New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Mark set a not ig rule for the holiday and oversharer Christian has decided to try out tik tok. There is no way C could cope months without sharing their privilege life and forego some freebies and paid work.

Reactions: 3
Do they have to do extra curricular activities? no. not everykid wants to do stuff and some kids prefer home. I can relate to Maria saying that because I do they same and pretty sure all of us raising kids have things we want to do differently from our parents (because growing and learning) . Letting kids stay home once in a while doesn't make you a bad parent any more or less than parents who live in a society where they need to work every day to pay for basic necessities and have to send their kids to school.
At least in a post Covid world flexible learning and work from home are now more recognised.
This isn’t a one off thing tho those kids have had more days off school this year than my kid has since he’s started school 3 years ago

Reactions: 9
Wonder if she thinks her teachers cant see her stories. Where in one story its 'I cbf taking her because its raining' and the next its a 'mental health day' 🙄😂
Bloody hell. I have worked with people who have tried it on by the saying they can't come in because it is raining. 🤦 Obviously had parents like Maria/HMHC. Mental health days, or can't come in because of an adverse event (floods etc) - of course. Able-bodied people with no medical issues using mild winds/rain as an excuse - no, that is being lazy.

Reactions: 6
You will never know if they missed their flight or not because they show what they want to… and he won’t want to show that!
Fake just like Kate your Fake mate 🤣

Reactions: 2
Do they have to do extra curricular activities? no. not everykid wants to do stuff and some kids prefer home. I can relate to Maria saying that because I do they same and pretty sure all of us raising kids have things we want to do differently from our parents (because growing and learning) . Letting kids stay home once in a while doesn't make you a bad parent any more or less than parents who live in a society where they need to work every day to pay for basic necessities and have to send their kids to school.
At least in a post Covid world flexible learning and work from home are now more recognised.
A) it’s not once in a while
B) it’s not flexible learning when they’re plonked in front of the tv

Reactions: 12
Now she’s saying Chloe had a bad sleep and nightmares last night so who knows what the real truth is
I had a super weird dream about cockroaches in my bed and a scary exterminator coming in while I was still sleeping.. can I have the day off parenting today??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sorry, but Ronan is like 8, which means from memory Chloe must be 10 or a bit older, and the teachers at my school sure as tit wouldn't be cool with as many days off as her kids get. There's a huge difference between a mental health day here and there and just tit parenting.

Reactions: 11
Except it's not every now and then....most weeks they have days off 🤷

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry, but Ronan is like 8, which means from memory Chloe must be 10 or a bit older, and the teachers at my school sure as tit wouldn't be cool with as many days off as her kids get. There's a huge difference between a mental health day here and there and just tit parenting.
Yup,when they’re little and first starting school 100% they need a day off or half days. Maybe once a term at her kids age though!
I think she seriously needs a reality check and maybe reflect that her forum and her life has changed since her HMHC fame a few years ago when the kids were small. What does she really have to offer us now? Memes,Thermomix and truant kids 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.