New Zealand Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up on skete's stories.

They say they don't condone bullying, harassment and threats when discussing the "forum" but neither do we. We just want to have a rant about influencers. I wonder who the "dangerous" member is?

Reactions: 1
Anna Reeve doing it tough again - ‘working’ from her office (bed)
Will be tough to fit reading her novel in between allllllllll the work and admin today

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker, first time poster here. I actually found Skete via this page and messaged them from the perspective of a small time instagrammer (under 10k followers so I doubt anyone here would know or care about me 😂) who gets very occasional sponsored work. It was a very balanced perspective, didn't name any names and from my real account but they didn't share it. I guess they're only really interested in the juicy goss 🤷‍♀️
Anyway, just wanted to say I love reading this forum and despise influencer culture and can't wait to see it all come crashing and burning down for most of them 🔥🔥

Reactions: 4
I’m so glad I found this! Thanks to Katie Hawkeys post, but maybe she’s talking about another one?

Anyway, Katie looks terrible with the Botox, fillers, not dressing for her new body shape etc.

Cam and Kit look so alike I wondered if Cam was his dad and that’s why Cherie and Shannon broke up.

ness Watson, she cheated on her husband? Well no wonder she didn’t want it on Insta lol

Reactions: 3
Thanks to Skete for alerting me to this wonderful hub of like minded people, even though she’s not as hideous as us… obviously 🙄😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m so glad I found this! Thanks to Katie Hawkeys post, but maybe she’s talking about another one?

Anyway, Katie looks terrible with the Botox, fillers, not dressing for her new body shape etc.

Cam and Kit look so alike I wondered if Cam was his dad and that’s why Cherie and Shannon broke up.

ness Watson, she cheated on her husband? Well no wonder she didn’t want it on Insta lol
I’ve always said/thought Cam and Kit look scarily alike!

Who’s this cocaine sniffer Skete is referring to? Anyone know?
I have no idea. But tit, old Skeeter Peter has some balls threatening a reveal. I don’t reckon it can be someone too big time that would get lawyers involved. But who knows. This place is wild.

I have no idea. But tit, old Skeeter Peter has some balls threatening a reveal. I don’t reckon it can be someone too big time that would get lawyers involved. But who knows. This place is wild.
I know, right! Wonder if anything will eventuate.

I’ve done less work today than a normal Friday because I keep waiting for the reveal 🤣

Love this page and am stoked it’s had a resurgence because of Skete lol! Does anyone know who the “boss babe” is who is going under but their bff is thriving? My first thought was magnolia kitchen and pepper and me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Welcome new Tattlers !

Even I had found her fb page yesterday. Nuts. She should just jump on here to rather than throwing stones and sticks on Insta.

What’s Katie been saying about us ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Magnolia Kitchen has been pretty quiet on the gram since Skete made a pretty obvious post about the fact that they can't afford the premises etc.
I do wonder why they have SUCH a huge space! You can see in the videos they have a couple of cabinets but only put food across the middle shelf and it just doesn't look that nice. Gives bakery closing selling end of days leftovers at 3pm vibes..

Can anyone enlighten me on why iamsoph has so many followers? Like she has almost twice as much as Simone. Are they bought followers?
I wonder this all the time. How many photos can one post of the exact.same.facial expression!? Baffling.

I would like to see Scammy Stacey welsh called out big time for accepting so much money via give a little and then disappearing.

She should never have started accepting donations assuming she would get surgery. Surgery is an absolute last resort after trying medications and seeing neurologists. People wait years for the surgery!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.