New Zealand Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts on Heidi rawstorn? She drives me mental! Delete your public Instagram if you are so irritated by people asking you questions? she can’t decide if she wants a following or not. Does she ever smile? She has “everything” but she’s always complaining. Sitting around in her brand new mansion on the beach whinging honestly!

Reactions: 3
Thoughts on Heidi rawstorn? She drives me mental! Delete your public Instagram if you are so irritated by people asking you questions? she can’t decide if she wants a following or not. Does she ever smile? She has “everything” but she’s always complaining. Sitting around in her brand new mansion on the beach whinging honestly!
She hasn't quite hit 20k followers so may be O/T.

How / where did she get all her money? A house on Papamoa Beach would be in the millions.

Reactions: 1
Simone Anderson is so irritating. I had to unfollow. Her life is just one big AD, so not relatable

Reactions: 9
Simone Anderson is so irritating. I had to unfollow. Her life is just one big AD, so not relatable
In all honesty, I'd be more impressed if she lost all her weight on her own (without any help from a gastric sleeve). I worked with a woman who was previously 150kg and one day woke up and decided she didn't want to be fat anymore; within two years, she was down to 54kg. So, so impressive and is too private a person to shout from the rooftops about her success.

Simone has had so many complaints about not declaring her ads as such. How come she doesn't learn?

Reactions: 1
Louisa Morley anyone? TRRRRRAAAASH. raging alcoholic who has a toxic relationship IMO.

Louisa Morley anyone? TRRRRRAAAASH. raging alcoholic who has a toxic relationship IMO in

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Anyone know who Katie Hawkey is talking about in her latest Q&A?
Also where had Stacey welsh gone? Running with the give a little money? Lol!!

She hasn't quite hit 20k followers so may be O/T.

How / where did she get all her money? A house on Papamoa Beach would be in the millions.
She is bugging me big time... Her father and his company was loaded so she will never have a money worry in the world. Her husband works for the company too so so much flexibility and $$. I just don't know how she thinks she is relatable.

Anyone know who Katie Hawkey is talking about in her latest Q&A?
Also where had Stacey welsh gone? Running with the give a little money? Lol!!
Oh I missed this what was Katie saying?

And yep totally dodgy disappeared after all the $$ 😳

Last edited:
She is bugging me big time... Her father and his company was loaded so she will never have a money worry in the world. Her husband works for the company too so so much flexibility and $$. I just don't know how she thinks she is relatable.
I know!! And all the cringe reels! Can’t stand her!

Reactions: 2
So pleased to find 'my people' - so many annoying influencers on the NZ scene at the moment. Good distraction from life being able to vent about them 😂

Reactions: 8
and She is SOOOO rude?! If you don’t want a following go private!!
It makes no sense... As she really doesn't need the money so surely just go private /cull the followers.

Random other one making me annoyed at the moment... StephaniePeeni
Have no sympathy for the family doing it rough when they choose to send him away to Aus in a pandemic to earn bigger $$ then melting down the government doesn't provide enough MIQ fees for him to get back as quick as they want.

Reactions: 5
Random other one making me annoyed at the moment... StephaniePeeni
Have no sympathy for the family doing it rough when they choose to send him away to Aus in a pandemic to earn bigger $$ then melting down the government doesn't provide enough MIQ fees for him to get back as quick as they want.
I actually unfollowed Stephanie awhile ago. I find her monotone voice always complaining insufferable 😂

Anyone know anything aboUt Stacey Welsh and where she went?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
so guys - summer and Dan back together or no?
Definitely back together. But summer implied he cheated and now feels awkward to admit they’re back together.
Explains all her forgiveness posts etc. I also follow Dan and he’s posted her countless time / he’s back living at home.
don’t understand why she doesn’t own it tho instead of acting like they aren’t together?!
I acrually don’t mind summer. She is way too good for Dan!

Reactions: 4
Absolutely agree ! She doesn’t want to admit it at all - but she low key makes digs and gives him side eye. He did have some skanky looking chick on his stories last week tho so I thought maybe she finally gave him the flick but can’t get him out the house. Fair play for not showing her kids online much anymore.
Whose Peenis crying over missing a MIQ spot ? Husband ? Where is he and why?

Reactions: 3
Absolutely agree ! She doesn’t want to admit it at all - but she low key makes digs and gives him side eye. He did have some skanky looking chick on his stories last week tho so I thought maybe she finally gave him the flick but can’t get him out the house. Fair play for not showing her kids online much anymore.
Whose Peenis crying over missing a MIQ spot ? Husband ? Where is he and why?
I have had a hell of a time so only coming back to this now. Its her husband who is a FIFO in Australia. He has been and gone and had a spot in MIQ before... So think its a bit cheeky expecting continuous MIQ places. She seems to have removed her insta over the weekend though... Hmm.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.