New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread:

Please continue here ...

FROM PREVIOUS THREAD:
Also Katie, no one gives a tit if you call a Jus a Jus… people give a tit when you are an entitled asshole and abuse Museum staff for not letting your dog in, check your self love!

Wow I’m lost, don’t know half these people 🤣
My “re-cap”:

Magnolia: SO SO toxic, scary, narcissistic, treats her kids like dirt, could write a whole page on her alone!

Katie Hawkey: Loves herself an “influencer” friendship, entitled, bullied staff when they wouldn’t let her dog into a museum (I mean FFS), but I think in general means well.

Culture of Grace and Jordan/Nana Whittaker:
Ones a pastors wife and the other very Christian, but keeping those points in mind I don’t mind either of them or their content!
Harmless follows!

Summer: Lovelt, genuine, good tan product with a doosh husband that will hopefully do a U turn and see what a catch he’s married to!

Rebecca Keil: Same as Summer except her husband seems to be doing the hard yards, love this Chic!

Carmen Lett: Same as above? Amazing, both her and her husband work their asses off and you can see the pain and guilt when it comes to juggling kids with school holidays etc.

Kelly Coe: Boss babe but her staff member “Jess” is scary and has issues

Louisa Morley: Toxic Marriage, And her Blenheim friends are not good people (see first thread, one cheated with her husbands boss and then stole from her workplace, another ran someone down and killed them, then tried to get out of it) toxic mean girls club.
Hospital staff have come out and said how horrible they are to them, and lots of other claims about the way they act and treat others.

Ness Watson: Cheated on her husband with her best friends husband. Part of the toxic Louisa group.

Kate your FAKE mate: Loves to lecture and look down on mums that don’t parent her way, BUT “You’re alll doing ammmmmazzinnnbg Mates, I’m doing better though GOIS but your all ammmazzzinnnngg we are all ammmmazzzinnnng, but I’m the BEST cos I’m and ECE teacher and did I mention I’ve been to AFRICA?!” Re-visit when she has three kids and realises she was a twit for her new mum one child lectures…. Sorry…. “EDUCATING”

Simone Anderson: To be fair I don’t have an issue with the cleaning as I’m a clean freak and get criticism for it, so I appreciate she is trying to normalise it! Also Asher is adorable and I also taught my kids not to touch windows etc!
HOWEVER, my beef is with her donation drama and not being honest!

HMHC/Lisa Hays: Toxic mean girls, bullied another influencer, then preach mental health etc.

Loving Ellie’s Belly: Lovely girl, means well, just needs to look at her diet etc to help with migraines etc. before preaching “I’ve tried everything” but has a milo with 6 Spoons of Milo and 4 of sugar, I agree with body positivity but the think people need to still be conscious of the health side of eating so much sugar etc.

Love from your Dads: Got a whole new thread? So problematic that I have no idea where to start!

Bec Whitley: “look at moi” loves to expose herself but hey, got it flaunt it I guess!

Makaia: Only followed since Her Simone dramas, but respect her, some of her work is questionable but she’s had a rough ride lately!

Megan Mansell/Hannah Laity/Daisy Dagg/Sharon Casey/: Enjoy their Mum content and seem reasonably down to earth!

Angel Heron: LOVE….!!!

Cherie: Bossbabe, acing things, please ditch Magnolia!

StuffRenneWrites: Another “real” follow, love her parenting chat, her husband is amazing love his humour, he’s a good follow, hard workers, farming is not switching off, you live, work, and breath the same space, even 9pm dinner chats are usually work! So if she seems “rich” they bloody deserve it, however, the new house was an insurance claim, and the white Range Rover is pretending to be a Mazda!

Eva Jones: Lovely Lady but has some sad issues!

One in a bullion: Created account after surrogacy, gets very defensive and passive aggressive at question boxes, try’s a bit hard, but seems a lovely lady if she dropped the “front”, such a shame she is influenced by love from your dads, run chic! Fast!

I tried following Sera Lynne, Mandy and Moochstyle after this post, I just can’t… unfollowed quickly, although I followed Mandy a while back and LOVED her sister 🤣🤣

Prob missed some but 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Fatima Savea - can’t stand. Absolutely banged on about Jacinda during all the COVID stuff - I’m sorry but if you hate the way this country is run, go back to Iraq? I hate immigrants that complain about tit like that. She’s rich af and never went without a single thing in lockdown.
Julian- got done for DV years ago, had to become a Muslim to marry Fatima. Works away a lot so probably lots of cheating. Dan Carter fucked one of my mates about 5 years ago, he said he was in an open marriage

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Re Tima Savea - I followed her for a bit but whenever she got a Q about Julian’s DV she would go on about ‘there is always two sides to a story’ and say cryptic things about there being more to it etc. I’m sure they prob were having a fight and his partner prob said something but you still don’t go and assault her?! Just rubbed me the wrong way.

She has been sharing her IVF journey and I think that’s always good for people to see

All, be mindful of moderating others - Please read our rules and why they're important
My addition to the recap is: use this forum to call out influencers (over 5000 followers) on their crappy behaviour. But don't post about their appearance.

