NI Influencers #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
like is she sucking her cheeks in or is that just how she looks? she's like skeletor
Horrible 😞 is this skeletal look a thing now? If I seen my face like that in a mirror I would be extremely worried. Is it maybe caused by injectables? This look reminds me of that wee thing a while back that was scaring children, can’t remember the name 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Horrible 😞 is this skeletal look a thing now? If I seen my face like that in a mirror I would be extremely worried. Is it maybe caused by injectables? This look reminds me of that wee thing a while back that was scaring children, can’t remember the name 🤦🏻‍♀️
You are thinking of Momo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree - Please read our rules and why they're important
Hardly 😂🤣 it's a gossip site 👍🙄! Whys your feathers so ruffled 🤔?? Did something hit a nerve with you?? Ive said plenty off nice things & some home truths that's are widely known about a certain person that everyone is talking about & also others are asking about. Did that offend you maybe 🙄
think its cause pinkpea being a super witch

Can a new thread be made?
So according to Megan, Dominic is gay. She has seen emails dating back to July but admits she was still with him November. Beggy Braniff is on laughing at her comments about him but would drop her knickers in a flash for him.

I can no longer comment on the NI TikTokers thread or the Megan & Dom thread either ... ragin!!
---

That girl quite clearly suffers from anorexia 😥 that's an awful disease & whole life consuming as any eating disorder . It's nothing to be light hearted about, it can be fatal & a horrible, controlled life to live. Especially at the stage she's at by her pictures. My heart goes out to her & I hope she conquers it soon ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ffs 🙄🙄🙄
Anyway it's a bleeping rhinoplasty she should be begging for.
I am so sick of these entitled cunts.

Also to add you can't post authentically when you've NOT PAID.
I hope she reads here because she needs a bleeping reality check. 😤
She's been brainwashed by the Miss NI and VAVA crowd to think they are so much better than everyone else. Posing and strutting into businesses demanding freebies. They honestly believe businesses who have probably never heard of them are missing out if they don't shower them with gifts, it's disgusting.

Like I said previously these people need to be named and shamed. Independent businesses are working hard to keep their heads above water. They don't need entitled twats like her trying to exploit them.

Reactions: 9
Hardly 😂🤣 it's a gossip site 👍🙄! Whys your feathers so ruffled 🤔?? Did something hit a nerve with you?? Ive said plenty off nice things & some home truths that's are widely known about a certain person that everyone is talking about & also others are asking about. Did that offend you maybe 🙄
lol i was joking - you're my favourite tattler!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Nadia long in the dress 😳😳😳😳😳😳 Jesus Christ she’s scary looking . She looks more like a man than my husband does

Reactions: 2
Can a new thread be made?

---

That girl quite clearly suffers from anorexia 😥 that's an awful disease & whole life consuming as any eating disorder . It's nothing to be light hearted about, it can be fatal & a horrible, controlled life to live. Especially at the stage she's at by her pictures. My heart goes out to her & I hope she conquers it soon ❤
I would never be light hearted or make fun of someone with an eating disorder. Do you know for certain she has an eating disorder? I have seen lots of people with this sunken in face, surely they don’t all have eating disorders?

Reactions: 1
OK ❤, honestly I'm the nicest person in real life just this is a.... 'Oh my lord, what's the Goss' site 🤷‍♀️ & really I come on here with a glass off wine & being anonymous, asking what you want is a novelty because you want to know things but you can't ask & on here it's like, I wanna know tell me 🤣 sorry if I offended you x
lol i was joking - you're my favourite tattler!
---

I would never be light hearted or make fun of someone with an eating disorder. Do you know for certain she has an eating disorder? I have seen lots of people with this sunken in face, surely they don’t all have eating disorders?
Hey, yes I'd 💯 say She's not healthy & an eating disorder is active. That's from 15 yrs experience.I also understand the control, mental side of it & how it grips your life. It's obvious to see & I genuinely, purely hope with all my heart she conquers her demons & sees how valuable she is & grows stronger. Best off luck to her & all her achievements ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
OK ❤, honestly I'm the nicest person in real life just this is a.... 'Oh my lord, what's the Goss' site 🤷‍♀️ & really I come on here with a glass off wine & being anonymous, asking what you want is a novelty because you want to know things but you can't ask & on here it's like, I wanna know tell me 🤣 sorry if I offended you x

---

Hey, yes I'd 💯 say She's not healthy & an eating disorder is active. That's from 15 yrs experience.I also understand the control, mental side of it & how it grips your life. It's obvious to see & I genuinely, purely hope with all my heart she conquers her demons & sees how valuable she is & grows stronger. Best off luck to her & all her achievements ❤
She has posted about getting jaw slimming Botox before though so it’s probably that that’s making her so gaunt looking. She posted a before and after pic ages ago and she looked so much healthier in the before pic 🥺

• Sad
aine magee back on tiktok asking for gifts but shes not a begger ? lmao her mask slipped a long time ago shes a dick must be skint she had to come back on for a few pound 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.