NI Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen last night one girl insinuating her 'ex' friend was earning up to £300 per day!!
Madness. I’m pretty sure you can potentially face prison for not paying taxes, and they don’t accept “I didn’t realise I had to” as a defence.

Reactions: 1
Madness. I’m pretty sure you can potentially face prison for not paying taxes, and they don’t accept “I didn’t realise I had to” as a defence.
A guy James entered the live last night saying that it was all gifts, so they are doing no wrong. He was arguing you don't declare any birthday money you accept so why would you declare the gifts (money) from TikTok.

Baffles me why people fund these people continually asking for 'one more rose guys' 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A guy James entered the live last night saying that it was all gifts, so they are doing no wrong. He was arguing you don't declare any birthday money you accept so why would you declare the gifts (money) from TikTok.

Baffles me why people fund these people continually asking for 'one more rose guys' 🤦‍♀️
HMRC don’t consider small gifts as taxable but large ones, they most definitely do. Anything over £3K pa is taxable, as is any interest.

Reactions: 2
Sorry but can we please talk about the fact that Nadia Long gave birth at 6.30am yesterday morning, and by 7am this morning she was back to work for her PT/coaching?! 😳🤯 surely that’s not right?! I’ve never given birth, but do you not need to rest and let your body recover?! Or at least spend those precious first few hours and days with your newborn baby?! You’ll never get that time back again, and you can’t run on empty. Don’t know if she’s trying to impress her followers or her partner Matt, but somebody needs to intervene, and also tell her she doesn’t get a medal for trying to be super mum!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sorry but can we please talk about the fact that Nadia Long gave birth at 6.30am yesterday morning, and by 7am this morning she was back to work for her PT/coaching?! 😳🤯 surely that’s not right?! I’ve never given birth, but do you not need to rest and let your body recover?! Or at least spend those precious first few hours and days with your newborn baby?! You’ll never get that time back again, and you can’t run on empty. Don’t know if she’s trying to impress her followers or her partner Matt, but somebody needs to intervene, and also tell her she doesn’t get a medal for trying to be super mum!
That’s incredibly sad that she feels she needs to do that clearly! Is the baby not enough? Physically I don’t know how she’s doing it esp if it was a natural birth as the day after you just feel like your insides are gonna fall out!

Reactions: 4
Yeh that’s a bit weird. Reminds me about a story my friend told me about her own mother. She’d given birth to my friend via c-section and was explicitly told by Drs to rest for X period. My friends mother was compulsive though - it’s like she thought she was being lazy if she rested. So she didn’t listen to her drs and planned a house move within the resting period. She lifted a box and it was too soon. She’s had lifelong health issues as a direct consequence, not to mention the extra mental toll. And why? Because she wouldn’t listen, and didn’t respect her body enough to let it rest. Moral of the story for me was - respect your body enough to let it recover from illness and trauma.

Emilymarymcc - tags herself as sustainable fashion, whilst simultaneously linking fast fashion products in her stories. Zero self awareness.

Omg this is madness, no need for it at all! Jeepers even a gentle walk if she wanted to move her body. Not a good example to set at all and they really are only tiny for such a short period of time... The day after I gave birth I was nearly too scared to pee incase my insides fell out never talk of going to exercise 🤣

Reactions: 6
She melts me !!!
Re Laura Jane aka Homely Haven

You and me both
Have you ever met anyone more self-obsessed and arrogant?! 🤯 Her next venture Selah sessions is just a marketing ploy to try and reel in the good Christian folk with lots of money. How about a real job Laura?! 😂

Re Laura Jane aka Homely Haven

You and me both
Have you ever met anyone more self-obsessed and arrogant?! 🤯 Her next venture Selah sessions is just a marketing ploy to try and reel in the good Christian folk with lots of money. How about a real job Laura?! 😂
Definitely. And why has she kept her page open if she wants that to be the past.
She has moved house ?

Reactions: 1
She obviously had a straight forward birth. I couldn’t walk or even think straight due to lack of sleep for weeks nevermind work 🤦‍♀️ The newborn stage goes so quick I don’t think people would expect her to be straight back at work either.

She obviously had a straight forward birth. I couldn’t walk or even think straight due to lack of sleep for weeks nevermind work 🤦‍♀️ The newborn stage goes so quick I don’t think people would expect her to be straight back at work either.
Even a straightforward birth is taxing for the body and is a traumatic event. At best postpartum recover takes weeks - but can take months or even years for it to return to normal. The change of hormones, the tiring effort of delivery… it’s madness that she’s back at work the next day.

Reactions: 11
Surely your body needs time to heal after pushing a baby out. Can’t see her having had a C section if she’s back in the gym. Did she want the child or is it an accessory? I’d be at home snuggled up in the newborn baby bubble

Reactions: 3
Definitely. And why has she kept her page open if she wants that to be the past.
She has moved house ?
Yeah she moved house a good few months ago now
Maybe they had to downsize because Rick was paying the mortgage payments on his own while she Fanny’s about with cleaning products or god worshipping

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.