NI Influencers #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day, another undeclared ad by Slug Brows. It’s not difficult Jordan. Write AD and GIFTED on your stories. The ASA will be having a field day with her 👍🏼
she is so unlikeable. also she def wrote all those questions about education to herself lol

anyone else see Andrea mccarragher is private again lol? obvs saw the comments yesterday and had another meltdown . she'll be public again in a day or 2

Reactions: 5
Clearly as thick as toffee, I wouldn't be surprised she didn't recieve a wee knock on the for from the psni. Disgusting behaviour considering how deadly our roads have been the few months and how many families lives have been ruined.
She could just she filmed it with a go-pro stuck on a headmount the PSNI wouldn't be able to prove otherwise.

Reactions: 1
Another day, another undeclared ad by Slug Brows. It’s not difficult Jordan. Write AD and GIFTED on your stories. The ASA will be having a field day with her 👍🏼
Another one i can't stand. She really thinks she's better than everyone. Yet reeks of desperation. I feel like Chef Ben Dover could have been anyone and she would have accepted his proposal.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She could just she filmed it with a go-pro stuck on a headmount the PSNI wouldn't be able to prove otherwise.
Not strictly true, if they seized and examined her phone. Can’t see that happening though as there’s much bigger fish to fry 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just glad she didn’t have or cause an accident. It’s really a very dangerous thing to do, even in normal weather conditions.

Reactions: 4
Not strictly true, if they seized and examined her phone. Can’t see that happening though as there’s much bigger fish to fry 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just glad she didn’t have or cause an accident. It’s really a very dangerous thing to do, even in normal weather conditions.
Totally agree! Also the national speed limit is 70mph so regardless of how she filmed it she’s made evidence of her breaking the law

Reactions: 4
Her entire Instagram is basically just adverts I don't get why any1 would ever want to follow her to see that shite!!

Andrea will be back to public in a few days!! There's no way she doesn't want the followers the silly clampit

Reactions: 3
India Sasha on her stories riding horses in Morroco that don’t look in the best shape and are getting whip and then get an allergic reaction and her face swells up! Haha karma

• Haha
Reactions: 2
anyone follow annaliviahynds??

I quite like her, seems very down to earth but don't love how she swears in front of her kids on video, bit cringe

LNA. Another day another video doing the same stupid posing routine. I swear these ppl have no shame. They get get embarrassed about anything.

LNA. Another day another video doing the same stupid posing routine. I swear these ppl have no shame. They get get embarrassed about anything.
honestly I said it pages back but I see her ronsealed hole more than I see my own. why the actual duck do we need to see this stupid posing shite every single goddamn day? she spends her days flexing her muscles - does she not realise how bleeping sad that is? literally no brain in her big orange head

• Haha
Reactions: 6
honestly I said it pages back but I see her ronsealed hole more than I see my own. why the actual duck do we need to see this stupid posing shite every single goddamn day? she spends her days flexing her muscles - does she not realise how bleeping sad that is? literally no brain in her big orange head
Cert she’ll look back at it all when she’s like 40 and be absolutely mortified and regret not spending that extra time with her child instead she’d rather get ripped in the gym and get her steps ins. She must literally spend 24/8 in the gym if she’s not working she’s working out herself what a sad bastard, the gym isn’t the be all and end all. Literally no life outside of the gym and seems to have no mates either, her and big pat used to be out on the lash every weekend.

Cert she’ll look back at it all when she’s like 40 and be absolutely mortified and regret not spending that extra time with her child instead she’d rather get ripped in the gym and get her steps ins. She must literally spend 24/8 in the gym if she’s not working she’s working out herself what a sad bastard, the gym isn’t the be all and end all. Literally no life outside of the gym and seems to have no mates either, her and big pat used to be out on the lash every weekend.
She genuinely looks worse for it though ? Kind of manly , kind of harsh, off colour, too big for her frame, she’s made herself really awful looking and her posing etc makes her look 10x worse..
What are you showing off ? Man shoulders and big legs ..? She doesn’t look like a bikini model. She looks butch and like a man in drag.

She is the complete opposite of what I would go to a trainer for. The fact there’s always a photo shoot or a competition and this unhealthy obsession is so unsustainable and unnecessary.

She eats tit food, spends literally ALL day in the gym, wears knee supports and grunts , and she looks worse ..?

She comes across as a tit mother. Absolute dog tit. When this obsession passes what’s next ? Who has her kid when she’s doing late night ‘ hammies ‘ or ‘ steppies ‘ or pullies..?

She’s a compete and utter waster and neglectful . Who would ever think big pat would be the stable parent .

Get over yourself. You look like a bloated fool. Get a proper job. Lay off the sun beds before you get some skin cancer, and focus on your child and routine and sorting out her abysmal diet. Stop palming her off so you can grunt in the gym all day with your support on and just be a bleeping mum. You will NEVER make it as a bodybuilder ( as I wouldn’t ) you’re just not the right frame. Get out of Nadia’s hole and go look after the kid you’ve neglected for 2 years straight . Selfish bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 9
anyone follow annaliviahynds??

I quite like her, seems very down to earth but don't love how she swears in front of her kids on video, bit cringe

Don't like her. She is very snotty in reality. Her good girl facade slips every now and then

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.