New Zealand Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always got confused because there's obviously nothing wrong with somebody who is currently trying to lose weight and helping others at the same time it would make you relatable but she's shilling her amazing program and teas and yet she shares the same photos of herself and claims there's a huge difference when there's not. I think she's misleading and dishonest. I have a lot of weight to lose and I certainly don't find her inspirational infact I find it depressing she still looks the same after apparently years of having her fitness app, teas, food programs. If she was honest about her journey I'd have no problem because I'm in the same boat, I struggle to lose weight. But don't act inspirational and that all these things you're selling us have made a huge impact on your life when they clearly haven't and you're just trying to make a buck.
💯 this is why she’s dangerous! It’s not genuine, she’s just out to make money off innocent people who she targets when they’re feeling their lowest :(

Reactions: 7
What happened to Katie Hawkeye's interior design business she banged on about she was starting... and now nothing

Reactions: 2
What happened to Katie Hawkeye's interior design business she banged on about she was starting... and now nothing

Dunno. Maybe she will answer that on her stories since she’s reading here. Not triggered or bothered though apparently lol

If she wasn’t bothered she wouldn’t have addressed it and pointed more people towards this page 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jordan Whittaker is actually really horrible in RL. I’ve had dealings with her outside of social media.

Reactions: 6
Ugh, no body is worst than Jordan Whittaker- SO many ads 😑
But yeah, pretty tit for Stacey to get money off her Insta following and then disappear 😒

Reactions: 3
Im going against the grain here. Bec is one of the few I like. She’s funny af. The twerking hurts my eyes but I like her and her kids are so damn cute!

I like Summer Brons too. Well the old version.She’s a bit preachy and posts seem calculated but given what she went through she is probably holding back on posting much of her reality these days.
Hashtag Jess is ok too, but whingy and first world problemy, especially at the moment because she’s busier than any other woman on the planet right now 🙄 but otherwise relatively relatable.

I think that’s it’s for the ones I like 🤣

Really dislike:
Iamsoph (she’s annoying IRL too)
Simone
Lousia
Mandy Duncan
Oh and we can add Skete her too now lol
I feel a bit sorry for Iamsoph with the whole stroke thing though...

No hate please. But I actually really like Katie Hawkey. I think she’s a straight shooter. Takes no BS. But would also give you her last $1 if you were struggling. I love watching her love over her daughter. I have to say I’m exactly the same with my child and it’s wholesome to see. You see so much fake crap on IG, so it’s refreshing to watch her stories. And to be honest I’d love to have all the Botox & fillers too. LOL 🤣 #realtalk

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ugh, no body is worst than Jordan Whittaker- SO many ads 😑
But yeah, pretty tit for Stacey to get money off her Insta following and then disappear 😒
Jordan Whittaker is the worst like what is up with her and her hubby publicly thanking each other every single day for a task as small as making dinner

Thoughts on Heidi rawstorn? She drives me mental! Delete your public Instagram if you are so irritated by people asking you questions? she can’t decide if she wants a following or not. Does she ever smile? She has “everything” but she’s always complaining. Sitting around in her brand new mansion on the beach whinging honestly!
What is up with her like every week talking about her kids dinner routines like we heard it the first time it just seems like she doesn’t actually want to be a mum?? And all she does is drink coffee and I know they say you only see a small glimpse of our life but that’s all her life is

Reactions: 4
Aaaaaand Simone’s here with ANOTHER giveaway! Like clockwork…beyond predictable 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think that @lovefromyourdads take marks parents out with them all the time so they don’t have to pay or something just seems odd how tonight they are with a bunch of friends and there family there too but maybe not idk but they are just always there

Why is Katie getting so upset over this I’ve been through this whole forum today and followed all the influencers talked about for years and they’ve never said a thing about it so why is she sending a message to ignore haters but still posting about them

Anyone else think that @lovefromyourdads take marks parents out with them all the time so they don’t have to pay or something just seems odd how tonight they are with a bunch of friends and there family there too but maybe not idk but they are just always there
I think they might just be a close family. If I recall they are building a flash house next door so you definitely need to be close to do that haha. Given the house plans as well I don’t think they are exactly short of money.

I don't mind Katie so much Bjt she completely threw me with the puppy and the museum tit. Take the puppy out the front pack hun! It's weird as tit. Also not here for the body shaming at all, she's definitely let herself go lately in the way of always looking so exhausted but she's a midwife in Auckland so I get it.

I don’t think she did herself any favours! Apart from the personal body shaming stuff she basically just highlighted to her followers why she’s so out of touch 😂 also… just let us be! Once upon a time we had gossip mags to pour over, now with social media this is our new outlet. If you want the following and all the freebies that go with it, you need to be thick skinned!

How many new members joined here today :p i can't stand simone (or influencer culture) feel like I've found my people :p

Reactions: 15
Hashtag Jess is ok too, but whingy and first world problemy, especially at the moment because she’s busier than any other woman on the planet right now 🙄 but otherwise relatively relatable.
Agree mostly. She’s very much first world problemy, always complaining about something… usually the kids and how busy and stressful her life is, when she’s a privileged SAHM who has chosen to have 4 kids, and chosen to book a wedding on super short notice.

Is anyone else really over Sera Lynne sharing her birth video/photos any chance she gets

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.