Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kiwigem

Chatty Member
Christian drives me absolutely batty - ad ad ad. Very much the male version of Simone ! I’d forgotten all about him. Mark looks like he wants to stab him with a fork rather than his 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Leoleoleooioioi

Maybe it's just me but does anyone else feel like Simone's posts about Asher are just bragging. I know as parents we all like to see out children doing well and thriving but seriously it's like she has the 'perfect' baby.

0 night wake ups since 11 weeks?? Like seriously?! Reel off him standing at 9m. Like good for you Asher but it seriously makes *some* mum's feel like shit A.K.A me 😂

snarkersusie

VIP Member
I hope NZ follows Australia’s lead and bans influencers from promoting protein powders, certain skincare etc. I would nothing more than to no longer see Jeunora, Dose and Co, Two Islands, Adashiko and all of the others on my feed.

Just gonna bring it up again because I’m still cut - I still cannot believe I donated to stacey welsh and then she deactivates and goes private. If I could get my money back I frigging would!!! You do not use such a public forum to beg and plead and then go awol!!! It’s wrong and I hope someone bloody holds her accountable- I would but She didn’t read my message 🙄🙄

• Sad

shh77

VIP Member
Holy sh*t guys two nights in a row Simone has let Asher have his dinner OUT of the bath!!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Does anyone have the back story about why Megan Papas left the Fletch, Vaughan and Megan show on zm? Especially after having them MC her wedding. Worry she’ll go down a semi simoney route, she’s way less fun

Also you KNOW Asher’s teachers are doing double duty on storypark updates 😬

• Haha

anonanonz

Chatty Member
There's nothing on her stories. I'm somewhat surprised she didn't get a paid partnership for it tbh. Maybe @unfluencer90 has some intel.
You’d have to be an idiot to post where he is going, surely even she’s not that stupid

I’ve been led here by a few influencers! Bringing attention to this has only made it worse for them lol. I have a bag to unload here!

kristen in bloom - she’s only small time but man she’s annoyed me. I followed her IVFjourney and she had It tough but ever since she got pregnant she has moaned so much about pregnancy! I get it, it’s hard but you’ve literally been trying for years. She also has been screaming for free stuff since she got pregnant too, I was literally cringing at her many attempts to get an Edward and co.
Simone- it’s all been said, she buys her followers which is why she has so many, I’d love her 15 minutes of fame to end or for her to get pregnant with triplets.
Blessed in doubles - constantly talking/whining about being dropped by brands for being anti vax and her hubby losing his job but never going without? Where was that money coming from then? How can you be broke but afford 6 return tickets to Wellington to protest?! I see her sister is having another baby to another dude.
What happened with the lactation station?
I can’t deal with blessed in doubles after all the anti vax anti jacinda stuff, attending the Wellington protest even though he husband is a cop. He got stood down for not getting vaxxed and would have been fired if the court ruling wasn’t changed - not sure if he has gone back to police work though.

I still laugh at them thinking selling shirts with “blessed in doubles” was gonna be successful

• Haha

Paddington84

It just makes me so sick to see absolutely everything in her life was a free sponsored gift.

I worry for this child. Soon he will go to school and be so out of touch with his classmates. He'll have every free gadget under the sun and have no idea about the struggle so many families face.

Let's just hope she gets cancelled before that happens.

This page made me look up Sera Lily to see what she’s up to, hadn’t thought of her in years. Sad to see she’s still ripping peoples ideas off. This coat is a blatant copy of last years Ruby coat
Sera Lily is also doing a childrens Plus size range. Yep you read that right. So disgusting

• Wow
Reactions: 8

KatT82

Also a bulk of her ‘followers’ are people who she has blocked who have no way of removing her off their following list. That’s whAt I was told, I’m not very Instagram savvy to work that out
I don’t think that’s true. A quick google search says once blocked, they are removed from your following count🤞🏻

Buzzy_beeeeee

More people need to follow Elora, she was previously The Shrinking Violet and she started her weightliss journey (I think) roughly the same time as old mate Simone but she's done it all completely by diet and exercise alone. She's recently had two lots of skin removal surgery and paid for both of them herself and was so open and upfront about the price and recovery. Simmo doesn't deserve an audience.

NPHolly

I just have soo many questions about Millie Elder-Holmes! Does she live in Australia now? Whats happened to her dogs? Did she sell her house in Christchurch? Whats going on!

simoneanderscam

Chatty Member
I was on Makaia’s Patreon but she didn’t post much for how expensive it was. She didn’t say the husband cheated just that he left her and she was not happy with the new gf to begin with. she also said the hubby is a narcissist but now her daughter lives with them while she’s renting with someone else. They couldn’t sell their house as clearly wanted too much $$ for it so that’s been rented out now.
I suspect one of the skete messages is about her. mak very much goes two steps forward one back a lot. Like with her eating and gymming and then netball and then injured. She seems all over the place.

Skete now says if you’re part of this forum and follow her you should fuck off. We are all vial creatures 😂 cry me a river.

• Haha
How do you think other parents do it? Ones that run business and have children. It can be done. Set up an activity. It’s not new age hahaha it’s been done for years. It’s redic to think you can’t do both they are nothing special
I know, I have three children. But Simone portrays a lifestyle where she is able to go to multiple appointments during the week - nails, massages, facials, plus gym sessions, and all sorts. Sans child. Which is fine. She’s welcome to do that. But she portrays an image that she is doing all of that without help. We run a business and have had to work at home with children during lockdowns and it is hard. That is why most people have care for their children if they are trying to work. Becuase it’s really hard to actively parent and work at the same time; while your wife is having her nails done and shilling F45.

Ewlookatthat

Oh my god, weve stayed at the accommodation she's at and it has no internet access as it's rural. Simone is driving 10 minutes up the road just to post a discount code on her "relaxing" weekend get away 🙃
Also, did you catch the slip up last night of her posting her dinner and trying to get free stuff by tagging the cafe except she tagged an overseas bakery. Clearly worked though as the stories have all now been deleted and reposted this morning with the correct company and a new "paid partnership" disclaimer at the top

• Haha
  • Wow

follower1985

I see Ellie’s Belly made a post yesterday. I guess talking about this page. So many are sharing/commenting. My opinion. Yes they are human, and aren’t perfect! But at the end of the day, They signed up for this life.. You have to be thick skinned and handle the criticism good or bad.