NI Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy God that is mental!!! I was watching the lives on the night he was off his head starting fights in a bar and threating Amy etc with burning them out but I didn't fully understand what the problem was. That is disgusting they are obviously toxic! Sounds like they deserve each other
They are two absolute bellends 🤮 even battling eachother in the same house so either way the money goes to them. They've been very quiet since the Belfast tiktokers went up 🤔 people on there were outting him for being a woman beater, her always going yo the police & social services, him mailing a fellas girlfriend just recently, him owing £300 to a disabled girl who he'd mailed for a lend off money 😳 him mailing big gifters to come & gift them on their battles!! Megan told everyone on live that poor grace and Amy phoned social services on her & the social agent told her so!! That's what that live was about, Amy & grace plus others were backing up that it was all lies & social services are involved with megan & Dominic because off their drug use, domestic violence, him smashing her windows, her always phoning police on him & she's on a suspended sentence 😳 how you could even admit publicly that S.S. Are involved with your family is mortifying!! Oh he's regularly outted as gay too (not that that matters) but even his sister on that Belfast tiktokers admitted they all know about it too. Two nasty, nasty doses they are.

Reactions: 1
They are two absolute bellends 🤮 even battling eachother in the same house so either way the money goes to them. They've been very quiet since the Belfast tiktokers went up 🤔 people on there were outting him for being a woman beater, her always going yo the police & social services, him mailing a fellas girlfriend just recently, him owing £300 to a disabled girl who he'd mailed for a lend off money 😳 him mailing big gifters to come & gift them on their battles!! Megan told everyone on live that poor grace and Amy phoned social services on her & the social agent told her so!! That's what that live was about, Amy & grace plus others were backing up that it was all lies & social services are involved with megan & Dominic because off their drug use, domestic violence, him smashing her windows, her always phoning police on him & she's on a suspended sentence 😳 how you could even admit publicly that S.S. Are involved with your family is mortifying!! Oh he's regularly outted as gay too (not that that matters) but even his sister on that Belfast tiktokers admitted they all know about it too. Two nasty, nasty doses they are.
Usually a couple of wrong'uns like that you would think if they're hurting each other they won't be hurting anyone else but they seem hell bent on making everyones lives a misery. Pathetic! I seen there was something in the paper about her glassing or bottling him too

Reactions: 1
i duno anythin about these folk but ive heard their names floating about and heard they make cash off lives on tiktok??? how the duck can someone hand over their hard earned cash to morons on tiktok????? why do people like this even exist in the public realm. they offer nothing to society and should be left alone to sort their tit out. stop giving these idiots an audience and STOP GIVING THEM MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know!! Alot off people called them out for cashing off vulnerable people. Off course they denied it then a dote off a woman called laverne who's disabled & mother to a disabled child, spoke up & told everyone how she was their biggest gifters & Dominic mailed her to come gift them two when battling 🤮 the girl said she was classed as vulnerable & tiktok was her lifeline 😢 another girl said she was down & gifted £450 in an hr not fully comprehending what she was doing as she was drunk. How they go out in public is beyond me. Their profiles are... Megzmcabackupxx, billionairetiktoky,(ironic I know😒) meganddomofficial.... Then the call out pages are... Begsoftiktok, Belfast tiktokers, & exposing the truth. Griz Derry is his baby mama and Melissa mcatammy is his sister. I haven't watched TV in a week 😬 🤣

Usually a couple of wrong'uns like that you would think if they're hurting each other they won't be hurting anyone else but they seem hell bent on making everyones lives a misery. Pathetic! I seen there was something in the paper about her glassing or bottling him too
Yeah she smashed a pint glass over his head in yorkgate. That's why she's on a suspended sentence. Discusting how she keeps posting vids with him being an amazing daddy to their wee girl & he claims the other wee girl as his own when he wishes his own wee daughter in dery was dead 😡 she posts those to rile up grace. But someone always outs them lol. She put a vid up off her in labour & dom being the best daddy ever for their perfect family 🤣 and someone posted "ack sure that's just lovely when he slept with grace 4 weeks before and you know all about it" 🤣🤣 comical 💯 can someone please make a thread for them two tits please 🙏

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Is it just me or is anyone totally lost on here now? Whoever these peoples are they need a thread of their own. They sound like complete scumbags not influencers or tick tokers. Why would anyone be following them or giving them engagement which only encourages them adn allows them to make money out of being scammers?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Is it just me or is anyone totally lost on here now? Whoever these peoples are they need a thread of their own. They sound like complete scumbags not influencers or tick tokers. Why would anyone be following them or giving them engagement which only encourages them adn allows them to make money out of being scammers?
Agree I’m totally confused by this thread now

