New Zealand Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, entitled and privileged, where do you start, Katie, oh Lordy, somone needs to pull her pants down a little and take those rose tinted glasses off the end of her nose, knock her off that high horse at the same time, and rescue that puppy, soon it won’t be just a small cute puppy, it will be a dog with serious anxietys and behavioural issues, she won’t be able to keep taking it to clinic because it’s a DOG and it won’t be able to stay home without destroying stuff and having seperation issues, she thinks it’s ok to put it in a flipping front pack, and abuse staff because they won’t change the rules to suit her entitled being! “The majority agree with me and send me kind messages”, no love the majority don’t, they just don’t say a thing because your unstable ass will publish their name publically and you will bully them!
Magnolia is next level narcissist, it’s actually quite unnerving to watch, her Marriage seems toxic and her children are little a**es thanks to their self obsessed parents, also her wanking on about “her” recipes, she’s just adapted some, she HAS NOT created these recipes! Macarons are not her recipe, the way she used to call customers C*nts, and whinge about people messaging her, read the room.
And fricking KATE YOUR FAKE MATE, oh.my.lord. “I’m an ECE teacher and I’ve been to Africa” and oh my gosh, my parents purchased plastic toys for my child, (but if I’m gifted them to promote, that’s ok).
Those three are the epitome of out of touch, narcissistic, entitlement, and it’s scary how highly they think of themselves and how dare ANYONE have any opinion that doesn’t follow their narrative.
“We will influence your the devils soul, but god help you if you question me or don’t agree, I’ll go to netsafe” I wonder how netsafe feel about her private DM’s from followed being shared to her public page on her public forum,,, bullying?!!

Reactions: 7
Katie lead me here and wow the tea!!
I’m glad someone has actually said that Katie directly lead them here.
At least when Skete and other influencers have posted about this forum, they haven’t named it. Katie however directly named it, and even posted a link. For someone who doesn’t want to expose people to the ‘bullying’ she sure did make it easy to find.

Reactions: 8
Read above. Supposedly Ness was shagging a mates fella behind Chris’ back. I do wonder what Nana Whittaker thought about that 🤣
This absolutely SHOOK me lol.
I remember following her and the photographer friend 🤯

Those kids spend more time at home than school, same with Lisa's kids. They have a fart pain and it's a week off. Even Lisa said she only takes them to school in the morning but a friend picks them up every single day for her. She has an incredible village 🙄 No more like you use people so you can better yourself and get out of having to be a parent.

Oh and I would also love to know what happened with the other Lisa. They ditched her and stuck together in their pathetic little group. Maria claims the friendship was draining but I daresay it went both ways 🙃
I always wonder what happened to that friendship lol

Reactions: 2
Oh some Simone dirt I’ve heard from a friend. A friend of hers was best friends with Simone before her surgeries and friend was in a very bad relationship with a cheating, abusive, narcissistic boyfriend. Anyway they eventually broke up and simone let the newly ex bf move in with her pretty much invalidating the best friend. Not juicy but tit move.

I can’t find the question in regards to iamsoph but yes her following is actually large! More than most of the even more known inflUEncERs.

I know before influencing was much of a thing she did a lot of modelling and had a large overseas following from that.

her Dad had died when she was younger too and she got an inheritance brought a house quite young and then flipped and brought more so has obviously retained that money as well as whatever she’d make from social media. I’m sure her hubby business is quite successful too.

i don’t mind her actually. I don’t search for her or anything but 🤷🏼‍♀️Really feel for her after the stroke!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know how much the MLM queens make off of those thermomix sales?

So old mate Simone... I unfollowed but flick through stories sometimes....(more than I should)
Does she ever actually bring any new content to her page nowadays? Like it seems to just be be going to the gym, feeding/washing her kid, gifted products and giveaways nowadays? If she does cleaning stuff she just links to reels she created ages ago...
Real bleeping stale!
Oh sorry I forgot the obligatory daily shot of her Woop dinner in a Sistema #ad

• Haha
Wow - what a read!!

