New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
theu are literally a disposable nappy… how you can be against plastic waste and be disposable?
Jk buying then is ridiculous though
They do try their hardest to limit their waste within their means of being a disposable nappy company, JK doesn’t try or give two shits. That’s the difference. They said ages ago they would stop sending their ribbed essentials out in plastic packaging because people were literally complaining and saying they’d rather get their items unpackaged than have them in this crap plastic, JK still used it for soooo long after while saying they were going to stop. They don’t take action on tit until they have to because even their die hard customers are complaining. The thought to try and limit their waste in the first place isn’t there.

I think it helps she's not with her 24/7 due to her work and having a nanny! I'm not obsessed with my kids coz I have them 24/7 except when at school lol!!
Ha ha same here - I think a little space between myself and my kids would make me more obsessed :p

Reactions: 3
Maybe an unpopular opinion but I feel like influencers shouldn't be allowed to enter competitions online. It just screams greedy to me considering all the free stuff they get offered and given 🙃
Also not salty about not winning as I never entered myself, I just always find it a little grabby 😏
I agree! I noticed a few weeks ago Claudia Conaglen was hosting a joint giveaway and then entering under her toddler's accounts...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah the amount of plastic tit JK uses when Noopi is against that is really annoying. JK is a POS company and I’ll die on that hill, I bought so much when my daughter was a baby basically her whole wardrobe was JK. The quality is terrible and customer service is even worse. They don’t give a tit about their customers just $$. They had a batch of leggings that the leg lengths were WAY off like a whole cuff size difference, I know it wasn’t just mine because it was discussed on a mums page and sooo many people had odd leg lengths, the posts about it (even worded very politely) on the JK FB group were not accepted or deleted super fast, just like ANY negative comments or simple questions are deleted on that FB page. I couldn’t get a refund for the leggings that were completely different lengths, that’s ridiculous. The materials are cheap and nasty, the ribbed essentials fall apart so easily and the knits go all hard and stiff so fast, so uncomfy! Not to mention they’re not even warm for the price point you could get a merino or wool blend jersey. They have scandal after scandal like accidentally leaving Hubble & Dukes name & gumboot information on their information when they came out with their gumboot line, and the tablewear is so bleeping overpriced for what it is. They drop summer items when it’s winter in NZ because they care more about their sales in the US market than here. Sorry for the rant & I know this page is for influencers not companies but holy duck, I could go on for days. JK is complete trash and they will trash that nappy brand too, which is really sad considering how much love and thought has gone into building Noopi. noopi’s customer service is AMAZING, watch that go down the toilet in 2 seconds flat.

To finish.. if you want a nice ass jersey and you don’t mind paying a bit, I got my son a Grown merino jersey and it’s bleeping luxe, so warm, amazing, washes well. Literally shits on JK. Worth the price.
YES!!!!! Absolutely agree with everything you said!! I loathe JK. They will blame customers for everything and take zero responsibility. Their gumboots literally fell apart too 🤣 heirloom quality my 🍑

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Did they!? I won’t be buying Noopi anymore 🤣 can’t support JK anymore. We usually use R&F anyway but I did like Noopi too, but duck no to an overpriced tit quality nappy which is what it’ll turn into just like the clothing. What’s the bet she’ll put her little floral designs all over them and hike the price up for it 😂
What am I missing? I buy Noopi Nappies? Should I not? Who is JK??? Tellll meeeee

What am I missing? I buy Noopi Nappies? Should I not? Who is JK??? Tellll meeeee
Jamie Kay! The kids clothing brand. Be prepared for Noopi quality to go downhill and customer service to be tit because that’s the pretence she’s set with her clothing brand 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yeah the amount of plastic tit JK uses when Noopi is against that is really annoying. JK is a POS company and I’ll die on that hill, I bought so much when my daughter was a baby basically her whole wardrobe was JK. The quality is terrible and customer service is even worse. They don’t give a tit about their customers just $$. They had a batch of leggings that the leg lengths were WAY off like a whole cuff size difference, I know it wasn’t just mine because it was discussed on a mums page and sooo many people had odd leg lengths, the posts about it (even worded very politely) on the JK FB group were not accepted or deleted super fast, just like ANY negative comments or simple questions are deleted on that FB page. I couldn’t get a refund for the leggings that were completely different lengths, that’s ridiculous. The materials are cheap and nasty, the ribbed essentials fall apart so easily and the knits go all hard and stiff so fast, so uncomfy! Not to mention they’re not even warm for the price point you could get a merino or wool blend jersey. They have scandal after scandal like accidentally leaving Hubble & Dukes name & gumboot information on their information when they came out with their gumboot line, and the tablewear is so bleeping overpriced for what it is. They drop summer items when it’s winter in NZ because they care more about their sales in the US market than here. Sorry for the rant & I know this page is for influencers not companies but holy duck, I could go on for days. JK is complete trash and they will trash that nappy brand too, which is really sad considering how much love and thought has gone into building Noopi. noopi’s customer service is AMAZING, watch that go down the toilet in 2 seconds flat.

To finish.. if you want a nice ass jersey and you don’t mind paying a bit, I got my son a Grown merino jersey and it’s bleeping luxe, so warm, amazing, washes well. Literally shits on JK. Worth the price.
We could start a whole other thread just to rag on JK. It blows my mind the amount of people OBSESSED with it, THEIR KNITS AREN'T EVEN WARM!!!! If I'm dropping that much money on a knit I at least want it to be wool. Dress your kid head to toe in JK and what are they gonna do? Sit down and play with their beige blocks inside all day? JK clothes aren't made with children in mind, they're made for parents who use their children like an accessory. There was a picture of a bright pink/purple bear knit shared in a group I'm in and the amount of mum's commenting saying "my daughter would LOVE this but no it's too bright for me" disgusted me. Who are the clothes for?! I want my son to be warm, comfortable, and happy in what he wears - JK doesn't provide any of that lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So you guys give her tit for not treating her staff right (which I still disagree with because her MIL wouldn't put up with tit work conditions)

And now your giving her a hard time cause she took her team out to celebrate 🤔🤨

Smells like jealousy to me
What ever happened to that other girl who worked with her? She had her own page and was always on the work stories and then one day she disappeared, no goodbye or farewell and then her page was turned into a team page

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised she hasn’t been mentioned till now! I used to love her, followed her for years. Then all of a sudden it was all supplements, oils and conspiracy articles.
It surprised me too when that happened with the conspiracy stuff

Omg yes the dog in the museum thing was the craziest thing she was so sure she would be able to take her DOG into a museum! How about that for entitled. I actually could not believe it.
Remember her rant about being pulled over for
Speeding?

Reactions: 1
Is this the quietest LFYD has ever been other than when Lulu was coming??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.