NI Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I arrrived into City of Derry Airport and Paul picked up a group of lads in the family bus..definitely taxiing on the side

I arrrived into City of Derry Airport and Paul picked up a group of lads in the family bus..definitely taxiing on the side
wrong thread

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Shes

She’s a dose- I know her as we work in the same field. I was out in Belfast one night and ran into her, my friend really liked a dress she was wearing and asked where it was from, Rebecca and her glazed eyes shouted at my friend that her dress was from whatever designer but added ‘not that you can afford it’ my friend was just trying to give her a compliment but RM after like a rough chav. She looks nothing in real life like her heavily filtered pics she puts up. I’ve worked with her on several occasions and she spent the majority of her time on the phone and avoiding dealing with customers
Ack she's a well known sniff sniff head lol 😂 she's so up her own backside it's unbelievable. Like hello Rebecca, you won miss ni through default and had to keep re-entering cause you kept loosing gs. Hardly a claim to fame especially when the organisation keeps you off their socials because they don't like her either. She's a massive liar too! I wouldn't take a snub from someone like her, she's a joke

Reactions: 4
Ack she's a well known sniff sniff head lol 😂 she's so up her own backside it's unbelievable. Like hello Rebecca, you won miss ni through default and had to keep re-entering cause you kept loosing gs. Hardly a claim to fame especially when the organisation keeps you off their socials because they don't like her either. She's a massive liar too! I wouldn't take a snub from someone like her, she's a joke
She won miss Ireland not miss ni

Reactions: 2
RE Dara Florence - I always find it weird when someones entire Instagram is just photos of themselves and absolutely nothin else. Especially when she has a fella who she claims to love. There's obviously a motive at hand and id hazard a guess it's all about gettin noticed by brands etcetc. Personally I think she's hideous and seems like a real stuck up lives in her own bubble idiot. I doubt she's ever worked a day in her life! Born with a silver spoon in her mouth springs to mind 🤔

RE Dara Florence - I always find it weird when someones entire Instagram is just photos of themselves and absolutely nothin else. Especially when she has a fella who she claims to love. There's obviously a motive at hand and id hazard a guess it's all about gettin noticed by brands etcetc. Personally I think she's hideous and seems like a real stuck up lives in her own bubble idiot. I doubt she's ever worked a day in her life! Born with a silver spoon in her mouth springs to mind 🤔
Who is Dara Florence ? The only time I heard of her was she was giving evidence in the rugby rape trial !

Yes I’d have to agree, I doubt array will like all the speculation.
They definitely won’t like the speculation. Can’t believe big welcome to her . Out for dinner , uniform etc . Big deal made about her starting then this ! Now running her own clinics again ! To be honest I was shocked at them taking her on . Didn’t like how Chris and Jude kept saying ‘miss Ireland ‘. Big deal , doesn’t reflect her skills. Did anyone else find it weird that she never ever posted any of her work ? Besides her mum ?

Who is Dara Florence ? The only time I heard of her was she was giving evidence in the rugby rape trial
That pretty much sums up what she famous for. To be more precise, she walked in on this girl (allegedly) being raped, didn’t think anything was amiss with the scene and gave a testimony at court that almost certainly led the jury reaching a “not guilty” verdict. She reported that she didn’t think the woman was in distress and didn’t intervene. (The woman in question suffered internal tearing as a result of her ordeal but anyway…)

Ever since she seems to have made a career out of being on Instagram and showing her boobs off.

in case anyone isn’t aware of what happened;

and oh btw Guys,, in case there was ever a concern that an accused rapist’s life would be ruined - Paddy Jackson isn’t just still playing as a pro rugby player, he was recruited to the London Irish Rugby team - courtesy of his former manager, Declan Kidney. He was included among a handful of players in a “leadership group” aka, seen as upstanding players who could provide guidance for more junior players. I kid you not.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
New to this page but fuckin hell does that wee one lauren nicole alexandra ever just STOP. She literally posts about a hundred stories a day and at least a post a day on her grid - if not multiple. i've never seen someone so desperate for attention / likes in my entire life. she must want to be accepted so badly. pathetic!! She clearly edits her photos too - one day she has a huge arse then the next in the exact same pose its half the size. honestly get a life and get off fuckin instagram
No but seriously did you see when face & co obviously done an experiment on her fave and turned her into Jim carrey, the mask 😂 it was absolutely shocking and she thought she was gorgeous god love her 😂 ack she wants to be insta famous wee chick ack lol 😂