Two accounts I genuinely don’t think should have the (bought?) platforms are Nicole Alyce and Claudia Conaglen -both spout all these words of wisdom that they’re just not qualified to give to impressionable young mums. I remember Claudia once talking about how they love their perfect angel daughter too much to put her into daycare or have anyone else even watch her. crappy as when so few parents have options. The mall rat behaviour and state her and her group leave restaurants after their kids destroy them is embarrassing- the poor staff. And Nicole is just completely punishing - thinks she’s an oracle. Flip flops all the time doing subtle digs at ex bestie Simone, one week it’s ‘I’d never buy luxury bags, I invest all my money in property’, then a month later toting round an obnoxious new LV and Gucci belt. Come on. And the mirror poses, I just can’t.

Thoughts on Meg Hutchinson? I used to find her so obnoxious back in her bridal days, but seems to be more realistic now and her kids are so cute.. who remembers the time she got her husband in trouble with his employer with her ridiculous vlogs?! 😂

would love to know what really went down with pebbles v Millie and Julia v Libby. As people have said,both just have been BIG to break up those bonds.

Got to admit I do like Julia, and Anna Reeve - even though she is a bit out of touch with reality!! Nic Winslade also a good follow.

Can we talk about Jess Owen? Boujee bakery witch. With her fake 'boujee' lifestyle and her so called boss life. Such a wannabe and those overdrawn lips I casaaaaant

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aside from the strange puppy behavior I don't mind Katie. She seems like a good mum, I like the body positive content, and she actually works at a real job.

Simone on the other's really grates me. Free everything. Constant adverts. And how she comes across as living the perfect lifestyle. Immaculate organised house, weekly fresh flowers, endless self care time, gourmet meals, free holidays and events. She doesn't seem to realise that she makes people feel tit about their choatic, not so together lives. A lot of people out there are struggling and Simone is just so far detached from reality it's scary. This too is extremely damaging to mental health imo.

I'm thinking her next pregnancy she'll get some real wild twins just like me🤪

Reactions: 11
Wow - what a read!!

Two accounts I genuinely don’t think should have the (bought?) platforms are Nicole Alyce and Claudia Conaglen -both spout all these words of wisdom that they’re just not qualified to give to impressionable young mums. I remember Claudia once talking about how they love their perfect angel daughter too much to put her into daycare or have anyone else even watch her. crappy as when so few parents have options. The mall rat behaviour and state her and her group leave restaurants after their kids destroy them is embarrassing- the poor staff. And Nicole is just completely punishing - thinks she’s an oracle. Flip flops all the time doing subtle digs at ex bestie Simone, one week it’s ‘I’d never buy luxury bags, I invest all my money in property’, then a month later toting round an obnoxious new LV and Gucci belt. Come on. And the mirror poses, I just can’t.

Thoughts on Meg Hutchinson? I used to find her so obnoxious back in her bridal days, but seems to be more realistic now and her kids are so cute.. who remembers the time she got her husband in trouble with his employer with her ridiculous vlogs?! 😂

would love to know what really went down with pebbles v Millie and Julia v Libby. As people have said,both just have been BIG to break up those bonds.

Got to admit I do like Julia, and Anna Reeve - even though she is a bit out of touch with reality!! Nic Winslade also a good follow.
I went to primary school (lol) with Julia and Libby so am DYING to know what the fight must have been about to break up their business/relationship!

Reactions: 3
Can we talk about Jess Owen? Boujee bakery witch. With her fake 'boujee' lifestyle and her so called boss life. Such a wannabe and those overdrawn lips I casaaaaant
Nah I dunno. Jess seems alright. She seems to work bloody hard, and knows her market.

Reactions: 2
Recently started following her! She definitely is loving the extra attention she’s getting at the moment having done Edna’s wedding cake!

Oh Jess's donuts look goooood...
Now I'm just mad at her that she can spend all day making cake and still have bod 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can't get behind Anna Reeve anymore as agreed, she's out of touch af but Nic Winslade is a breath of fresh air, big fan. Think lots of people spout on about being "real mums" but she manages to do it and tell all the tit parts without sounding whingey and like she hates her kids.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.