NI Tiktokers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delighted!! Far more drama with the 'TikTokkers' than talking about LNAs decking πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
So who makes you all cringe the most! Meg/Dom? Beggy Branifff? Agnew? Let’s here all the bizz 🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So who makes you all cringe the most! Meg/Dom? Beggy Branifff? Agnew? Let’s here all the bizz 🀣
Can't have any of them tbhπŸ˜‚. The Meg/Dom saga was just pathetic and a lot of it was just for money to fund their❄ habit imo.
Beggy Braniff is just a loud mouth who loves to be in the middle of it all. And then complains woe is her. After all the drama today I ghost watched her live about 20 mins ago and she was gurning that she felt she done no wrong. Same tit different day with herπŸ˜‚
As for Agnew he's just a narcissistic drunk preying on women πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
P.s are we restricted on the 10K followers in here? (Who we can talk about)

Reactions: 1
@Instagrammer14 you're a legend πŸ‘ thankyou ❀ xxxx

We
well probably but the main ones have well over 10,000 on tiktok and this is the page for it πŸ‘Œ

We
well probably but the main ones have well over 10,000 on tiktok and this is the page for it πŸ‘Œ

Can't have any of them tbhπŸ˜‚. The Meg/Dom saga was just pathetic and a lot of it was just for money to fund their❄ habit imo.
Beggy Braniff is just a loud mouth who loves to be in the middle of it all. And then complains woe is her. After all the drama today I ghost watched her live about 20 mins ago and she was gurning that she felt she done no wrong. Same tit different day with herπŸ˜‚
Is that David with all the kids? Seriously your girl Amy is dangerous as feck!! She's not a mate!! She's constantly sliding between whoever is getting most like on tikytok πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Then crying all day

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
My biggest peeve is that Tammy one. Constantly begging. Makes new accounts to do β€œthe risings” I would love to know who the duck is gifting these people. Like she’s making over 2k a week. It makes my skin crawl.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Is that David with all the kids? Seriously your girl Amy is dangerous as feck!! She's not a mate!! She's constantly sliding between whoever is getting most like on tikytok πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Then crying all day

My biggest peeve is that Tammy one. Constantly begging. Makes new accounts to do β€œthe risings” I would love to know who the duck is gifting these people. Like she’s making over 2k a week. It makes my skin crawl.
Tammy's on live atm with Kassandra. She sits with a sour bake on her everytime shes live cradling her grandchild.

Is that David one bigsmoke or something? He's another one does my bap in. Always involved in people's business too. Was he not the one month and months ago that was going mad cause people were phoning his work about him or something?
Amy is 100% dangerous. Its no wonder she doesn't have actual 'friends' she always ends up arguing with them.

Omg I'm on a roll πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£ what's going on with megan and dom?? He's went with every man & woman behind her back, she knows all about it too, is she back with him the mug πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚ sorry but she's ab absolute tit. Did you see the pics with her, Amy.... Off course cause she's always in the mix... The grace, doms other baby mama πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't think they're together anymore. Although she still putting videos up with not so subtle dologs at himπŸ˜‚. They were both as bad as each other. She got done with glassing him as wellπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Jesus Mary and the wee donkey... I left tiktok, she put up a post in her wedding dress saying it all fell apart, she wouldn't be begging again..... 1hr 15mins later.... 4 more roses peeps.... Let's do this πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ jesus feck off omg, lmaoo πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus Mary and the wee donkey... I left tiktok, she put up a post in her wedding dress saying it all fell apart, she wouldn't be begging again..... 1hr 15mins later.... 4 more roses peeps.... Let's do this πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ jesus feck off omg, lmaoo πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
She did not! I missed thatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Standard TikTokkers though. Forever saying I'm not doing this anymore, next thing there asking for another wee rose. I'd love to know where people's got the money to send. After I pay my bills I've just enough to live on for the rest of the month!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Remember that!! Her and Amy acting like they wouldn’t be back on tik tok again. Literally hours later they’re doing the biggest begging sprees ever. It’s disgusting. I honestly can’t understand why anyone actually sends them gifts, or anyone on TikTok for that matter but if you’re gonna send them would you not rather watch some high quality content like she literally just sits there full sour bake moaning and saying β€œam doing the wee footballs niiii send me the footballs” , β€œmy goals for the pugs guysss send me 5 more pugs I just love the way they pop up on the screen” like it’s pathetic, get a bleeping job. She blocked me cause I asked her how much money she has made on tik tok πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚there used to be this girl who would gift really big to all of them and she fell out with them she prob started to see them for who they really are.

• Haha
I'm dying laughing. Tammy's on live and they were talking about the rankings. Tammy's just come off with 'I'm knackered cause ive been live all week' ffs how tiring can it be holding your phone to your face looking like a sourbake talkingπŸ’©πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What are the handles of these TikTok ones? I could do with a Jeremy Kyle style entertainment

• Haha
Just type in Amy Braniff, Begs off Belfast (they're all tagged on there πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ) , MeganMcAxx, Dominic Kelly, GrizDerryπŸ–€, Tammymc. Once you've followed one you'll find them all fighting or crying... Depending on what they've drunk or taken πŸ™„πŸ‘€ & enjoy the show Lmaoooo 🀣 Be prepared to stock up on headache tablets and whatever you do..... Don't send pugs, footballs or roses πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
What are the handles of these TikTok ones? I could do with a Jeremy Kyle style entertainment
Yeah she made the papers for that incident 🍻 πŸ€• lol nutcase
Don't think they're together anymore. Although she still putting videos up with not so subtle dologs at himπŸ˜‚. They were both as bad as each other. She got done with glassing him as wellπŸ˜‚
Remember that!! Her and Amy acting like they wouldn’t be back on tik tok again. Literally hours later they’re doing the biggest begging sprees ever. It’s disgusting. I honestly can’t understand why anyone actually sends them gifts, or anyone on TikTok for that matter but if you’re gonna send them would you not rather watch some high quality content like she literally just sits there full sour bake moaning and saying β€œam doing the wee footballs niiii send me the footballs” , β€œmy goals for the pugs guysss send me 5 more pugs I just love the way they pop up on the screen” like it’s pathetic, get a bleeping job. She blocked me cause I asked her how much money she has made on tik tok πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚there used to be this girl who would gift really big to all of them and she fell out with them she prob started to see them for who they really are.
yes that girl who was classed as a vulnerable adult who just wanted to make friends. That was sad πŸ˜” But sure Tammy met up with her, brought her to Bendy-dicks & filmed it all for Ticky Tok πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Hope Tammy didn't have her send her drinks now πŸ€”πŸ€£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just type in Amy Braniff, Begs off Belfast (they're all tagged on there πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ) , MeganMcAxx, Dominic Kelly, GrizDerryπŸ–€, Tammymc. Once you've followed one you'll find them all fighting or crying... Depending on what they've drunk or taken πŸ™„πŸ‘€ & enjoy the show Lmaoooo 🀣 Be prepared to stock up on headache tablets and whatever you do..... Don't send pugs, footballs or roses πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Yeah she made the papers for that incident 🍻 πŸ€• lol nutcase

yes that girl who was classed as a vulnerable adult who just wanted to make friends. That was sad πŸ˜” But sure Tammy met up with her, brought her to Bendy-dicks & filmed it all for Ticky Tok πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Hope Tammy didn't have her send her drinks now πŸ€”πŸ€£
Thanks so much for sharing this. I know what I’m doing tonight! 🍿🍿

• Haha