NI Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get it’s hard to reply to the volume of messages and keep on top of the admin side of a business when juggling a small family and splitting between here & Scottish clients but she just comes across at moment like it’s a big inconvenience to her & clients should be grateful she’ll see them & is so rude at times. The whole day drinking with her friend and their daughters yesterday was just bizarre
Exactly! Hard to reply to her clients but can post on Instagram 20 times a day!

Reactions: 2
I get it’s hard to reply to the volume of messages and keep on top of the admin side of a business when juggling a small family and splitting between here & Scottish clients but she just comes across at moment like it’s a big inconvenience to her & clients should be grateful she’ll see them & is so rude at times. The whole day drinking with her friend and their daughters yesterday was just bizarre
some people don’t understand that their kids are not a mini-me, their kids are not their best friends. Kids are not there to provide content for your gram or to help with #ads. They are children and your role as their parent is to guide them, provide for them and give them the tools they’ll need to navigate life and feel contented as an adult.

going out on the lash and bragging about it, and featuring your kids on your Instagram to your large public audience - not cool IMO

I don’t have any issue around drinking around kids but getting tipsy, and basically having a girls night out with them? Bizarre

• Heart
Reactions: 8
some people don’t understand that their kids are not a mini-me, their kids are not their best friends. Kids are not there to provide content for your gram or to help with #ads. They are children and your role as their parent is to guide them, provide for them and give them the tools they’ll need to navigate life and feel contented as an adult.

going out on the lash and bragging about it, and featuring your kids on your Instagram to your large public audience - not cool IMO

I don’t have any issue around drinking around kids but getting tipsy, and basically having a girls night out with them? Bizarre
This it , I’m no killjoy my own have been in bars with us but I have one or two drinks & certainly wouldn’t be taking them to one of Belfast’s busiest Saturday afternoon beer gardens. I feel like if I saw her kids out I’d know them, their names, their medical histories, interests and likes it’s bizarre and she’s far from the only one but the drinking yesterday and saying Karen’s come at me just sad , sad for the little girl - imagine admitting you needed to ask your 6/7 year old child how you got home. She doesn’t seem to have any regrets about it either thinks it’s a laugh

Exactly! Hard to reply to her clients but can post on Instagram 20 times a day!
Yup all the car chats she could be nipping in answering one or two messages at least

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How on earth is she laughing that her daughter put her to bed and she doesn’t remember getting home. That’s actually disgraceful. She’s old enough to know better. Wtf, if that was a young mother from a working class area on a bus with her mum pissed and sleeping social services would be called . I despair

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How on earth is she laughing that her daughter put her to bed and she doesn’t remember getting home. That’s actually disgraceful. She’s old enough to know better. Wtf, if that was a young mother from a working class area on a bus with her mum pissed and sleeping social services would be called . I despair
It’s a wonder social services aren’t beating down her door. So intoxicated and in charge of a 7 year old who had to put her drunken skunk of a mother to bed. If social services had been aware of that yesterday, her daughter would have been removed to emergency foster care and a Child Protection Case Conference would be scheduled immediately

Reactions: 9
It’s a wonder social services aren’t beating down her door. So intoxicated and in charge of a 7 year old who had to put her drunken skunk of a mother to bed. If social services had been aware of that yesterday, her daughter would have been removed to emergency foster care and a Child Protection Case Conference would be scheduled immediately
to write stuff like “come at me Karens” just reeks of immaturity. She’s literally gloating about her bad parenting. Get a grip woman, it’s pathetic. No child should see their parent in that sort of state.

Reactions: 8
to write stuff like “come at me Karens” just reeks of immaturity. She’s literally gloating about her bad parenting. Get a grip woman, it’s pathetic. No child should see their parent in that sort of state.
Who are we taking about??

Reactions: 1
It literally blows my mind that people pay £100 never mind £250 per month for a diet starts Mondays plan like wtaf 🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It literally blows my mind that people pay £100 never mind £250 per month for a diet starts Mondays plan like wtaf 🤯🤯
Fools and their money are easily parted. I wouldn’t pay her £2.50! I followed her for like a day a lifetime ago. She’s so vulgar and loud I just couldn’t deal. I’m not body shaming but she’s the last person I’d take any advice from let alone diet or fitness advice!

Reactions: 4
Fools and their money are easily parted. I wouldn’t pay her £2.50! I followed her for like a day a lifetime ago. She’s so vulgar and loud I just couldn’t deal. I’m not body shaming but she’s the last person I’d take any advice from let alone diet or fitness advice!
It's the always referring to herself as "we" that annoys me. I had to unfollow. "We move" "We're having a productive day" YOU ARE ONE PERSON 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I cannot believe she fell asleep on the train with the child there!!! Anything could have happened her!!

Reactions: 5
First time posting :) I seen on a lot of the lives last night they are worried about the money they are earning through gifts, saying they could be in trouble for not declaring the money they have received

What’s copper fox??
My Copper Fox
Ive been following Catherine for a few years now. I didn’t know she had made her account private. She’s a full time mum with 3 girls. Although she called the youngest girl Noah?! Lol she’s not the worst, but she’s definitely guilty of a few typical insta hun behaviours. Especially over sharing her young girls. They seem to live a very comfortable life. She’s a Christian and has recently partnered with Laura-Jane from My Homely Haven to start a new venture called Selah Sessions. From what I gather it’s a bible bashing event for fellow Christian women 😂

Also just on a side note, does anyone know how you are meant to tell if someone goes private if you are already following them? Because their page doesn’t look any different and nothing changes. They still have over 10k followers and use their Instagram for business and to make money (Catherine’s is her oils), so how is anyone supposed to know? 🤔

Attachments

First time posting :) I seen on a lot of the lives last night they are worried about the money they are earning through gifts, saying they could be in trouble for not declaring the money they have received
yeh that makes sense. Wouldn’t surprise me if a lot of instahuns hadn’t declared payment for ads for income tax

My Copper Fox
Ive been following Catherine for a few years now. I didn’t know she had made her account private. She’s a full time mum with 3 girls. Although she called the youngest girl Noah?! Lol she’s not the worst, but she’s definitely guilty of a few typical insta hun behaviours. Especially over sharing her young girls. They seem to live a very comfortable life. She’s a Christian and has recently partnered with Laura-Jane from My Homely Haven to start a new venture called Selah Sessions. From what I gather it’s a bible bashing event for fellow Christian women 😂

Also just on a side note, does anyone know how you are meant to tell if someone goes private if you are already following them? Because their page doesn’t look any different and nothing changes. They still have over 10k followers and use their Instagram for business and to make money (Catherine’s is her oils), so how is anyone supposed to know? 🤔
If you go to unfollow it'll tell you that you have to request again to follow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.