• Haha
That pretty much sums up what she famous for. To be more precise, she walked in on this girl (allegedly) being raped, didn’t think anything was amiss with the scene and gave a testimony at court that almost certainly led the jury reaching a “not guilty” verdict. She reported that she didn’t think the woman was in distress and didn’t intervene. (The woman in question suffered internal tearing as a result of her ordeal but anyway…)

Ever since she seems to have made a career out of being on Instagram and showing her boobs off.

in case anyone isn’t aware of what happened;

and oh btw Guys,, in case there was ever a concern that an accused rapist’s life would be ruined - Paddy Jackson isn’t just still playing as a pro rugby player, he was recruited to the London Irish Rugby team - courtesy of his former manager, Declan Kidney. He was included among a handful of players in a “leadership group” aka, seen as upstanding players who could provide guidance for more junior players. I kid you not.
She said all she seen was a ‘threesome’ wtf ? Is she from rich famous parents ? Don’t know why she’s an influencer ? Yes it was her statement that swayed the jury to a non guilty verdict ?

Reactions: 1
Joyce is a strange individual. very sad as someone in your mid 30s to beg for people to ask you "serious" questions so you can regurgitate some shite you've read in a self help book
No she's an absolute narcissistic weirdo 😂😂🤦‍♀️ have you ever seen the slow mode vids she put up off her and her mates walking up the shankill 🤦‍♀️😂 absolutely a big tit and used her sister getting bullied for adds and clout. Jezz be Jezz... She's a tit 💯 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No she's an absolute narcissistic weirdo 😂😂🤦‍♀️ have you ever seen the slow mode vids she put up off her and her mates walking up the shankill 🤦‍♀️😂 absolutely a big tit and used her sister getting bullied for adds and clout. Jezz be Jezz... She's a tit 💯 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂
She said she was abused badly as a child ? Her Instagram weird cause little about hair and Mainly self help ? Always wondered how she got a column in local woman when she’s not qualified in giving advice ? But then again it’s Kim Kelly we r talking about that supports ‘ the baby maker'

Reactions: 1
She said all she seen was a ‘threesome’ wtf ? Is she from rich famous parents ? Don’t know why she’s an influencer ? Yes it was her statement that swayed the jury to a non guilty verdict ?
the worst part… the men she defended, referred to a picture of her and her mates as “Belfast sluts”

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Has anyone come across Beverly (prev Glamorous Granny)
Is that her on tiktok trying to get the account banned that said she's a tout?? 🤔 Jesus I'm on fire tonight lol 😂 only catching up here. Been off work and on tiktok for a week sick but by feck they've my head scrambled on there.. Think I'm wanting back to work quick lol 😂... That and I've had 4 vodkas opps 🤗

Megan & Dominic have been battling each other for 2 days - begs!!

I know they have their own thread but for some reason I can't comment
Yes!! I'm here for this tiktok crap 😂😂 please can someone make a new thread for Meg and dom?? This is mega tea going on over there at the min lol 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is that her on tiktok trying to get the account banned that said she's a tout?? 🤔 Jesus I'm on fire tonight lol 😂 only catching up here. Been off work and on tiktok for a week sick but by feck they've my head scrambled on there.. Think I'm wanting back to work quick lol 😂... That and I've had 4 vodkas opps 🤗

Yes!! I'm here for this tiktok crap 😂😂 please can someone make a new thread for Meg and dom?? This is mega tea going on over there at the min lol 😂
Fill us in !!

Serenity ten is getting the suitcases packed up with all the freebies for her new grandchild 😂

Reactions: 2
Oooooooo interesting ! I wonder what they are like to work for.
Absolute bell ends!! They preach but cause so many problems!! Alot off treatments they don't offer because they're not qualified but pass it off as being concerned 😂 wouldn't touch them with a barge pole, can't believe their mistakes haven't been posted it's that frequent!! Yeah, stay away 💯

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.