Reactions: 16
I wouldn't say that was the root off the problem. Dominic is the root off the problem. What an absolute bell end 🤮 he slept with Aine a few mths ago & Aine held her hands up & sent megan flowers apologising. The were split up at the time. Aine is genuinely a lovely girl. Megan & dom have been threatening her ever since & he was all over tik tok coked off his head saying he was coming to burn her house down. Poor girl had to phone the police. Megan phoned her again a few days ago & dom. They went live saying saying aines daddy needed to die like her brother who sadly passed away. Honestly them 2 are disgusting 🤢 Even his baby mama grace & his sister are liking all the posts on that Belfast tiktokers. In that live that's on tiktok Amy broke her heart crying that dominic & megan sat with her few weeks ago & Dominic had said... I've no kid in Derry in fact that one that's meant to be mine needs to die like her ma, they can go and duck, they're nothing to do with me! While Megan laughed 😟😥 poor grace was on the live & had to put her phone down she was so upset understandable. I'm just aghast at their discusting, vile behaviours! Megan phoned another girl yesterday morning to say she was going to burn her house down too with her child in it 😳 she's on a suspended sentence so that's very stupid to do publicly. I actually hate them 2 😡 and I also need to get off my phone & back to work lol 😂
Holy good duck that's madness!!!! Who gives these dick heads money/gifts 😭 is aines daddy not a boxer? Yer man domshould be careful he will upset the wrong person some day

I wouldn't say that was the root off the problem. Dominic is the root off the problem. What an absolute bell end 🤮 he slept with Aine a few mths ago & Aine held her hands up & sent megan flowers apologising. The were split up at the time. Aine is genuinely a lovely girl. Megan & dom have been threatening her ever since & he was all over tik tok coked off his head saying he was coming to burn her house down. Poor girl had to phone the police. Megan phoned her again a few days ago & dom. They went live saying saying aines daddy needed to die like her brother who sadly passed away. Honestly them 2 are disgusting 🤢 Even his baby mama grace & his sister are liking all the posts on that Belfast tiktokers. In that live that's on tiktok Amy broke her heart crying that dominic & megan sat with her few weeks ago & Dominic had said... I've no kid in Derry in fact that one that's meant to be mine needs to die like her ma, they can go and duck, they're nothing to do with me! While Megan laughed 😟😥 poor grace was on the live & had to put her phone down she was so upset understandable. I'm just aghast at their discusting, vile behaviours! Megan phoned another girl yesterday morning to say she was going to burn her house down too with her child in it 😳 she's on a suspended sentence so that's very stupid to do publicly. I actually hate them 2 😡 and I also need to get off my phone & back to work lol 😂
What’s aines @? I wondered where this all came from. Honestly I used to like Megan when the scandal first came out about him cheating earlier this year. But my eyes have been opened up for sure. 2 cretins and no harm, but as you say she needs to be careful with her suspended sentence.

Reactions: 2
Whoever this Dominic and Meghan and whoever else from tiktok are, can invested tattlers make a separate thread for them please?

I don’t think most of us know who they are, it’s started to result in the thread being hijacked and I’m not even sure they fit under the criteria of influencers.

based on handles being provided on here - these people don’t have over 10K followers and therefore it is breaking the rules to discuss them here.

Reactions: 19
Whoever this Dominic and Meghan and whoever else from tiktok are, can invested tattlers make a separate thread for them please?

I don’t think most of us know who they are, it’s started to result in the thread being hijacked and I’m not even sure they fit under the criteria of influencers.

based on handles being provided on here - these people don’t have over 10K followers and therefore it is breaking the rules to discuss them here.
Shauna has 11.1 k 👍

Reactions: 3

Megan has 40,000 on one and over 10,00 on another. If someone can make a thread please do

Reactions: 4
Glad it’s not just me thinks that about dr Jude. Her face is so waxy. Does anyone follow her triplet account ? Why do women have children if all they do is whinge about them ?
OMGGGGGG don’t even go there with dr Jude they are literally all IVF children which she longed for for years!!!! She had them all close together and then couldn’t cope and hasn’t shut up moaning since!!!!!! sure she had sleep nanny’s etc all in when she had them. I know her from when she was in medical training and I can honestly say she’s first class mental!! None of this bringing the likes of Rebecca maguire etc on board would have been her husband Chris he’s really laid back and genuinely a good doctor where as Judith is all about who she knows and who she is and just sees pound signs.
I lost so much respect for stray when they brought Rebecca onboard and I defo think array have just went too big with their brand and service. I would 100% pay to see dr Judethe Scottish rocket and Rebecca maguire the west Belfast Millie arguing lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OMGGGGGG don’t even go there with dr Jude they are literally all IVF children which she longed for for years!!!! She had them all close together and then couldn’t cope and hasn’t shut up moaning since!!!!!! sure she had sleep nanny’s etc all in when she had them. I know her from when she was in medical training and I can honestly say she’s first class mental!! None of this bringing the likes of Rebecca maguire etc on board would have been her husband Chris he’s really laid back and genuinely a good doctor where as Judith is all about who she knows and who she is and just sees pound signs.
I lost so much respect for stray when they brought Rebecca onboard and I defo think array have just went too big with their brand and service. I would 100% pay to see dr Judethe Scottish rocket and Rebecca maguire the west Belfast Millie arguing lol
I don’t think they did themselves any favours bringing Rebecca on . She’s now brought negativity onto their clinic with peopl speculating what has happened

Reactions: 5

I’m pretty sure there was a thread set up for them to stop this happening again. Gonna try find it and link.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.