New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve nominated myself as tattle tribute in Nat’s hunger games 🤣 made it to 1900!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok so why did she pay for Instagram ads advertising the give a little page?
I don't recall that, but you know what when you're being slammed by people with huge followings and so many people are sending you nasty messages when you're just trying to seek help for your child, who knows where your head ends up!
I do know originally his surgery wasn't approved and that's where the givealittle idea came in from one of her followers or maybe even friends (again I don't actually know her)
I just feel damn sorry she felt the wrath of Katie and Co

Reactions: 3
Influencer competitions are such a scam. Rarely see who wins, rarely see the draw (even rarer to see it live), and frequently the prize goes to friends/family/other influencers. I DM'd one recently and asked if they had drawn the competition (as it was past the closing date) and they said "oops I forgot" but still never announced a winner. 🙄
Anna Conning has literally won two Instagram giveaways TODAY

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone remember years ago Jordan whittaker and Ness Watson fell out? Back when the whittaker’s lived in Blenheim, after ness had the twins. Never spoke about it on the gram but they both disappeared off each other’s stories, then they made up. Tea please?

Reactions: 4
I went to Rebecca’s show and always was curious where the money went? was never announced which I found strange when it’s a large donation they should have to prove that shouldn’t they?
I haven’t read recent replies but I went to her auckland show and their chosen charity was present and there and recieved money on the night. Was really transparent, at that one anyway and just assume the rest were similar

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She has codes yes but none affiliate. I only know because I have one and she asked me how to get affiliate codes over just a discount code to share.
I wouldn't call Anna an influencer. Just a mum who's been dealt a tough hand. She was also super bullied by old Hawkey regarding her baby boy.
Bullied how?😱

Anyone remember years ago Jordan whittaker and Ness Watson fell out? Back when the whittaker’s lived in Blenheim, after ness had the twins. Never spoke about it on the gram but they both disappeared off each other’s stories, then they made up. Tea please?
No tea on this

But culture of grace and Jordan has a falling out in recent times, almost closed the business cos of ir. Curious to that tea too

Reactions: 1
Straight up, this isn’t the forum for this. There’s plenty of other forums/sites to peddle this kind of stuff if you wish. This thread is to discuss influencers and the person at the centre of this isn’t one.
I disagree. I want to know who this is!

Yes thats what I thought too!!
She was literally just a follower of LFYD when she messaged them offering to be a surrogate. I don't believe that she did it out if the goodness of her heart... right from the get go she set up her insta account to 'share' her journey. Taking any ads and spons she could get. It felt like she was desperate for all LFYD influencer mates to like her... she follows pretty much all of the NZ influencers... its clear she's been following this forum for a long time for the fact that the minute her name was mentioned she jumped at the opportunity to post about it. But she's silly cause she could have taken her own advice and 'unfollowed/not read' this page. It wasn't bullying.... if you put yourself in a public way and share your life thst way then you have to accept that not everyone will like you. People are allowed to discuss these things and disagree with influencers. It blows my mind how selfish she went about her little tantrum today asking everyone to unfollow her and it made me lol. She shot herself in the foot really because she had 19k followers this morning and is now down to 12k.... clearly not cut out for the insta life lol.
wow! Now she’s under 2k

I hate seeing influencers doing giveaways, looking at who won and it’s some person with a 5k plus following. Definitely noticed it on LFYD’s page and Sera Lily. Also don’t like when influencers do giveaways and don’t announce a winner.
Sera Lily is the WORST for this! Look back at all her giveaways and most of them never have a winner

Reactions: 8
So I hadn't followed Erin till she got mentioned the other day but omg her pantry do-over is the most simone-esqe nonsence I have ever seen..
Yeah i felt secondhand embarassment watching her tiktok. Like um why did u marry the guy if you know deep down hes an emotionally abusive narcisist?🥱

Agreed. Shes running out of childfree content ideas and going back to her emotional abuse to gain some traction
I feel second hand embarrassment watching any of her tik toks.. I really think she should Consider q new day job

Ness prob slept with her husband aswell 🫣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.