Caroline O'Neill - DiggMama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Business owner turned social media marketing.

Fundraising via Digg Deep for Kids

Son went viral "Busy Man" which boosted her a lot.

Reactions: 1
Used to like her, enjoyed watching her family life etc but now I skip through her stories. Nothing but adverts or self promotion or these social media awards. I read somewhere that nominees have to actually nominate themselves for this. How far up your own arse must you be to nominate yourself?

Reactions: 7
Used to like her, enjoyed watching her family life etc but now I skip through her stories. Nothing but adverts or self promotion or these social media awards. I read somewhere that nominees have to actually nominate themselves for this. How far up your own arse must you be to nominate yourself?
Same here, it’s all sell sell sell, sell your kids for more likes, so disappointed in her as she used to be really likeable, just like the rest of the insta huns when the money starts coming in they all change and not for the better unfortunately

Reactions: 5
Used to love her Lidl food hauls or a random wee recipe, bit of family life, found her really relatable over lockdown etc.. now she's as big a dose of shite as the rest of them!

But this is actually her job, she is an influencer and people pay her to promote and advertise their business and to be fair to her she does a dam good job of it. Plenty of these influences get paid and do half assed ads. The amount she raises at Christmas for disadvantages children and teenagers is out standing. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion I know but that is mine!

Reactions: 6
But this is actually her job, she is an influencer and people pay her to promote and advertise their business and to be fair to her she does a dam good job of it. Plenty of these influences get paid and do half assed ads. The amount she raises at Christmas for disadvantages children and teenagers is out standing. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion I know but that is mine!
Yeah she should do a good damn job, do you know how much she charges 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
how anyone calls talking to a phone a job is beyond me, she used to be likeable but not so much anymore sell sell sell….

Reactions: 3
Is that for the likes of the companies that sign up for 3 months?

That's ridiculous. No wonder they're always in donegal.

Is that for the likes of the companies that sign up for 3 months?

That's ridiculous. No wonder they're always in donegal.
The companies that sign up for 3 months probably pay a lot more. I skip past her stories now as she’s an even bigger dose

I agree about the good stuff she does around Christmas time to help people in our community, there’s no denying that. I also get it’s her “job” to advertise but she doesn’t have the balance right. If every story is an ad it loses its impact. If she still done her Lidl, cooking, home life stuff with the ads here and there that’s fine, we get it, she has to earn money. But it’s when it’s relentless it just puts you off

Reactions: 4
I agree about the good stuff she does around Christmas time to help people in our community, there’s no denying that. I also get it’s her “job” to advertise but she doesn’t have the balance right. If every story is an ad it loses its impact. If she still done her Lidl, cooking, home life stuff with the ads here and there that’s fine, we get it, she has to earn money. But it’s when it’s relentless it just puts you off
She used to be relatable but now she's always out lunching and dining etc all for free. When everyone else is struggling it's just so annoying. I mean certain people will always have money but when us normal folk see her advertising luxury motors etc it just seems so out of touch with the majority of her followers.

Reactions: 6
I find dig mama amusing to watch. She has done great things for charity. . She is very good at getting things done and really seems well intentioned.
However, i feel the down to earth, no fuss element is an act to appeal to a certain audience.
I suspect she is as high maintenance and attention seeking as the rest of the Instagram women. Arguably worse as she pretends to be low maintenance.
At the end of the day, she stands on stage at a pretend award show that she organised and danced to a song with her name in it. Sweet Caroline. .
This is actually why i like watching her. She is a character who loves attention. I find personalities different to mine very interesting to watch and observe.
My idea of an actual nightmare to stand on stage and dance to a song with my name in it in front of hundreds of people

I find dig mama amusing to watch. She has done great things for charity. . She is very good at getting things done and really seems well intentioned.
However, i feel the down to earth, no fuss element is an act to appeal to a certain audience.
I suspect she is as high maintenance and attention seeking as the rest of the Instagram women. Arguably worse as she pretends to be low maintenance.
At the end of the day, she stands on stage at a pretend award show that she organised and danced to a song with her name in it. Sweet Caroline. .
This is actually why i like watching her. She is a character who loves attention. I find personalities different to mine very interesting to watch and observe.
My idea of an actual nightmare to stand on stage and dance to a song with my name in it in front of hundreds of people
It’s all about her !

Reactions: 3
The one thing I like about Caroline is she never let Mrs Houseproud anywhere near the diggdeep Christmas campaign 😂

I first came across caroline when Tess was a newborn I dont know if that was her first year doing the Christmas diggdeep , felt all emotional watching it .

Very hard to watch her now the constant ads I'm a bit baffled to how she gets so many she has under 60 thousand followers maybe because its Northern Ireland like 5 thousand an ad is crazy and that was January so could be more now.

Reactions: 8
Just seen some photos from the “big awards” 🤦🏻‍♀️ I see Caroline’s sil is wearing a near identical dress!

Gerard should have just got the chippy there’s no way that’s feeding the whole family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.