Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollyhearts

Is it still up ? I can’t find it 🙈
There's some screen shots 😳

If you search
megan mcallister & Dominic Kelly #1 their very own thread comes up @Derrygirl

Oh my god she's telling people their sending too much ack 🤗 where'd she get that new tone off voice from Lmaoooo 🤣 🤣 she get acting skills from megan markle I can't cope 🤪🤣🤣🤣 why isn't she sending the money back to them then?? Theses people are mugs!! That new voice though 😂🤣😂🤣

Attachments

Last edited:

Zigazigaaah

Anyone have thoughts on the gym guru / Tasha D?
I see she's ditched her 4 week programmes that were really affordable to so many and had opted to go back to 6 week programmes costing £150.
Has to buy her drink and holidays as well as fuel the latest flash motor somehow. Really can't stand her

cee-bee

VIP Member
Can someone please discuss wtf is going on in the megan mcallister and dominic kelly lives with that girl laverne?? She's gifted thousands to them, a vulnerable adult!! He mailed her to come on and gift more wtf!! And Amy braniff is liking Meg & doms stuff, commenting and still doing begging after the uproar tonight!! Please someone make it make sense!! 😳
none of that made sense to me 😅 I also need someone to make it make sense

Mmmmmm agree her following is growing so she needs to grow a back bone and take it but saying that I actually like her content !! Know her from back in the day in Belfast and she is down to earth & energetic. No harm in her at all
I suppose you are right, she is one of the only people in the fitness industry who I think really does it be and she loves it and not for the money

I suppose you are right, she is one of the only people in the fitness industry who I think really does stand out and she loves it and not for the money unlike others