New Zealand Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what Simone is doing with her childfree day today...with Asher in daycare on a Tuesday and Friday.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else just think the girl behind skete secretly just wants to be an influencer?

Reactions: 24
Mandy Mandy Mandy, she’s a piece of work/tit alright. How does she afford her lifestyle? Surely her husband doesn’t earn that much from his media company? Doesn’t surprise me hearing she ripped of her graphics for her blankets.
Her husband's a fair bit older than her and was a plumber then something in management but still in the industry before they started their media company. I know for ages she used to whinge about him working heaps and being on callouts all the time - no doubt to fund her lifestyle. They used to live with her mum and sister (maybe still do) and her mum's pretty high up in the fashion industry so I don't know if maybe she helps fund their tit too.

Lactation station also importing pumps from Ali express and putting her label on it for a high mark up
Heeps of companies do it but she been so dodgy about it

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Wait. Am I behind the play in reading that Simone isn’t baby proofing her home?
Teaching boundaries is absolutely fine but god I hope she’s at least going to have safety levels of baby proofing 😬

Reactions: 1
Wait. Am I behind the play in reading that Simone isn’t baby proofing her home?
Teaching boundaries is absolutely fine but god I hope she’s at least going to have safety levels of baby proofing 😬
Nope no baby proofing just “remember we talked about going down backwards? Try that next time baby” 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just saw on love from your dads story the photo of mark and Christian kissing and it was just as bad as when I saw it the first time hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just saw on love from your dads story the photo of mark and Christian kissing and it was just as bad as when I saw it the first time hahah
I kind of feel sorry for his husband. I definitely get the feeling that he is not keen on having their life broadcast on social media at all.

Sorry, I don’t have kids but with baby proofing what does that involve? If you taught your kids not to touch something wouldn’t that be equivalent to baby proofing? Again I’m not a mum so sorry if I sound stupid lol

I’ve been led here by a few influencers! Bringing attention to this has only made it worse for them lol. I have a bag to unload here!

kristen in bloom - she’s only small time but man she’s annoyed me. I followed her IVFjourney and she had It tough but ever since she got pregnant she has moaned so much about pregnancy! I get it, it’s hard but you’ve literally been trying for years. She also has been screaming for free stuff since she got pregnant too, I was literally cringing at her many attempts to get an Edward and co.
Yes!!! I I used to love following her, she is becoming just like Tarryn with her “what would you recommend” posts, code for #freebies 🙄 And another one who complains about her bills, then parades around with a Bugaboo stroller and only wears branded clothing etc. No sympathy here sorry

Sorry, I don’t have kids but with baby proofing what does that involve? If you taught your kids not to touch something wouldn’t that be equivalent to baby proofing? Again I’m not a mum so sorry if I sound stupid lol
Haha I was coming here to say something similar! I have a son and we never had to baby proof our house, I just taught him what he could and couldn’t play with or touch. It’s all about boundaries

Reactions: 4
We have never really baby proofed our house. So we just teach our daughters what they can and can’t get in to and what to be careful with. I don’t think it’s right for everyone as it is a lot of work and repetition (and accidents!!) but it has worked well for our family so far. In saying that, we don’t appear to be quite as strict as Simone has shown to be.

Reactions: 2
I think some baby proofing is common sense like if you have a two story house you'd most likely put a stair gate at the top or bottom so that they're kept safe. Putting medication etc out of reach of children. Some people put locks on cupboards to prevent children getting into things. But yeah, I don't follow Simone (she does my head in especially with the rude way she wakes that baby up) but yeah you do have to put a lot of effort into teaching them what's acceptable and what's not. She's got it easy though as she only has one child. It's harder to contain the hazards when you have more 😂

Reactions: 5
Several years ago, when Louisa Morely still lived in Auck/Whangarei, I remember there being a story, where kateyourmate babysat her twins. And they tagged each other constantly, and Tom even changed his username to match Kate's partners username. Then one day they suddenly just stopped. They never tagged or mentioned each other again. I would looooove to know what happened.

Also, Laura someone, she had two small kids, and went to stay with Kate one weekend, someone else was there, possibly Louisa, they all got super drunk. Then in the morning Laura suddenly left and they never discussed each other again.

Does anyone remember this?? I would love to know what happened!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think these children need to be protected- Asher has been working/pimped from birth. Is there a law protecting them and the money that is earned from content they are in without consent?
Yes show your children if you feel the need but using them for content is wrong. #Ad or paid partnership on your child’s photo is exploiting them. The child can’t take the content back.
By the time they are old enough to have their own social media or even understand what their parents have done, they will already have a very strong digital presence, whether they like it or not.
With over 300k people following you can not guarantee his safety online either.

Makes me sick.

I think daycare is the safest option. At least they won’t exploit him.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.