New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omfg Anna Conning!! Another person using their child to become an influencer. I hate the way she used that poor boy for attention and cash. Claiming funds raised on GAL will be used for private surgery….. which wasn’t even an option! Ended up having to refund the GAL page.
only people who said “yes please” to the refund got it back. She kept most of it and made some comment about it being used for expenses when he had his FUNDED surgery. She seems determined to keep that kid sick… maybe she likes the attention? It’s worrying.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That behaviour is still bleeping rampant in the influencer/business game. Not gonna be super specific because I'm not about to out myself, but around then I was friends with someone in that group and I'd run a giveaway for my business and drawn a winner, checked out their account and said to my friend that I was so stoked at who had won because it looked like they were having a hard time and could really use what I was giving away, and my friend's response was something to the effect of "That's cool, but she doesn't have many followers so you should redraw and find someone over 5K who will tag you heaps." I was bleeping gobsmacked, because I'd literally bought everything myself to give someone a pick me up not to gain a following.
Influencer competitions are such a scam. Rarely see who wins, rarely see the draw (even rarer to see it live), and frequently the prize goes to friends/family/other influencers. I DM'd one recently and asked if they had drawn the competition (as it was past the closing date) and they said "oops I forgot" but still never announced a winner. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
only people who said “yes please” to the refund got it back. She kept most of it and made some comment about it being used for expenses when he had his FUNDED surgery. She seems determined to keep that kid sick… maybe she likes the attention? It’s worrying.
Hes not sick now though - he's had his surgery and is doing really well.
Yeah I was just making the point that we could get our money back if we weren't comfortable after it had been reported.

Reactions: 1
Why are these women/people all the bloody same. Like clones of one another and then there’s the trying accounts desperate to be a clone. Where is the substance? Rant over.

Anna conning is awful. I remember the GAL I actually wondered how that played out. Bless tattle for the goods 👌🏼

Funny how there was chat here about Jess Owen not treating her staff well, and then today they’re off having a “JJBB Team Day Out” lol
So you guys give her tit for not treating her staff right (which I still disagree with because her MIL wouldn't put up with tit work conditions)

And now your giving her a hard time cause she took her team out to celebrate 🤔🤨

Smells like jealousy to me

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw he likes Simone’s lastest post so he’s on the gram lol
Oh yeah maybe I’m having withdrawals been every day for about 2 years that he’s done a story or post

Oh yeah maybe I’m having withdrawals been every day for about 2 years that he’s done a story or post
I saw he likes Simone’s lastest post so he’s on the gram lol
Maybe he’s stopped posting because of Nat?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I totally agree… it never seems to be a private account with a few hundred followers! Also they never seem to show them picking the winner… I honestly think this should be a requirement for transparency with these giveaways!
Yep I agree! Leeann Yare who runs Collected in Auckland does this all the time! Runs giveaways for her store and hardly ever announces the winner or even has a date for the competition to finish - she just keeps it going till she gets enough engagement on the post! Ages ago she had a giveaway for like $1500 of Kip and Co linen and there was a date it would be drawn and I entered and got excited cause there was bugger all entries and then when I went back a week or so later to double check the date it had been removed from the post! That competition just went on and on and on for ages! Soo frustrating! She annoys me anyway though so I’ve unfollowed her and go back for a stalk every so often 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Yep I agree! Leeann Yare who runs Collected in Auckland does this all the time! Runs giveaways for her store and hardly ever announces the winner or even has a date for the competition to finish - she just keeps it going till she gets enough engagement on the post! Ages ago she had a giveaway for like $1500 of Kip and Co linen and there was a date it would be drawn and I entered and got excited cause there was bugger all entries and then when I went back a week or so later to double check the date it had been removed from the post! That competition just went on and on and on for ages! Soo frustrating! She annoys me anyway though so I’ve unfollowed her and go back for a stalk every so often 😂😂
That’s so sketchy!! She’s selling a tonne of her old clothes at the moment and I do quite like some of them but she is asking CRAZY $$$ for secondhand clothes. Be realistic babes.

Reactions: 2
That’s so sketchy!! She’s selling a tonne of her old clothes at the moment and I do quite like some of them but she is asking CRAZY $$$ for secondhand clothes. Be realistic babes.
Haha I remember going through her sale section on her website and then saw old sneakers and tit amongst the fancy linen

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.