New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She made a bleeping REEL about it!! It just screams laziness
LOVE that she said Chloe can do her school work from home and then she shows her on the couch watching tv. If you’re going to keep her home for a ridiculous reason, at least make it a productive day

• Haha
Reactions: 12
never bought JK or Noopi. Both overpriced. We used cloth. - way cheaper in the long run.

The hype will be mad, I can already see it 🙄
Thank the lord we don't use nappies anymore and can't get sucked in. Will be interesting to see those who I know of who are all #ad #noopiesarethebest blah blah but don't support JK!
Wonder if they'll stick with them when they have to pay for them 🤣 R&F all the way!
Bought JK once and never again. Fell apart first wash when my girl was tiny!

Reactions: 3
Another "stay home" rainy day BS..Also she said shes buying a house in 5 years now guys😂 and that she came back from napier because the city is full of people who own a house and have kids. 😂😂
Oh my gosh it wasn’t until you posted this that I figured out who she is. I’ve never followed her on Instagram but I saw her on TikTok and for someone whose entire personality is being childless, it’s ironic how much she hates on people who she thinks their whole personality is having kids 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

never bought JK or Noopi. Both overpriced. We used cloth. - way cheaper in the long run.
Noopi is insanely expensive and it’s not even that good quality IMO! Your paying $$$ because it’s a bit more “fluffy” to look premium but it’s actually not good at all and their sizing is tiny

Reactions: 1
So it's a mental health day for Chloe, not because it was raining and she couldn't be bothered..?
I feel like HMHC projects her anxiety onto her kids..and that last paragraph really sums it up-she wishes her parents let her have a day off when she needed it but couldn’t (cause they were both working their asses off) so now she’s overcompensating with her two.
I definitely agree with a mental health day when it’s needed but either she’s using her laziness or her kids have figured out how to play up on this. Or both actually lol. You chose to have these kids Maria,so you do actually have to parent them and all that goes with it. Do the kids even do any extracurricular sports or activities? She’d be screwed then 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Are they transitioning to tiktok more...?!
I don’t feel like that’d keep Christian in gifted products and paid promotions so I’d be surprised. Maybe it is to do with the one in a bullion saga.
Or they got in trouble about being late for flights. Were they gifted? It’d be pretty poor taste to say you’re running late for check in if it’s a promotion …

Reactions: 4
What ever happened to that other girl who worked with her? She had her own page and was always on the work stories and then one day she disappeared, no goodbye or farewell and then her page was turned into a team page
I think it had something to do with the stalking incident, I could be wrong though

I feel like HMHC projects her anxiety onto her kids..and that last paragraph really sums it up-she wishes her parents let her have a day off when she needed it but couldn’t (cause they were both working their asses off) so now she’s overcompensating with her two.
I definitely agree with a mental health day when it’s needed but either she’s using her laziness or her kids have figured out how to play up on this. Or both actually lol. You chose to have these kids Maria,so you do actually have to parent them and all that goes with it. Do the kids even do any extracurricular sports or activities? She’d be screwed then 😂
Do they have to do extra curricular activities? no. not everykid wants to do stuff and some kids prefer home. I can relate to Maria saying that because I do they same and pretty sure all of us raising kids have things we want to do differently from our parents (because growing and learning) . Letting kids stay home once in a while doesn't make you a bad parent any more or less than parents who live in a society where they need to work every day to pay for basic necessities and have to send their kids to school.
At least in a post Covid world flexible learning and work from home are now more recognised.

Reactions: 1
I'm curious if anyone from Timaru knows if Kendall or Josh went to the police about what was found on T's phone? Not something that should be ignored!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.