NI Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jill at home at rose cottage is exactly the same. One ad after another and it’s always freebie stays. People worrying how they’re gonna heat their homes this winter never mind you trying to promote a getaway that everyone else would have to pay for yet you get it for free. Bet you wouldn’t pay to stay in half these places normally. Also charging £25 for a diary? Catch yourself on and get with the times ffs
i have commented on this previously if all these places was so good would they not book a stay in one and pay for it. All the multiple free stays puts me of booking any of the venues. And when you are constantly getting free stays how do you possible enjoy or appreciate any of them.

Reactions: 6
She is actually a really nice in person, iv known her for a while and never heard a bad thing from her.. sorry to bring the tone down 😂😂
I’ve met her a couple of times too through a friend from belfast, and honestly had nothing bad to say about her either.

Reactions: 1
Will someone ring this c5nt and tell him it's called an "espresso"

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sharing your child isn’t exploiting them 🤦‍♀️ Most people are just proud to be parents and like showing their kids off.
You show off a house or a car not an actual human being. Also no-one wants to see photos of other people's kids, it's completely uninteresting.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You show off a house or a car not an actual human being. Also no-one wants to see photos of other people's kids, it's completely uninteresting.
A
And that’s your opinion, most of my family and friends all enjoy seeing pics of our kids and others kids grow up. Maybe you don’t like kids, that’s fine. Most people enjoy seeing kids grow up and be great little human beings. Maybe your just miserable. I have no idea, but I think it’s mainly a you problem.

A
And that’s your opinion, most of my family and friends all enjoy seeing pics of our kids and others kids grow up. Maybe you don’t like kids, that’s fine. Most people enjoy seeing kids grow up and be great little human beings. Maybe your just miserable. I have no idea, but I think it’s mainly a you problem.
I think the difference is your family and friends wanting to see your kids or God knows who behind profiles online looking at photos of your kids. There's a huge difference in people you know seeing them and thousands of people that you don't know.

A
Have a read of all the replies you got and you'll see this is definitely your problem 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A

Nope, not a "her" problem.

In my line of work I see pix downloaded from websites such as fb and Instagram, children's heads superimposed onto other bodies and unimaginable things done to them.

In court last week I witnessed a man facing 42 charges of digitalisation of child images for sexual abuse. None of them were his own kids (he does have them, but used other people's.. )

Anyone who cares about their children will keep their images for close friends and family only (except in some cases family members like the person above are still a danger)

Now tell me I'm just miserable and it's a me problem. I wish I could explain how dangerous sharing images of children, I wish you could accompany me in my job just one day. You'd see then.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

In my line of work I see pix downloaded from websites such as fb and Instagram, children's heads superimposed onto other bodies and unimaginable things done to them.

In court last week I witnessed a man facing 42 charges of digitalisation of child images for sexual abuse. None of them were his own kids (he does have them, but used other people's.. )

Anyone who cares about their children will keep their images for close friends and family only (except in some cases family members like the person above are still a danger)

Now tell me I'm just miserable and it's a me problem. I wish I could explain how dangerous sharing images of children, I wish you could accompany me in my job just one day. You'd see then.
perverts aside… it’s basic respect.

children can’t consent to having their images in the public domain. Respect that a child isn’t able to understand or consent to their image being publicly available and offer them the basic decency of some privacy.

a child isn’t a toy to “show off” to the world because parents are “proud” of that child. They are individual people, and will one day be adults. Children should be afforded the basic courtesy of their privacy.

im not saying there should be zero images of kids online, but factoring in things like privacy settings, number of followers you have etc. and frequency and type of content being shared.

and using kids in sponsored ads or as a way to up engagement is shocking behaviour, terrible parenting and utterly selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I’ve seen it, my uncle works what seems to be the same job as you as he works for the police doing the same job.
But you where referring to children as “uninteresting” and that’s a her problem. Plenty of us enjoy seeing our friends/families/relatives kids and how they are doing. And at the end of the day, it’s their child, and they can choose what they want to share, regardless of your job and what you see.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I’ve seen it, my uncle works what seems to be the same job as you as he works for the police doing the same job.
But you where referring to children as “uninteresting” and that’s a her problem. Plenty of us enjoy seeing our friends/families/relatives kids and how they are doing. And at the end of the day, it’s their child, and they can choose what they want to share, regardless of your job and what you see.

Nope, it wasn't me. Was another poster.

But I'm not discussing it anymore, I know what I know. You keep doing what you're doing sure 👍

Reactions: 5
Nope, it wasn't me. Was another poster.

But I'm not discussing it anymore, I know what I know. You keep doing what you're doing sure 👍

I have maybe 3 pictures of my own on my insta. But I don’t deny people how they want to parent their children. People have to make their own mistakes.

• Sick

Well said 👏

Reactions: 3

On this note, Prim and Penny showing her over 25k followers her little boys bare bottom. Unbelievable. These insta huns need to stop this now.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
On this note, Prim and Penny showing her over 25k followers her little boys bare bottom. Unbelievable. These insta huns need to stop this now.
That's shocking! Never heard of her before. Went for a look at who's following her and after only a couple of swipes down found a few anonymous profiles. And she's showing her child naked 🤢

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.