NI Influencers #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something has happened it. I can’t post on it anymore. Says at the bottom about contribution before March 2022 but sure it’s only a week old and i wrote on it a couple of days ago 🤔
There's nothing on the bottom of it for me and I can still write on it. Strange...

Reactions: 1
Something has happened it. I can’t post on it anymore. Says at the bottom about contribution before March 2022 but sure it’s only a week old and i wrote on it a couple of days ago 🤔
Members that joined tattle after a certain point can’t comment on TikTok threads anymore. Only ones that have been members for an extended period of time. Think it’s because things where being taken off the threads and posted under the creators videos etc

Reactions: 3
So according to Megan, Dominic is gay. She has seen emails dating back to July but admits she was still with him November. Beggy Braniff is on laughing at her comments about him but would drop her knickers in a flash for him.

I can no longer comment on the NI TikTokers thread or the Megan & Dom thread either ... ragin!!

• Wow
Does anyone follow that “Dish you were here” guy? Does he ever pay for anything? Very unclear whether his stays are free as he doesn’t mark them as such. Just spends his life eating free food and looking smug.

Reactions: 2
Abigail Parkinson posting on tiktok giving off about people being annoyed she gets things for free for posting about them… ‘I don’t think people understand how much work goes in to a video’ yeah it’s so hard to go get your teeth done, make a 60 second tiktok and #ad…🤣🤣🤣 All these ‘influencer’ dicks would need to go and work a real job for one day and see how easy their ‘job’is!!! Seriously they are so tone deaf!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Abigail Parkinson posting on tiktok giving off about people being annoyed she gets things for free for posting about them… ‘I don’t think people understand how much work goes in to a video’ yeah it’s so hard to go get your teeth done, make a 60 second tiktok and #ad…🤣🤣🤣 All these ‘influencer’ dicks would need to go and work a real job for one day and see how easy their ‘job’is!!! Seriously they are so tone deaf!!!
Not a good video for her at all! Saying she wants the teeth 100% for free or not at all. Someone offered her half price treatment for promotion and she declined.. what a dose

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Not a good video for her at all! Saying she wants the teeth 100% for free or not at all. Someone offered her half price treatment for promotion and she declined.. what a dose
She should do what Gerry Iav done and just get the top row done lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the duck is that TIK TOk video? I am gobsmacked for her. What an absolute hole. Imagine how much you must think of yourself to be thinking you are entitled to free treatments etc? 2 wks ago I didn't know here now I can't stand her. Beggy witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She would sell her soul to be Miss NI, going to opening of envelopes and being permanently attached to the others.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Andrea McCarragher back to public again. Honestly the girl can’t stay away can she? She must love the attention and validation from online strangers. Also just to add Aaron turns me. Don’t know what it is, maybe it’s his ape features 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t think it is a reach. I don’t know why anyone would post publicly about pregnancy “scares” but it’s well known how to avoid pregnancy. I agree that this could be upsetting for some. It’s not content regardless.
I haven’t seen this have u a link

---

She would sell her soul to be Miss NI, going to opening of envelopes and being permanently attached to the others.
She gives me such an ick she’s glued to Kathryn Walker

What the duck is that TIK TOk video? I am gobsmacked for her. What an absolute hole. Imagine how much you must think of yourself to be thinking you are entitled to free treatments etc? 2 wks ago I didn't know here now I can't stand her. Beggy witch.
First time I’ve seen this one. Bit of a catfish alright 🤣🤣🤣 who the eff is she? She’s just some random dweeb 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
How is she not embarrassed? Who do you think you are? Like to be a successful "iNfLuEnCeR" you are supposed to be relatable and at least likeable.

Reactions: 7
How is she not embarrassed? Who do you think you are? Like to be a successful "iNfLuEnCeR" you are supposed to be relatable and at least likeable.
People doesn’t understand how much work goes into a tik tok video?!?! Does she realise how much work a dentist does to get those composite veneers on her teeth and the costs involved for a dentists time, dental nurses time, all the equipment and tools etc. Not being funny but she’s an absolute nobody like myself why would they just gift some randomer 10 veneers!?? Surely be more cost effective to gift someone who’s actually has a wider reach as then you’re more likely to generate some sales from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
People doesn’t understand how much work goes into a tik tok video?!?! Does she realise how much work a dentist does to get those composite veneers on her teeth and the costs involved for a dentists time, dental nurses time, all the equipment and tools etc. Not being funny but she’s an absolute nobody like myself why would they just gift some randomer 10 veneers!?? Surely be more cost effective to gift someone who’s actually has a wider reach as then you’re more likely to generate some sales from it.
I sincerely hope not a single dentist does this for her for free. I can’t believe the neck of her giving off that some dentists would only give it to her for 50% off… but no she wants the full 100%. And to say that so publicly? Wtf. She’s not Kim Kardashian I highly doubt any reputable dentist would do such a massive procedure in exchange for a tiktok video (key word reputable…I’d steer clear of my dentist if they were doing brand deals with these cunts) then saying ‘if I can’t get it fully for free I’d rather just fully pay for it myself’ trying to act all high and mighty. bleeping go pay for it then?

---

Also… does anyone else find it so weird how influencing has gone from promoting makeup and hair products and clothes to now full on ‘influencing’ people to go to places for Botox, fillers, veneers… what’s next? They’ll be looking boob jobs BBLs and Lipo for free then post about it on tiktok?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.