NI Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s shameful if they all got £200 voucher to spend in Primark, that’s exactly the reason why I’ll not be spending my money in Primark, never did get the hype over Primark, yes it’s cheap clothes but stuff falls apart after a few washes.

Reactions: 18
That’s shameful if they all got £200 voucher to spend in Primark, that’s exactly the reason why I’ll not be spending my money in Primark, never did get the hype over Primark, yes it’s cheap clothes but stuff falls apart after a few washes.
One of them stupidly put it on there stories.. how that they had a 200 quid voucher to spent on in Primark and couldn't wait.

Honestly, could you be more out of touch with the cost of living crisis or what?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
They should have bought some baby clothes etc or something and donated it to a charity like womens aid or Blossoms. But I don’t think any of these grifters could turn down anything free. So out of touch.

Reactions: 29
They should have bought some baby clothes etc or something and donated it to a charity like womens aid or Blossoms. But I don’t think any of these grifters could turn down anything free. So out of touch.
None of them are pleasant people, something that selfless wouldn’t even cross their mind

• Heart
Reactions: 13
None of them are pleasant people, something that selfless wouldn’t even cross their mind
You took the words out of my mouth! They are greedy, selfish scroungers! Shame on primark too!!!!! One that I follow actually alluded to spending £150 of her own money in primark tonight, lying witch 🤣

Reactions: 13
I mentioned gerry lav looking more and more like a woman every day and near got chewed . When everyone was calling him a scrounger they didn’t care what was being said ! This is tattle . When was their respect for bloggers !!! Mayb there’s a few hiding in here defending themselves and their pals !

It’s funny all the insta huns being invited to the opening of primark today !! Didn’t ever see them tagging primark lol
RE: Gerry Lavz
I’m not sure you were ‘chewed’.
I asked ‘…and?’ To which you didn’t reply. I was trying to decipher what exactly you were getting at. You’re more than entitled to your opinion on him, I’m more concerned it felt you were using the looking like a woman comment as a slur. Tattle is of course a gossip site but as adults we should still self-police and know where to draw the line

Reactions: 14
Well I couldn't be anymore turned off by Primark than I was today. Every instagrammer in NI and their granny buying, sorry, being gifted, useless mass produced tat. All forgotten about the cost of living crisis and climate change until it suits them again.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I won’t be near the new primark after that disgrace today . They perhaps should have invited the families of the firefighters who fought to save the building , the homeless who sleep outside the store and some children who are having it tough at the minute , rather than the bunch of greedy self obsessed nobodies and their little darlings . It’s primark they don’t need the publicity , people will go without that show today !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I won’t be near the new primark after that disgrace today . They perhaps should have invited the families of the firefighters who fought to save the building , the homeless who sleep outside the store and some children who are having it tough at the minute , rather than the bunch of greedy self obsessed nobodies and their little darlings . It’s primark they don’t need the publicity , people will go without that show today !!!!
I honestly think it’s worth emailing primark and telling them this. The marketing team were so off the mark with this.

Reactions: 24
Primark influencers
The next time any of them start harping on about climate change/ sustainability/ fast fashion because they’ve been gifted some stuff by a sustainable / eco brand just remember they were happy to go to Primark for free swag. The hypocrisy is wold

surprised sloopemc wasn’t there!

Reactions: 18
Primark influencers
The next time any of them start harping on about climate change/ sustainability/ fast fashion because they’ve been gifted some stuff by a sustainable / eco brand just remember they were happy to go to Primark for free swag. The hypocrisy is wold

Also re the £200
Surely they should of been open and transparent about it
What’s the craic with them being quiet about it?
Primark would of been better randomly handing out vouchers to paying customers

Reactions: 14
The smart tjing
Also re the £200
Surely they should of been open and transparent about it
What’s the craic with them being quiet about it?
Primark would of been better randomly handing out vouchers to paying customers
I’d imagine some of them feel embarrassed so want it to feel more organic that they just happened to get an invite rather than a paid incentive.

It’s standard practice in the industry for brand / store openings to use store credit as part of their pr opening. Being paid for their work in credit / swag than actual cold hard cash.

what they’d do if they were smart is use the £200 and gift it to a womens shelter or charity. Or buy £200 of basics and donate to a charity. They’d get all the fans telling them how amazing they are, while recognising the current challenges and actually benefiting a lot more people. But no. More tat to be photographed once and then sold on Depop or thrown out. 🙄

Reactions: 15
There’s media photos of loads of people queuing overnight in the pissing rain to get into Primark so the marketing team really didn’t need to give Instahuns £200 each to visit it. Really off-putting and has left a bad taste in my mouth. Dollypond (who I normally like) attended (no mention of a £200 voucher though) and it seems as if her PR invite was organised by Cathy Martin which says it all really.

Reactions: 16
You took the words out of my mouth! They are greedy, selfish scroungers! Shame on primark too!!!!! One that I follow actually alluded to spending £150 of her own money in primark tonight, lying witch 🤣
I seen the same! Really got me laughing 🤣🤣 I spent 200, I done damage, yeah with a *kindly* gifted voucher 🤣🤣🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Primark influencers

So am I, sloopemc/emilymarymcc isn’t really the target demographic though, she’s all about shopping second hand and sustainability.

But then she did promote and accept pr gifted clothing from John Lewis (an own brand of theirs I believe, with a poor sustainability rating).

So my guess is she just didn’t get invited. 100% she’d have gone and justified it because she’s a struggling mum who can’t afford childcare but can’t get a job and has only renovated a kitchen and been on two holidays this year, *sob*

Reactions: 6
So am I, sloopemc/emilymarymcc isn’t really the target demographic though, she’s all about shopping second hand and sustainability.

But then she did promote and accept pr gifted clothing from John Lewis (an own brand of theirs I believe, with a poor sustainability rating).

So my guess is she just didn’t get invited. 100% she’d have gone and justified it because she’s a struggling mum who can’t afford childcare but can’t get a job and has only renovated a kitchen and been on two holidays this year, *sob*
Exactly. She was the eco / sustainable / crunchy hippy warrior but her choices in brand partnerships recently has been dire. Agree she probs just didn’t get the invite!

Reactions: 4
Spot on! Are you on twitter ? You should write this comment on the Belfast telegraph twitter article there will no doubt be today. Complete disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.