Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t think she portrays without help she always shares family helping in weekends, Trent helping every day? It’s very clear she has heaps of help which most don’t get but definitely don’t think she pretends to do it all alone haha
Simone, if you’re going to make an account to argue on your own behalf in this forum, it would have been smarter to engage in the conversation more generally rather than just make a shit tonne of posts in your first day allll defending Simone or trying to “explain” how “she might see things”.

For example, your attempt to explain away Simone getting a story reply when story replies are turned off was completely wrong, and ignored that we could all see in the screenshot that the DM was a direct reply to a story…not just a general DM.

If you are actually reading this, please know that nobody dislikes you as a person, we just don’t like the constant hustle to appear perfect, or like you have allll of your shit together at all times. Vulnerability and relatability are actually super appealing to viewers…we’ve got children and we know that not every day is the greatest day. Be more honest, talk about the fact that Asher goes to daycare (or maybe it’s a family member) on Tuesdays and Fridays rather than just being silent and making it look like somehow you and Trent both work and somehow still manage to care for Asher yourselves.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

hereforteaxx

I’ve heard from a few queer friends here in Auckland that Mr Simone has been seen at family bar (IYKYK) a fair few times… doing family bar stuff

• Wow
Reactions: 16

crumbs

How many new members joined here today :p i can't stand simone (or influencer culture) feel like I've found my people :p

Reactions: 15
Living for skeet atm 😂 does anyone have any insider goss they want to share? I’ll start.
So I live in the same town as Lou Morley. On the gram she’s super kind with giving things away,I won’t deny that.
BUT her and her clique have thee worst reputation. Known as the Mean Girls. Lou,Ness Watson (who cheated on her husband and got mad when her followers asked why he hadn’t been on her gram),Ingrid (who got fired from Rhind for stealing) and Frankie (who’s lawyer daddy got her off a manslaughter charge for killing someone when she fled a police checkpoint while drunk) They are so unkind to retail/hospo staff while out. Lou once dumped her coffee all over a cafe table because it wasn’t to her liking and asked at another if she could get a discount if she tagged the restaurant.
Her and her hubby used to get into blazing rows too when she was drinking heavily,it’d be quite the display.

E47ECB7F-8435-4793-94B2-E1A1230E1BC5.png
E47ECB7F-8435-4793-94B2-E1A1230E1BC5.png
4A4EAB8A-E736-4BEC-ACD5-EF52AB467E9D.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

1001 others

VIP Member
My impression is that Megan was pushed out to make way for Hayley.

The general public doesn't get to see the day-to-day ratings information, but it's something the station managers will be watching like a hawk and when Hayley filled in for Megan (while Megan took maternity leave), their numbers were probably higher than ever.

Hayley brings a lot more to the show than Megan ever did (just my personal opinion).

Reactions: 13

Kiwigem

Chatty Member
I’m so disappointed with her. I sent her a really kindly worded DM basically saying that she is becoming a tad hard to relate to at this point and perhaps some things should just be quiet moments of personal achievement as opposed to showy displays of wealth.
I didn’t word even word it that bluntly though. I’ve had nice interactions with her in the past. I was coming from a genuine place of “hey, go you but maybe that post is a little bit tone deaf.
She has blocked me from her stories. No response, not even an “I’m sorry you feel that I am being insensitive”
Just instantly blocked. Has really made me rethink her integrity
Lol rethink her integrity ? This is the same influencer who said she had given the proceeds from selling some gifted tat to a charity ? And hadn’t at all handed over the money.

Guys Simone has been a pile of 💩 for years. Literally years.

Be pleased you’re blocked 💃🏻 You’ll get approximately 40 minutes of your life back per week ! Lucky thing 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

hashtagkiwi

The one thing I'm happy about with Skete is that she bought more people here and there is more NZ discussion... Love it! 😂

I was feeling a little bit down about myself today but then I remembered I’m not profitting of rats test in a fucken pandemic and that in itself at least makes me a better person that Simone ducking Anderson.

Reactions: 12

Tokyo94

Summer is now getting on patreon. She says she will address the marriage stuff there. Come on guys who is gonna take one for the team 😂

• Haha

HeyTeam

Screenshot_20220518-191523_Instagram.jpg

Haha Shayden, we all know you're salty with Bunnings because they wouldn't sponsor your kitchen reno and now you're desperate to get a Mitre 10 sponsorship 🤣🤣

• Haha
I am not shocked by this at all. He has always given me a vibe like this

Same! And she hasn’t deleted pics of her hens do or anything which makes me think it wasn’t super bad
Defo not shocked about Trent being in to dudes. He’s married to a 7ft monster who looks at least 40

Maybe it's just me but does anyone else feel like Simone's posts about Asher are just bragging. I know as parents we all like to see out children doing well and thriving but seriously it's like she has the 'perfect' baby.

0 night wake ups since 11 weeks?? Like seriously?! Reel off him standing at 9m. Like good for you Asher but it seriously makes *some* mum's feel like shit A.K.A me 😂
Don’t feel too bad, it’s all fake for the gram. Plus did you see her let him nearly snap his neck falling off his toy the other day? Then she’s like hey go backwards like we discussed. He’s 9months old ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 11

deuxnzmoi

Well im bored now… back to the ☕ 🥰 does anyone else on here despise Sera Lilly?? She’s such a fake who is extremely dangerous in the health/weight loss zone. She positions herself as an expert yet has her own struggles and is up and down constantly. She blocked me when I called her out for promoting weight loss pills even though she has her own “fitness/nutrition” app. She’s dangerous and it’s sad that people still follow her :(

• Haha

Simone15

VIP Member
I think these children need to be protected- Asher has been working/pimped from birth. Is there a law protecting them and the money that is earned from content they are in without consent?
Yes show your children if you feel the need but using them for content is wrong. #Ad or paid partnership on your child’s photo is exploiting them. The child can’t take the content back.
By the time they are old enough to have their own social media or even understand what their parents have done, they will already have a very strong digital presence, whether they like it or not.
With over 300k people following you can not guarantee his safety online either.

Makes me sick.

I think daycare is the safest option. At least they won’t exploit him.

Yellowflowers

Aside from the strange puppy behavior I don't mind Katie. She seems like a good mum, I like the body positive content, and she actually works at a real job.

Simone on the other's really grates me. Free everything. Constant adverts. And how she comes across as living the perfect lifestyle. Immaculate organised house, weekly fresh flowers, endless self care time, gourmet meals, free holidays and events. She doesn't seem to realise that she makes people feel shit about their choatic, not so together lives. A lot of people out there are struggling and Simone is just so far detached from reality it's scary. This too is extremely damaging to mental health imo.

I'm thinking her next pregnancy she'll get some real wild twins just like me🤪