Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So who is Skete? Is it Jordan Whittiker?
It wouldn’t be Jordan cause most of her house was gifted! I know her husband,bless him. Honestly this new baby was because they weren’t getting #gifted anything since their kids weren’t into it. And his oldest just had a baby!!!! So their grandson and daughter will be a few months apart.

Cvicjo

She has just listed for sale all of her outfits worn this week on the trip on her FB page, Simone’s Second hand wardrobe - I am actually quite impressed at how speedy she is 😂
I know there was the saga with saying in the sale posts that she donated to charity and then got busted, but noticed she doesn’t mention any donations now so assume she just pockets the full amount from the sold gifted items now?

Mandy Mandy Mandy, she’s a piece of work/shit alright. How does she afford her lifestyle? Surely her husband doesn’t earn that much from his media company? Doesn’t surprise me hearing she ripped of her graphics for her blankets.
Her husband's a fair bit older than her and was a plumber then something in management but still in the industry before they started their media company. I know for ages she used to whinge about him working heaps and being on callouts all the time - no doubt to fund her lifestyle. They used to live with her mum and sister (maybe still do) and her mum's pretty high up in the fashion industry so I don't know if maybe she helps fund their shit too.

unknownkiwi1992

Does anyone have the back story about why Megan Papas left the Fletch, Vaughan and Megan show on zm? Especially after having them MC her wedding. Worry she’ll go down a semi simoney route, she’s way less fun

Also you KNOW Asher’s teachers are doing double duty on storypark updates 😬
I’d say she wanted more time with her son and a afternoon show might of been easier but it was pretty sad how she just left like that

unknownkiwi1992

I thought the same, it was all very sudden and nothing was really said. I thought she seemed upset about it at the time.
I’m guessing she broke her contract with zm to join the hits that’s why she never said anything on the radio. Same thing happened when Clint joined zm he wasn’t allowed to talk on the radio until his contract was finished with his old job

Stephhicks10

Im going against the grain here. Bec is one of the few I like. She’s funny af. The twerking hurts my eyes but I like her and her kids are so damn cute!

I like Summer Brons too. Well the old version.She’s a bit preachy and posts seem calculated but given what she went through she is probably holding back on posting much of her reality these days.
Hashtag Jess is ok too, but whingy and first world problemy, especially at the moment because she’s busier than any other woman on the planet right now 🙄 but otherwise relatively relatable.

I think that’s it’s for the ones I like 🤣

Really dislike:
Iamsoph (she’s annoying IRL too)
Simone
Lousia
Mandy Duncan
Oh and we can add Skete her too now lol
I feel a bit sorry for Iamsoph with the whole stroke thing though...

I like Carmen Lent
I’m curious what Rebecca Kiels product is going to be?
I find Renee Stewart, Heidi rawstorm and Louisa annoying,

Simone’s free hotel stays are really annoying and constant. There’s so many people out there who deserve to show case these vacations and it 10000% doesn’t make me want to go stay their because they choose to support her thick arse. She’s just so bloody greedy
Yeah I am excited to see what the product will be maybe something to do with food? Based off her story

shh77

VIP Member
She launched her Embrace pieces yesterday then literally the next day is back shilling Aim’n again!