New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This forum is for influencers AND public figures. He’s a public figure so it has every right to be discussed here.
We’ve talked about Erin Simpson (TV host prior to influencing), Megan Papas (radio host) etc etc. you have no right to say it’s not to be discussed here.
Media broke the details today: female colleague laid a complaint.

So you guys give her tit for not treating her staff right (which I still disagree with because her MIL wouldn't put up with tit work conditions)

And now your giving her a hard time cause she took her team out to celebrate 🤔🤨

Smells like jealousy to me
Haha I was genuinely like “oh how nice they’re having a day out, I thought people said she didn’t treat her staff well?!” lol I haven’t followed her long enough to have an opinion whether she does or doesn’t 😜

Reactions: 1
Fml can erin Simpson not organise a date night with her hubby without using an app?? Hes just standing there looking awkward as duck. Wait til you actually have that baby luv....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think originally he was on leave due to a family emergency... the sudden turn of events after this mornings NZ Herald article and then the internal memo saying that he resigned today - who knows why... I think the man's family's privacy should definitely be respected what have you heard about the management at TVNZ? please do tell.

Family emergency / spend time with his family / concentrate on a new venture / personal health crisis... All standard media industry statements used to hide the fact that someone was about to get fired and resigned first, or by "mutual" decision.

Designed to get them out the door asap but not humilate them so they may get work elsewhere as it means they're less likely to dig their heals in legally, or invite scrutiny of the media organisation.#itsallaboutthenarrative

Reactions: 5
Not like the others but somewhat.. I’ve seen her promote a few affiliate codes and ads
She has codes yes but none affiliate. I only know because I have one and she asked me how to get affiliate codes over just a discount code to share.
I wouldn't call Anna an influencer. Just a mum who's been dealt a tough hand. She was also super bullied by old Hawkey regarding her baby boy.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm sure I saw somewhere she was from a christian family and "had" to get married young coz that was the thing to do
Yeah her family is all churchies and honestly if you get to 24 and aren't married it's as if there's something wrong with you/you get pitied by everyone! Her ex hubby appears to be happy with his new girl.

She has codes yes but none affiliate. I only know because I have one and she asked me how to get affiliate codes over just a discount code to share.
I wouldn't call Anna an influencer. Just a mum who's been dealt a tough hand. She was also super bullied by old Hawkey regarding her baby boy.
The midwife?? Tea please and thank you!

I don't really have a problem with people doing givealittles even if surgery is covered - as long as they are HONEST about it. Surgery = time off work, getting to and from appointments, stocking up the freezer, sometimes special equipment to help you recover, cleaners, and so on. Just be honest about where the money is going and ask away, if that's what you need to get through it.
I agree with you 100% - and she was open and honest from the get go. She just got called out by nasty woman with big followings who sent the lynch mob her way. Imagine that while dealing with how ill her baby was.
I don't even know Anna, but I followed quite closely due to a friend having a baby with the same condition sharing her page.
Regardless of whether it was public or private, it's not just having surgery and then all is well in the world!
And to those who think it is, consider yourself lucky for never having been in a position where you've known how hard it is financially to have a sick child.

Reactions: 6
I'm just getting to know LFYD, can someone tell me is Nat the bio mum of Lulu, or do they use a donor egg? And is one of them the bio dad of Lulu or Frankie?

The midwife?? Tea please and thank you!
Katie got super involved when the money was being raised, calling her out and acting like the whole thing was made up. Do any of you follow Anna or see any of her stories or reels? Do you just hire ambulances and helicopters for a baby that's not even sick?
That boy was so unwell and on top of dealing with that she had Katie sharing all sorts to her stories & sending haters her way.
Anna never asked for the givealittle page - that was actually stated by someone else on IG who thought she was doing the right thing but really made it all worse for their family by putting them in the public eye.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm just getting to know LFYD, can someone tell me is Nat the bio mum of Lulu, or do they use a donor egg? And is one of them the bio dad of Lulu or Frankie?
Na, Frankie and Lulu have the same egg donor which is Marks SIL I believe but I can’t remember her name. (Alisa maybe?)

Frankie is Christians BIO child
lulu is Marks Bio child.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I agree with you 100% - and she was open and honest from the get go. She just got called out by nasty woman with big followings who sent the lynch mob her way. Imagine that while dealing with how ill her baby was.
I don't even know Anna, but I followed quite closely due to a friend having a baby with the same condition sharing her page.
Regardless of whether it was public or private, it's not just having surgery and then all is well in the world!
And to those who think it is, consider yourself lucky for never having been in a position where you've known how hard it is financially to have a sick child.
I thought the problem was that she wasn’t honest - didn’t she say the GAL was to be used to pay for the surgery, when it couldn’t possibly be, as that surgery is covered in nz? Or did she straight up say that the funds would go towards costs associated with the kid’s illness?

Anna never asked for the givealittle page - that was actually stated by someone else on IG who thought she was doing the right thing but really made it all worse for their family by putting them in the public eye.
Oh wow that’s so annoying. I’d hate for someone to do that!

Na, Frankie and Lulu have the same egg donor which is Marks SIL I believe but I can’t remember her name. (Alisa maybe?)

Frankie is Christians BIO child
lulu is Marks Bio child.
Thanks, actually Frankie does look and act just like Christian now that you say that lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Katie got super involved when the money was being raised, calling her out and acting like the whole thing was made up. Do any of you follow Anna or see any of her stories or reels? Do you just hire ambulances and helicopters for a baby that's not even sick?
That boy was so unwell and on top of dealing with that she had Katie sharing all sorts to her stories & sending haters her way.
Ok so why did she pay for Instagram ads advertising the give a little page?

Reactions: 2
Fml can erin Simpson not organise a date night with her hubby without using an app?? Hes just standing there looking awkward as duck. Wait til you actually have that baby luv....
Oh she'll absolutely breeze through once baby arrives, she has her cousin Simone to model after remember.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.