NI Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If everyone could post who there talking about then the comment it would be easier for everyone to keep up

Reactions: 4
If everyone could post who there talking about then the comment it would be easier for everyone to keep up
This is so funny lol 😂 we're basically faceless trolls but having other faceless trolls mod us on this apparently speak freely site🤦‍♀️ you do know no one knows who you are? So why feel the need to still gratify yourself?? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is so funny lol 😂 we're basically faceless trolls but having other faceless trolls mod us on this apparently speak freely site🤦‍♀️ you do know no one knows who you are? So why feel the need to still gratify yourself?? 🤔
Was thinking that lol was also thinking I was getting getting ridiculed for saying things !! Retaliation. Erm strange !!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
im confused, I thought @Noseycant was just saying it would be easier to know which influencer was being talked about if we put the name of said influencer in our comments/post. It’s not modding, it’s a sensible suggestion that’s been requested several times in this thread

I don’t understand your response? Why is it funny?

Reactions: 25
im confused, I thought @Noseycant was just saying it would be easier to know which influencer was being talked about if we put the name of said influencer in our comments/post. It’s not modding, it’s a sensible suggestion that’s been requested several times in this thread

I agree, as we talk about so many people at once you get a bit lost trying to decipher who it is is actually being talked about.

Reactions: 15
Was thinking that lol was also thinking I was getting getting ridiculed for saying things !! Retaliation. Erm strange !!
I know 😂 lol. There must have been a wee faceless group on here for a while loving to hone in on Cathy Martins teeth whilst sucking on their lidl own brand gin & tonics 🤦‍♀️ lol. Whatever you don't want to read, scroll on. Nobodies here to moderate anyone when gossiping. If you're here to speak and want a bit off info, banter, craic about who you want to know about, speak on! It's Tattle

No, it was after I had posted the post about the idiots Megan & Dominic on tiktok & their scummy behaviour, posts started to come through about "omg I've a headache, who can make sense?, The tone is lowerd, scumbags!, why are we discussing these types?" Yes absolutely they are all that, that is why it was being discussed. And the shauna Fenton posts with scandal was a question asked about her that I knew about & answered with facts! Well known facts, no make believe! The Cathy Martin teeth gang, made us discussing said topics, feel like lowlife. Which I'm absolutely not!! These people are covered in scandal which this forum is for. No one knows who anyone is here, remember why you're here. It's not really nice to be honest, it is actually being a witch so remember yourself & don't try to moderate any fellow tattlers 👍 I need one off those lidl gins right now 🤣

Last edited:
I mentioned gerry lav looking more and more like a woman every day and near got chewed . When everyone was calling him a scrounger they didn’t care what was being said ! This is tattle . When was their respect for bloggers !!! Mayb there’s a few hiding in here defending themselves and their pals !

It’s funny all the insta huns being invited to the opening of primark today !! Didn’t ever see them tagging primark lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
anyone know Ryan mcvicker? boy must be loading on the steroids he looks utterly bizarre. obvs has come a long way from his history with an eating disorder but just is the oddest shape now

No, it was after I had posted the post about the idiots Megan & Dominic on tiktok & their scummy behaviour, posts started to come through about "omg I've a headache, who can make sense?, The tone is lowerd, scumbags!, why are we discussing these types?" Yes absolutely they are all that, that is why it was being discussed. And the shauna Fenton posts with scandal was a question asked about her that I knew about & answered with facts! Well known facts, no make believe! The Cathy Martin teeth gang, made us discussing said topics, feel like lowlife. Which I'm absolutely not!! These people are covered in scandal which this forum is for. No one knows who anyone is here, remember why you're here. It's not really nice to be honest, it is actually being a witch so remember yourself & don't try to moderate any fellow tattlers 👍 I need one off those lidl gins right now 🤣
no one is saying don’t all about these people though, it was just a request to include their name at the top of the post so everyone knows who is being talked about and the thread can flow better

Reactions: 7
anyone know Ryan mcvicker? boy must be loading on the steroids he looks utterly bizarre. obvs has come a long way from his history with an eating disorder but just is the oddest shape now
Hard not to try bulk up when your bro is ‘ big pat the grunting gurning machine that turns women into men for a living ‘ q

• Haha
See Cathy Martin had a clothing range in primark .£25 for a bralet top

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Who are half the dickheads up prancing round Primark?
One doll I saw in a story and she doesn't have 10,000 followers but is at everything. Suppose it maybe helps she's mates with Melissa from cool fm?
So funny to see them all falling over themselves to get free Primark bags! Fit Primark bteer to donate to the homeless than that bunch of wannabes.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
can anyone fill me in on who annaliviahynds is? or what the craic with her is? keeps coming up as a suggested follow for me so just wondering if I should be interested or not lol

Who are half the dickheads up prancing round Primark?
One doll I saw in a story and she doesn't have 10,000 followers but is at everything. Suppose it maybe helps she's mates with Melissa from cool fm?
So funny to see them all falling over themselves to get free Primark bags! Fit Primark bteer to donate to the homeless than that bunch of wannabes.
I hate that Melissa Riddell melter. She's insufferable. There's an ad on cool fm for some sh1te podcast her and two fellas do and it is the least funny or interesting thing I've ever heard in my life..... fake laughing fake accent (she's from Magherafelt) who is actually downloading this keek and why do the producers in cool fm employ these c5nts. Baffles me.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.