NI Influencers #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything comes from Daddy Brien, every single project is paid for by him with his contacts in the building and interiors game Des Ewing etc, it's just one big promotion. The house in Holywood, the Rea House and now this.
What a spoilt little madam

Reactions: 4
Don't like her. She is very snotty in reality. Her good girl facade slips every now and then

I didn’t like her tiktok of her and her monthly pregnancy scare. If she doesn’t want a pregnancy, use protection. Too many women out there not able to have babies 💔

Reactions: 3
Everything comes from Daddy Brien, every single project is paid for by him with his contacts in the building and interiors game Des Ewing etc, it's just one big promotion. The house in Holywood, the Rea House and now this.
you mean O’Brien….

#gonebutnotforgotten 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Definitely aimed at Nadia long
She has a proper man jaw in her post today
while I agree with him on that point, he's one to talk! he looks bleeping woeful himself. what is the bodybuilding obsession around these parts atm? these people look like literal aliens. It seems like such an unhealthy obsession. I wonder what effects it's having on the females in particular in terms of their menstrual cycles etc. I know they'd brush comments like this off as "jealousy" - eye roll - but it's not at all. I'm currently 9 weeks postpartum, a stone or so over my pre-preg weight and so not remotely content with my figure atm but I honest to god would not swap places with any of them. they look awful

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but she looks like a man, how does he not feel like he riding a man when they are in the bedroom? Definitely steroids.
I had a quick scroll back through her instagram and she looked so much better before she got into this intense body building she looks so much older now

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but she looks like a man, how does he not feel like he riding a man when they are in the bedroom? Definitely steroids.
Gosh she’s really old looking there.. i know she’s had a baby & is probably shattered between that & the insane working out etc but if I didn’t know I’d put her way older than what she is. As a previous poster said I don’t get this obsession so many in NI seem to have with bodybuilding!

Reactions: 4
I didn’t like her tiktok of her and her monthly pregnancy scare. If she doesn’t want a pregnancy, use protection. Too many women out there not able to have babies 💔

Absolutely, It took me 8+ years myself to have one. Silly, silly girl! But that's the immaturity of these "influencers".

Reactions: 1
I'm blaming him, she's at an age where she is still finding out who she is. What age is he? Where are the ppl who are supposed to care for her?

Reactions: 1
Holy tit. Her mum needs to step in, but I get the feeling she's loving having that baby, like when your kids grow up and your empty nesting.

Reactions: 2
Roses are red
My posts are for clout
My ex funds my lifestyle
I’m a clapped out old trout
She looks completely off her tits, that's what trying to convince a Momentum audience you are a marketing genius does to you.

Blimey she's done a good job hiding that tallywhacker.

• Haha
I'm blaming him, she's at an age where she is still finding out who she is. What age is he? Where are the ppl who are supposed to care for her?
Nadia Long / Matt McCullough
I’ve said the same too. Matt is 10 years older than Nadia. They’ve been together since she was a teenager. It can’t be easy living with someone who is so obsessed with their image and is a PT. I would say he has a lot to do with her unhealthy obsessions and eating/training habits.

Nadia seems to be shadow banned on insta. I have to go via ronseal-hole to get to her page

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.