New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she’s saying Chloe had a bad sleep and nightmares last night so who knows what the real truth is
So is it because it's wet & rainy and she didn't want to do the school run with Ronan home, or is it a Mental Health Day or is it because Chloe had a bad sleep?
OR is she just lazy!!!!

Reactions: 8
I don't think they are friends anymore, I noticed she is no longer in Emma's stories and she is always with Amanda now
Jess said she wasn’t a part of it any longer for her “mental health” if I remember correctly. Would love to know what actually went down.

Reactions: 1
So is it because it's wet & rainy and she didn't want to do the school run with Ronan home, or is it a Mental Health Day or is it because Chloe had a bad sleep?
OR is she just lazy!!!!
Ding ding ding the last one is 100% CORRECT 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
HMHC is just another influencer who can’t take the heat and admit she might need to rethink what she shares or reflect on the criticism that’s been shared on here (or talked about within a friend group or what not) just another vague blame it on those gossiping witches or bullies etc.
Her days are numbered because her kids are too old,she hasn’t trained to do anything else in the free time she has had since her kids started school and she hasn’t come up with another business venture.
But she’ll be fine because her parents and her in-laws did the mahi for her to fall back on 🤷🏼‍♀️
Side note if she gets gifted an electric car after all her hints I’ll be furious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t be bothered scrolling back to reply BUT I had always been wondering if Danni and Logan where on the anti-VAX buzz, she never said outright but I was v. Curious from how a few of her stories alluded, specially with her line of work and family overseas. She seems to have totally stepped back from ‘influencer’ life these days and I don’t even see her posts about her business anymore.

I can’t be bothered scrolling back to reply BUT I had always been wondering if Danni and Logan where on the anti-VAX buzz, she never said outright but I was v. Curious from how a few of her stories alluded, specially with her line of work and family overseas. She seems to have totally stepped back from ‘influencer’ life these days and I don’t even see her posts about her business anymore.
She is/was definitely antivax, I remember seeing her stories.

• Wow
Anyone remember years ago Jordan whittaker and Ness Watson fell out? Back when the whittaker’s lived in Blenheim, after ness had the twins. Never spoke about it on the gram but they both disappeared off each other’s stories, then they made up. Tea please?
I don’t care for either of them (refer to other threads) but I’ve known them/followed them since the Snapchat days. Pretty sure Ness was just busy with twins and toddler life. Take Elle herself for example. When’s the last time you saw her bestie on her stories. She’s consumed in baby twin and ad life as was Ness. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Maybe Mark set a not ig rule for the holiday and oversharer Christian has decided to try out tik tok. There is no way C could cope months without sharing their privilege life and forego some freebies and paid work.
Agreed but I also doubt he’d take a break from posting without a big song and dance about it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.