bookmark symbol only appears if you're logged in.. which means she was logged in to take that screenshot. If you view the thread without being logged in the symbols at the top right of the comment box aren't there 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Right can we stop drip-feeding info on this thread? I want all the juicy details, not little snippets 😂 what church does Stephen ‘The Satanist’ Getty attend? Who is the father of Sarah’s 2nd child? Who else in the church is having affairs? Where’s the rendezvous-vous? Where do they do the weekly grocery shop? Etc etc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
Don’t think she’s ever been mentioned in a bad light on here so what’s got her so upset 😂
Who is Emily McNeill, never heard of her. Although just looked anonymously at her page. Another self obsessed arsehole. See if IG disappeared, these cunts would have fuck all in their life.

They've the cheek to call us sad bastards when they spend every fucking day preening and pruning themselves, staring at themselves in the mirror and using filters for selfies, in order to get attention and freebies.
What a fucking existence. And are we really supposed to believe she's in a relationship with that Chloe one? Looks like a stunt the glamour models pulled in the 90s and early 2000s for fame. Scundered.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

chunky1983

I’ve said before on a thread on Tattle that I think his work is really overrated. And overpriced too for that matter. Don’t see the appeal at all. I see he’s opened a tattoo studio recently too…
What's a Terry Bradley painting and a clitoris got in common.???

Every cunt has one.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member

With the news breaking about a suspect being arrested and charged in the Natalie McNally case, it’s just made me stop and think. All these NI ‘influencers’ and I don’t recall a single one of them having posted about the poor girl and her unborn baby. To think of the audience and reach they all have, and how quick they are to accept freebies and pimp out their kids for views and likes. But couldn’t take one second out of their day to bring awareness to the case makes me so angry 😡 honestly I hope 2023 is the year that ends influencers. I’ve had enough now. Shame on the lot of them 🤬

(Ps link posted above for general NI thread chat for anyone that’s interested in joining us)

• Heart
Reactions: 24

cbelle48

Lurganista is such a dick. On insta stories crying about how Zara clothes are dearer in the UK than in Europe, she goes ‘as if it isn’t hard enough at the minute’ some people are struggling to pay bills and put food on the table and she’s on crying about the price of a fucking gilet 🤣🤣🤣 these people seriously need to get a grip

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Lauren Nicole Alexandra doesn’t bother me in the grand scheme of things. Don’t think she’s doing any harm, it’s just hilarious to watch the bikini walk every day 😂 now what does bother me is insta huns like Jordan Q Radio, Blossoming Birds, All That’s Pretty, Melissa Riddell, Emily McClean, JemHow, Cathy Martin, Taylor Rae, Sinead Hegarty etc (I could list a lot more, but these are just a few that came to mind) who take gifted items and experiences that they don’t need or deserve, post for clout, pimp their kids out online for views and likes, portray a fake life etc absolutely shameless behaviour from the biggest bunch of self-obsessed narcissists. Can’t stand them or their greed and entitlement and I’ll continue to call them all out on it for as long as I’m on here. Wankers

• Heart
Reactions: 23

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Ok well I’ve been sitting on this one for a while, mainly out of fear of exposing the individual that told me. But apparently Cathy Martin is fond of the Colombian marching powder 🤥 and has slept with men in exchange for services beneficial to her. I don’t want to give too much detail as to what, because she will be able to narrow it down to the individual in question. But basically Cathy needed work done for something, and bedded the man in lieu of paying him for the work. He is a decent person, (albeit a typically red-blooded male), and can’t imagine he is even aware of Tattle. I was actually in his company when he got a WhatsApp message from her, which is how she came up in conversation. I didn’t know who she was at this stage, but obviously curious I later went home and looked her up on IG. This was a few years ago now, and the above is all in relation to one man. I’m not sure if she still does this, or if it’s a frequent occurrence with other men. Don’t even know if this will be interesting or exciting to anyone, but it’s the one and only bit of tea I have about any NI insta huns 😅 and sorry for the lack of specific detail, but the man is a decent person, and I don’t want him to be outed. Cathy however is a clapped out old trout who uses people at her leisure, so I don’t care about outing her and how it makes her look 😂 (Pps I don’t know this to be true or factually correct, it came directly from him, and I am now sharing here, but I can’t imagine him to be the type to make something like that up, and I don’t think he is actually aware of Cathy’s prominence on the NI insta hun/blogger scene)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
I swear all you wee fanny’s on here get me through my day 😂 life throws me all sorts of shit on a daily basis, most of which I keep private from friends and family. So coming on here is like therapy to me ❤ up the tattle bastards ✌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Cathy Martin
The clapped out trout
All she does
Is post for clout
Looks like a clown
Acts like a fool
Mutton as lamb