Don't post photos or private information about their kids - their parents may be happy posting without their kids' consent, but we shouldn't.

Also all the influencers are here watching 👀 despite them saying on their stories that they are not. Some even post on this forum 😂

Fatima Savea - can’t stand. Absolutely banged on about Jacinda during all the COVID stuff - I’m sorry but if you hate the way this country is run, go back to Iraq? I hate immigrants that complain about tit like that. She’s rich af and never went without a single thing in lockdown.
Julian- got done for DV years ago, had to become a Muslim to marry Fatima. Works away a lot so probably lots of cheating. Dan Carter fucked one of my mates about 5 years ago, he said he was in an open marriage
Totally agree I mean how old was she when they immigrated? I feel like the privilege she’s lived in every day of her life in NZ probably far outweighs what she went through as a child (trauma is trauma i get that) so to use the “I’m Iraqi I KNOW the struggle” when she got called out for tone deaf stories… hmm do you though? Lol couldn’t stand her complaining about JA and the fact that she couldn’t bleeping travel to tropical destinations.. also tone deaf. A girl I know called her out for hating on JA and said “do you think you could do a better job?” And Tima posted it on her story and TAGGED her so a bunch of people went and messaged the girl I know ugly things. Wow I had no idea about Julian’s DV, off to google now. Tima definitely defends Julian no end.

Reactions: 6
Carrying on from last post I also agree its ridiculous Amy hasn't fronted these rumours, so I asked her if she planned on doing so she bloked me 🤷‍♂️

Previous thread:

Please continue here ...
That's exactly it she doesn't take that on board tho, the thousands of mothers that long for a child and she's making dum tiktoks about how "great" her life decisions are

Reactions: 4
I'm amazed at how many influencers are bringing attention to this forum. It really doesn't benefit them at all. Also how many say they are not reading it and then acting on things posted in here hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hello fresh and Thernomix must also be harting this page, who is doing all their marketing?

I'm amazed at how many influencers are bringing attention to this forum. It really doesn't benefit them at all. Also how many say they are not reading it and then acting on things posted in here hahaha
like *someone* posting 'relatable' content of staged cuddle time and one plastic toy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Mandy and her husband and I’m guessing kids have gone on an #ad trip to Fiji … imagine being so entitled you head to the airport in your #rangerover for a free holiday to a country that has absolutely no tourism for a few years.

Then YFYD is at the airport for their big multiple months holiday booking #ad Disneyland tickets. Unbelievable.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
They’ve always had an open relationship/marriage right from his early days starting out in Christchurch, was always the talk of the town

Reactions: 1
I think it is a bit unfair labelling her as an 'immigrant' and telling her to go back to her country. But yea we have the shittest primeminister in NZ history, I complain too. Don't know about her marriage but I know Dan Carter has been cheating on his wife since before they were married, I remember this from back in the 'Strip' days.

Reactions: 8
like *someone* posting 'relatable' content of staged cuddle time and one plastic toy
Who cares if he plays with plastic toys though? I haven’t actually heard her criticise plastic toys, unlike KATE YOUR FAKE MATE I don’t like a lot of what Simone has done but let’s call out the crappy bad behaviour, does it really matter if she lives like a clean freak (I do to!) or what her child plays with, aslong as she isn’t being crappy and judging others for it?

Who cares if he plays with plastic toys though? I haven’t actually heard her criticise plastic toys, unlike KATE YOUR FAKE MATE I don’t like a lot of what Simone has done but let’s call out the crappy bad behaviour, does it really matter if she lives like a clean freak (I do to!) or what her child plays with, aslong as she isn’t being crappy and judging others for it?

I kind of feel the big important issues are getting a bit lost with pettiness. And the influencers are taking the petty things and using them as an example of this forum instead of the important issues that they should be called out for.

Reactions: 13
I really wonder how much these influencers earn (themselves, not the husband) - they should really be disclosing their salary before showing off their lavish lifestyle 😭 i would hate for young people to follow them and be like "ooh i want to be like this person, always travelling, boss babe, not working for anyone, fancy this and fancy that, always eating out" and found out their bank account only have $xx ☠

Can’t Simone pay for her own dentist appointment ffs lol
Dental work is literally so expensive and the reason/barrier as to why so many have ongoing dental issues! And yet another thing she is gifted and doesn’t need to worry about paying for, it’s actually really upsetting

Reactions: 19
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
May l humbly suggest...

* no politics

* no religion

* no photos of peoples kids, don't name them, don't share info about them other than broadest sense.
Eg: eldest / youngest. Son/daughter

* not commenting on appearance - especially weight - EXCEPTION: mentioning shopped photos - but do so respectfully.

* no pics of peoples partners family etc unless they have been shared publicly. Blur kids. I'd suggest you screenshot time + date to prevent allegations of stalking.

Other thoughts?

Sorry I’m still new to this page and don’t know how to quote on to a new thread.

to the person who asked us it common knowledge of Amy’s affair in Palmerston North? It definitely is.. a lot of people were talking about it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.