New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I always wondered what happened there too.... I always thought maybe he'd done the jit... I rolled my eyes at her latest givealittle after the fire like surely you'd have insurance for 5 kids.... it felt a whole lot like she was fishing for handouts if you ask me....
There's a give a little??? I read that she does have insurance but they're taking a while to sort it out for replacements

I think she must deleting followers. She had 18k this morning. Can't imagine that many people have actually unfollowed her. People are nosy, me included 😅
Same, I haven't removed myself yet either 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes thats what I thought too!!
She was literally just a follower of LFYD when she messaged them offering to be a surrogate. I don't believe that she did it out if the goodness of her heart... right from the get go she set up her insta account to 'share' her journey. Taking any ads and spons she could get. It felt like she was desperate for all LFYD influencer mates to like her... she follows pretty much all of the NZ influencers... its clear she's been following this forum for a long time for the fact that the minute her name was mentioned she jumped at the opportunity to post about it. But she's silly cause she could have taken her own advice and 'unfollowed/not read' this page. It wasn't bullying.... if you put yourself in a public way and share your life thst way then you have to accept that not everyone will like you. People are allowed to discuss these things and disagree with influencers. It blows my mind how selfish she went about her little tantrum today asking everyone to unfollow her and it made me lol. She shot herself in the foot really because she had 19k followers this morning and is now down to 12k.... clearly not cut out for the insta life lol.
I can't imagine carrying and birthing a child just for the free hello fresh lol she must have some altruistic motive

Reactions: 8
I can't imagine carrying and birthing a child just for the free hello fresh lol she must have some altruistic motive
I think she genuinely was altruistic initially, but I have a suspicion that maybe someone got in her ear about sharing the journey on social media and she got sucked in.

And by someone I mean one of the dads.

Reactions: 9
I think she was after the insta influencer life.
I genuinely believe their first surrogate was altruistic, didn't care for the social media stuff and was doing it all for the right reasons. Whereas I think this was not the case here, hence losing the plot today when she saw that people were questioning her facade she has put up. I think maybe she's realised it isn't all what it's cracked up to be and LFYD have trotted off on their adventure leaving her behind... it was only yesterday I believe where she was hinting at something huge coming and she had people asking if she was going to France too.... and yet today she's happy to delete all her followers... wonder what the big thing was..... 🤔

Reactions: 5
Why’s that? She has under 5k followers so I don’t think we should be discussing, despo wants to be an influencer but I really like her - she seems to work her ass off for what she has!
5000 followers and only 20 something likes on her latest post.... i don't think she's very good at this

I have met Kelly in person and she is wonderful. Frankie is hard work, very full on and dare I say spoilt but Kelly is an angel.
I bet they weren't running late and Christian was just being dramatic 🙄

You can see from the stories Frankie is just like his dad lol!!

I found oneinabullion appeared to have FOMO with LFYD's once Lulu was born.

Reactions: 6
I didn’t realise quad mum had broken up. When did that happen? Was it discussed at all online from them?

So sad they couldn’t figure tit out

Reactions: 2
I tried to refollow one in a bullion after unfollowing not longer ago and she denied me in seconds like get a life
I unfollowed cos I was sick of the something exciting is happening and I can’t share yet like just share when it happens

I didn’t realise quad mum had broken up. When did that happen? Was it discussed at all online from them?

So sad they couldn’t figure tit out
Yup i think there was a post about it happened last year I think. they have shared custody

Reactions: 1
You can see from the stories Frankie is just like his dad lol!!

I found oneinabullion appeared to have FOMO with LFYD's once Lulu was born.
Yip that's what I mean... she was more about getting in with LFYD so once Lulu was handed over you could almost feel the insecurities in her stories.. she was extra aggressive and sensitive to everything.... like when she decided she was leaving but never did

Reactions: 8
I think she was after the insta influencer life.
I genuinely believe their first surrogate was altruistic, didn't care for the social media stuff and was doing it all for the right reasons.
The first surrogate is addicted to pregnancy. She had a child while still at school then another to someone else then a surrogate for Frankie, has now had twins to her boyfriend after a few months together and wants more!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.