New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to metservide the winds are currently 30km and the temp is 18 degrees, I think the child will survive!! Any excuse... Those kids are gonna be a nightmare to employ down the line
God, I'm off on the school run now - this kind of weather is 100% NOT keep your kids home from school weather hahaha. Though mine aren't gamers or happy to loathe around in blankets like toddlers all day either!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Madness. I remember Vanessa Rehm doing that like a crazy person during peak covid. Was hilarious.
I’m surprised she hasn’t been mentioned till now! I used to love her, followed her for years. Then all of a sudden it was all supplements, oils and conspiracy articles.

Reactions: 1
According to metservide the winds are currently 30km and the temp is 18 degrees, I think the child will survive!! Any excuse... Those kids are gonna be a nightmare to employ down the line
And thats the problem with this poor generation. The kids are being raised by Snowflakes. What will become of them???? They see mum nap and complain all day everyday!!! No sense of work ethic or responsibility. Imagine calling your boss and saying “eek is cold and raining, I’m going to stay home today... and possibly tomorrow.. and potentially the next day too”

God, I'm off on the school run now - this kind of weather is 100% NOT keep your kids home from school weather hahaha. Though mine aren't gamers or happy to loathe around in blankets like toddlers all day either!
Im on the school run too, its tit. But its life!!!!! Get up and show up!!!!

Reactions: 7
new here

I must say I see nothing wrong with Katie Hawkey being ‘obsessed’ with her daughter. Isn’t that the point of being a parent?! Anyway I love that about her however I absolutely couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw that dog in a front pack or her stand on being allowed to take an animal into The museum.That was crazy for her to think it would be ok to take an animal in there. I for one would love to see her address that and recognise she was wrong there because other than that I enjoy following her.

love following erana pound but Jordan is such a boring follow imo. Sometimes I watch her stories and think who actually watches this and gets something out of it???

the go fund me also bothered me to the point I no longer donate unless I know the person because cash seems to be spent left right and centre on branded clothes and toys and also sold off all the time. I have no doubt Anna’s son is actually sick however I do think the money was not used for what they said they needed it for So it is unfair to keep it. No one is going to put their hand up to say give it back so it should be donated to charity.

however, Anna and Sera Lynne are extreme opposites and in no way do I think that comp was rigged. Sera I actually like she is good to her followers.

casarah Cooper I used to follow but don’t anymore because her kids are always on an iPad, eating breakfast, family gatherings the works you always see them on a screen.

Simone I have zero interest in following again after reading here so thanks for the tea.
Omg yes the dog in the museum thing was the craziest thing she was so sure she would be able to take her DOG into a museum! How about that for entitled. I actually could not believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And thats the problem with this poor generation. The kids are being raised by Snowflakes. What will become of them???? They see mum nap and complain all day everyday!!! No sense of work ethic or responsibility. Imagine calling your boss and saying “eek is cold and raining, I’m going to stay home today... and possibly tomorrow.. and potentially the next day too”

And get the kids out of the house after a weekend of rain too! I swear people don't think that through aye haha.
These kids are going to be real fun adults or partners one day.

Reactions: 5

tit yea I'd rather battle the weather on the school run than have the kids stay at home inside all day 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hahahah yes!! I mean tit, my mum sent me to school once while there was a storm. We didnt have a car, it was so windy that fences were knocked over and roofs were uplifted. But I still had to walk in sideways hail. Heaven forbid poor Chloe has to few a few droplets on her from the house to the car 😢 #DayRuined

• Haha
I’m surprised she hasn’t been mentioned till now! I used to love her, followed her for years. Then all of a sudden it was all supplements, oils and conspiracy articles.
One of the craziest things to witness, to be honest. I also used to like following her - she seemed sweet with a nice family, and the only thing she ever really went hard on was buying organic food with no weird ingredients. Witnessing her spiral down a covid rabbit hole was mind blowing for someone who seemed so normal.

Reactions: 5
Thoughts on the latest news that JK has now bought Noopi?
What's the bet the price skyrockets and the quality plummets.
Was never a Noopi fan to be honest but watch the popularity of a damn nappy hit the roof now!

• Wow
Thoughts on the latest news that JK has now bought Noopi?
What's the bet the price skyrockets and the quality plummets.
Was never a Noopi fan to be honest but watch the popularity of a damn nappy hit the roof now!
I buy pams nappies so they aren’t for me lol and the few bits of jk I’ve brought have been such terrible quality for the price of them.

Thoughts on LFYD's absence: I'm wondering if they just genuinely don't know how to address Tattle and have been freezed in fear of what we might say. They haven't addressed this forum yet have they? After everything that's been said, especially about them missing their check in and now Nat having her full blown meltdown and exiting the gram, they probably have no idea what to post next. Do they ignore the forum and look like they're turning a blind eye to what's going on with Nat? Do they address it in support of Nat and ignore what's been said about them? Do they address all of it? Their next post is going to say a lot about them and I think they know that!

And re: giveaways - isn't there some kind of regulation in NZ that requires anything with a prize valuing over $100 to be drawn publicly or in the presence of a police officer??

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I stopped following Morgan long before this but I did see lots surrounding this - and followed Katie only because I was in the same Due Date group as her - have since unfollowed as I don't align with lots of things she says or does.
I can see how I look like I'm defending Anna, coz I am haha.
Maybe I was one of the ones sucked in by it all I guess but noone deserves the wrath of people in higher places just because of who they are or the following they may have.
My gripe here wasn't really to be so fully in defense of Anna haha more of showing again what a crappy person Katie is!
Just went that way I guess!
Katie really is a crappy person!

Thoughts on LFYD's absence: I'm wondering if they just genuinely don't know how to address Tattle and have been freezed in fear of what we might say. They haven't addressed this forum yet have they? After everything that's been said, especially about them missing their check in and now Nat having her full blown meltdown and exiting the gram, they probably have no idea what to post next. Do they ignore the forum and look like they're turning a blind eye to what's going on with Nat? Do they address it in support of Nat and ignore what's been said about them? Do they address all of it? Their next post is going to say a lot about them and I think they know that!

And re: giveaways - isn't there some kind of regulation in NZ that requires anything with a prize valuing over $100 to be drawn publicly or in the presence of a police officer??
Christians Ego is so massive that we will be the “minority” “it says so much about them (members of the forum)” “we rise above bullying” radee ra ra! 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Omg yes the dog in the museum thing was the craziest thing she was so sure she would be able to take her DOG into a museum! How about that for entitled. I actually could not believe it.
Then the audacity to blame the museum for ruining her day out with the family. I absolutely lost it laughing to see her fam continued on to the museum without her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hmm, I just did some googling and it seems like it's more related to raffles and gambling than giveaways - possibly because there's no cost of entry. But I could be wrong.

Reactions: 4
Re LFYDs, I wonder if Mark just wants to enjoy something for once without Christian shoving a phone in his face/being on his phone constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hmm, I just did some googling and it seems like it's more related to raffles and gambling than giveaways - possibly because there's no cost of entry. But I could be wrong.
No one follows those rules. I’m pretty sure it always needs to be a game of skill not a game of chance when giving away cash prizes (gift cards).
A game of skill = tell us in 20 words or less etc
A game of chance = too much like gambling

But no one ever gets called out so everyone just copies everyone.
Fun fact - that whole “share on your stories for an extra entry” is a total lie. Brands can’t see who shared unless they were screenshotting every notification, so it’s just a sneaky tactic to get shares and doesn’t increase your entries at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.