New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Simone standing all glammed up in dress and hair and makeup in front of Asher in his highchair pretending like she going to get him ready for bed etc like that when clearly she didn’t.. anyone else think the drinking thing she said was weird as well
[/QUOTE]

Omg like anyone would have believed she did right. What did she say about drinking?

What's that mean? Nobody liked him?
Ooooh who's that?

Reactions: 1
I think originally he was on leave due to a family emergency... the sudden turn of events after this mornings NZ Herald article and then the internal memo saying that he resigned today - who knows why... I think the man's family's privacy should definitely be respected what have you heard about the management at TVNZ? please do tell.
soooo i know this is not about an influencer. there’s a certain breakfast show host who only joined a month ago and resigned today. was on leave for a “family emergency” but the news reported it as a personal matter. word on the grapevine is that it is an INTERNal matter.

Reactions: 1
Simone standing all glammed up in dress and hair and makeup in front of Asher in his highchair pretending like she going to get him ready for bed etc like that when clearly she didn’t.. anyone else think the drinking thing she said was weird as well
What was the drinking thing she said

I always wondered what happened there!!!!
Yes I always wondered what happened there too.... I always thought maybe he'd done the jit... I rolled my eyes at her latest givealittle after the fire like surely you'd have insurance for 5 kids.... it felt a whole lot like she was fishing for handouts if you ask me....

Reactions: 4
The forum is NZ influences AND PUBLIC FIGURES. TV presenters are still public figures...

Straight up, this isn’t the forum for this. There’s plenty of other forums/sites to peddle this kind of stuff if you wish. This thread is to discuss influencers and the person at the centre of this isn’t one.

Reactions: 24
I think originally he was on leave due to a family emergency... the sudden turn of events after this mornings NZ Herald article and then the internal memo saying that he resigned today - who knows why... I think the man's family's privacy should definitely be respected what have you heard about the management at TVNZ? please do tell.
ummm to be fair - this thread is full of posts about affairs with no privacy for those involved 😂 I’m not sure you can pick and choose the affairs/dirty laundry you want to share here

and it is called New Zealand influencers and Public Figures - I’d call a newsreader on national tv a public figure.

Reactions: 26
I reckon it’s in reference to the comments on here when she was away last week, that her drink didn’t look alcoholic and speculation she’s pregnant

He’s just a journalist. Who by all accounts of the people who actually know him is going through a loss in his family after losing a colleague suddenly and violently just a few weeks ago. It just seems pretty gross to make up things about him but go for it I guess.
With all due respect, I think your in the wrong place. This is essentially a gossip forum.

Reactions: 11
I reckon it’s in reference to the comments on here when she was away last week, that her drink didn’t look alcoholic and speculation she’s pregnant
She’s always been one to claim on Insta that she isn’t a big drinker though, so the recent posts of her “drinking” definitely seem a bit suss.

It was similar with her first pregnancy. Always making sure to show that there was beer in her shots, but it was 0% Heineken

Reactions: 5
Saturday night made- there’s a chipolata emoji :m

Last edited:
  • Haha
One.in.a.bullion so badly wants to be famous and a public figure. I 100% think she only offered to be a surrogate to try kickstart her social media career. Must feel pretty tit knowing that you put your sons and your body through all that and you are still not famous/liked. LFYD did get an amazing baby out of it -

HMHC needs to get off Netflix and online kids games. Im sure it will do her mental health a huge favour.

Simone reallllllllly needs a good look in the mirror at the actual harm she is doing to other women. Its actually really sad that she doesn’t see it.

Simone once said she wasn’t going to give A a dummy but the finger sucking is MUCH worse. You cant cut those fingers off and give them to the dummy fairy... good luck on cutting that habit. Im sure it will come out that kids who suck their fingers are way more intelligent than kids who dont!!!!

Yes thats what I thought too!!
She was literally just a follower of LFYD when she messaged them offering to be a surrogate. I don't believe that she did it out if the goodness of her heart... right from the get go she set up her insta account to 'share' her journey. Taking any ads and spons she could get. It felt like she was desperate for all LFYD influencer mates to like her... she follows pretty much all of the NZ influencers... its clear she's been following this forum for a long time for the fact that the minute her name was mentioned she jumped at the opportunity to post about it. But she's silly cause she could have taken her own advice and 'unfollowed/not read' this page. It wasn't bullying.... if you put yourself in a public way and share your life thst way then you have to accept that not everyone will like you. People are allowed to discuss these things and disagree with influencers. It blows my mind how selfish she went about her little tantrum today asking everyone to unfollow her and it made me lol. She shot herself in the foot really because she had 19k followers this morning and is now down to 12k.... clearly not cut out for the insta life lol.

• Wow
Her Instagram is private now
I find this very interesting. She was willing to walk away from Instagram entirely not that long ago. Now she is saying she wants people to unfollow because this account holds memories for her. That didn’t seem to be a problem the first time around.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.