New Zealand Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Simone is an idiot 😂 but what I meant is she hasn't mentioned anything about daycare, and she'd definitely be the type to accept a paid promo for it because she's so greedy.
Yeah she’s also a snake who will chuck her child in care (no shame there) but not mention it and then flit about getting her nails done and massages and deep cleaning her washing machine like any mother with a baby should be able to juggle that. She’s so deceiving.

Reactions: 7
Several years ago, when Louisa Morely still lived in Auck/Whangarei, I remember there being a story, where kateyourmate babysat her twins. And they tagged each other constantly, and Tom even changed his username to match Kate's partners username. Then one day they suddenly just stopped. They never tagged or mentioned each other again. I would looooove to know what happened.

Also, Laura someone, she had two small kids, and went to stay with Kate one weekend, someone else was there, possibly Louisa, they all got super drunk. Then in the morning Laura suddenly left and they never discussed each other again.

Does anyone remember this?? I would love to know what happened!
Yes I remember this! It was a few years ago now! Also don’t know what happened. It was Laura fisher tho.

I’ve heard from a few queer friends here in Auckland that Mr Simone has been seen at family bar (IYKYK) a fair few times… doing family bar stuff

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I’ve heard from a few queer friends here in Auckland that Mr Simone has been seen at family bar (IYKYK) a fair few times… doing family bar stuff
No way! I don’t know the family bar you are talking about but I’m taking the hint and I’m shocked 😱

Love how Katie was like I’m going to be absent for a while (which is terribly terribly sad and my heart goes out for all related) but continues to post their every movement
Pretty sure they only died today. I asumes she means for the funeral and things. Here for the tea but this is pretty ratshit if your heart goes out to them

Does anyone follow ChampagneChores? Super curious to know what happened with her and her ex fiancé

Reactions: 3
Friend’s friend claimed Meg bullied them at school & she was fake & social climber-y. Remember when Meg posted those ‘melanin’ earrings and got upset because people called her out on it?

Elle has always loved the limelight, back in the day she did the beauty section on the Erin Simpson show. Can’t take her vlog seriously, her boyfriend saying she was soo brave after her breast augmentation surgery. Wonder if she has eating/body issues, I find her triggering so avoid.

Really want the tea on Mandy from what the GOMI forum said about her…

Sad these people’s followers look up to them, must be exhausting sharing curated lives on social media. They must all share a similar psychological profile.

Simone Anderson is selling her gifted wedding dress on still white, has she no shame?!
How are brands still supporting her after the Women’s Refuge donation timeline was made very clear? Annoyed that Supie used her, thought they were for the people, tempted to message them/boycott.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yeah she’s also a snake who will chuck her child in care (no shame there) but not mention it and then flit about getting her nails done and massages and deep cleaning her washing machine like any mother with a baby should be able to juggle that. She’s so deceiving.
I imagine she’ll get called out for this fairly soon! When she constantly posts Asher all day long, to go from that to all of a sudden two days a week not sharing him, it’ll become fairly obvious and people will notice!
Tuesdays and Fridays you say?…so maybe it ISN’T so easy to get ‘Fresh Sheets Friday’ and the deep clean of the house done with a baby crawling about?? 😂😂

Agree Cherie and Campbell def not together - there was some other bloke that she accidentally posted a picture of them in bed together that was quickly deleted - haven’t seen him around for a while though
I remember this too!
And her ex husband is fully living with another woman and her kids now…

Last edited:
No way! I don’t know the family bar you are talking about but I’m taking the hint and I’m shocked 😱
I am not shocked by this at all. He has always given me a vibe like this

Does anyone follow ChampagneChores? Super curious to know what happened with her and her ex fiancé
Same! And she hasn’t deleted pics of her hens do or anything which makes me think it wasn’t super bad

help me out. If an *influencer* has say 318k followers, but only gets a few hundred likes and barely any comments- are they deleting comments or are the followers fake?

I am not shocked by this at all. He has always given me a vibe like this

Same! And she hasn’t deleted pics of her hens do or anything which makes me think it wasn’t super bad
Defo not shocked about Trent being in to dudes. He’s married to a 7ft monster who looks at least 40

Maybe it's just me but does anyone else feel like Simone's posts about Asher are just bragging. I know as parents we all like to see out children doing well and thriving but seriously it's like she has the 'perfect' baby.

0 night wake ups since 11 weeks?? Like seriously?! Reel off him standing at 9m. Like good for you Asher but it seriously makes *some* mum's feel like tit A.K.A me 😂
Don’t feel too bad, it’s all fake for the gram. Plus did you see her let him nearly snap his neck falling off his toy the other day? Then she’s like hey go backwards like we discussed. He’s 9months old ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Defo not shocked about Trent being in to dudes. He’s married to a 7ft monster who looks at least 40

Don’t feel too bad, it’s all fake for the gram. Plus did you see her let him nearly snap his neck falling off his toy the other day? Then she’s like hey go backwards like we discussed. He’s 9months old ffs
love your username 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
If you are meaning Simone, yes she buys followers
Yes she absolutely does, when all that stuff about her ripping off charity came out she lost 20k and purchased them back. Her following dips and then she just buys more so her numbers look good to brands.

love your username 😂😂😂😂
We’re a match made in heaven babes 🤣

Also one more thing - WHY DOES A BABY HAVE TO GO TO A CHIROPRACTOR?! Simone takes her baby to the chiropractor every week and has since he was born - what on earth

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.